_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 959 960 [961] 962 963 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921597 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14400 on: May 14, 2013, 08:11:50 pm »

Hmph. Instead, find random locals. Use Microwave Field Manipulator on random object. Proclaim self to be God.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14401 on: May 15, 2013, 01:08:33 am »

"Alright then."
Taste green goop, kick her in the stomach.
It tastes like you're dying.

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHCHA HACK HACK HACK*

"Oh lord this vr shit hurts. I have made mistakes."

Stacy nods to Nyars, performing an extended pirouette.

"Why are all crew members so secretive? It's starting to get a bit frustrating. That is, if you actually are a crew member and not just a really clever and resourceful convict, explaining why you need tokens when they don't seem to have a use for anything other than buying things at the Armory. But really, that's none of my business."

"Sorry to say I cannot buy any of your undoubtedly high-quality abandoned junk, though, as I am simply out of tokens at the moment. However, as soon as this changes, I'll be back. In the meantime, have a good one!"

Dance away from Nyars and head over to Sandy.

"Hey, Sandy, I have a general question. Do the crew use tokens for anything? Or do they use real money?"

His voice quiets down a little as he stops, slowly stretching his hands to the ceiling in a heartfelt fashion and closing his eyes.

"Or do you practice... communism?"

Ask question of Sandy.
"Tokens aren't really money. They're just our reward system and the method of making sure that people who don't pull their weight don't get access to limited or dangerous resources."

"And we're not really in a form of government here. We're just working."

"Two women stuck with this sort of outfit--I wonder what the backstory of this simulation is...it's all so real."

Feyri wondered if Lyra used the needle-like implement...because if not, then it was only her using it.

...Err.

"Anyway, I suppose we should begin planning, huh. You're quick and agile and I'm...all buff and the like." Ugh, not something I would like to be in the future. Lithe and speedy are my fortes... Feyri checked the nearby piping and listened for the sounds of water--nothing, as far as she could hear.

Feyri then pries one of the more suitable [in terms of metallic composition] and longer pipes as a wield-able item. Or perhaps any long pole which could easily support own weight.

She pointed towards the door, "I suppose the most obvious exit is the best, unless you'd want me to try to- hang on."

Feyri began explaining on a whim: creatures which usually become prey to a predator are usually evolved in such a way that they've an advantage, mostly in the fields of evasion or escape.

"If the door is locked, which we'd be bound to check sooner or later, hows about me giving you a lift up to those windows?"

I wonder how she'll communicate here...
You grab the biggest, sturdiest looking pipe you can find.

Hard to tell if it will hold your greatly expanded weight, but it's the best you'll get.

Hold up my arms and hands and stare at them until Feyri starts talking, then look up at her.

"Two women stuck with this sort of outfit--I wonder what the backstory of this simulation is...it's all so real."
((I dont have the quotes readily available, but Poacher sims the hunting down of altered humans from after the Altered wars. which altered is capitalized is intentional. Lyra never was there for the explanation though.))
"Anyway, I suppose we should begin planning, huh. You're quick and agile and I'm...all buff and the like." Feyri checked the nearby piping and listened.
Nod once, while lowering my arms back down to my sides.
Feyri then pries one of the more suitable [in terms of metallic composition] and longer pipes as a wield-able item. Or perhaps any long pole which could easily support own weight.
She pointed towards the door, "I suppose the most obvious exit is the best, unless you'd want me to try to- hang on."
Tilt my head to my left, clasp my hands behind my back.
Feyri began explaining on a whim: creatures which usually become prey to a predator are usually evolved in such a way that they've an advantage, mostly in the fields of evasion or escape.

"If the door is locked, which we'd be bound to check sooner or later, hows about me giving you a lift up to those windows?"
Nod once more, then:

slowly, testing the floor under me as I take each step, go to the room's most obvious exit, open it slightly, and peek at whatever is on the other side.
Slowly, testing the floor and stairs under me as I take each step, go to the door at the top of the stairs, open it slightly, and peek at whatever is on the other side
((Missed this part from last time))

If the door is locked, go to the windows and peek out, assuming Feyri gives me a boost.
Well the floor and stairs are made of concrete, so you're good there.

The door up top isn't so much locked as it is jammed. You can get it open a few inches but no more. You peek out and what you can see is the remains of a small house, mostly caved in around you. Through gaps in the wreckage you can see a street just outside. It looks like you're in the suburbs; and the houses nearby are in the same state of disrepair as your own.

((I wonder how they cloned Jesus.))

"What's your favorite consonant?"

Ask the above.
"Lets go with Q."

((Land: the white nondescript area, I will try others later.
Distance: medium, I sitll need to get close to him.
He is unaware of Renen's presence.
Renen is equipped with his monoatomic sword.
Rolls of a commom battle, not only fives, for both of us - He has Jim's stats.

Just to clarify: I'm using Jim as basic parameter because he is the most powerful amp user convict (and the most powerfull of all the players too). This doesn't mean that Renen is going to fight Jim, and I hope it never happens, but I must know how will Renen fare in a fight with a amp user. - already fought someone semi-altered and immortal, and against Doc holding back, but I'm not crazy enought to try and spar with the AM.))

At the moment the simulation starts, enter slow motion mode and run to attack his brain case area from behind

[will:1+2]
Your mode doesn't really activate. Luckily Jim hasn't noticed you yet. Though he's starting to turn around.

Hmph. Instead, find random locals. Use Microwave Field Manipulator on random object. Proclaim self to be God.

You light the goat on fire.

"WITCH!"

"Oh dear. I know how this ends. Either I'm gonna get strapped to some wood and things are gonna get very hot or you're gonna burn me at the stake."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14402 on: May 15, 2013, 01:20:23 am »

(The little girl is a chocobo. Q-eh kind of sounds like kweh. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14403 on: May 15, 2013, 01:21:46 am »

"Oh dear. I know how this ends. Either I'm gonna get strapped to some wood and things are gonna get very hot or you're gonna burn me at the stake."
((Since the farmer isn't Thomas, I have to bet the second option is more likely.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14404 on: May 15, 2013, 02:19:31 am »

"Okay, that's fine. Could I inject myself with it via the Mk suit? Since I'm exactly the best picture of mental health, I might as well prepare contingency measures if my condition deteriorates or if something takes over me."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14405 on: May 15, 2013, 06:41:20 am »

Stacy thinks for a moment, forming a Y with his body, then an M.

"Wait, so the crew do use tokens for buying resources? What do they get them for? Is it like a per-week payment or something else?"

Continue this conversation.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14406 on: May 15, 2013, 06:49:55 am »

((Since the farmer isn't Thomas, I have to bet the second option is more likely.))
((He might also get tossed in a lake to see if he drowns. This has the benefit of him being dead and pardoned rather than dead and condemned.))

-----

"Eq...Equ...um...how does Equaterina sound? I think that's a name."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14407 on: May 15, 2013, 06:55:30 am »

((He might also get tossed in a lake to see if he drowns. This has the benefit of him being dead and pardoned rather than dead and condemned.))
((May is currently female though if she pisses off the AM enough, Elizas' little accident may occur a second time with inversed results.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14408 on: May 15, 2013, 07:03:04 am »

((May is currently female though if she pisses off the AM enough, Elizas' little accident may occur a second time with inversed results.))
((I keep forgetting who's who and which events happened to what.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14409 on: May 15, 2013, 07:10:33 am »

(The little girl is a chocobo. Q-eh kind of sounds like kweh. :3)
((Haha, those chocobos XD Always loved their little antics and mannerisms...So cute.))

"Doing good Lyra? What's up there?" Feyri said as she lowered her friend. Being aware of her buff-d up self reminded her of her first months in the mercenary business--all tactical drills and martial arts...They never seemed to explain why she was itching for a fight, even a tiny spar with someone else.

Anyway.

"Since the door's busy, think I can breach it? If not, I'll try hoisting you up that window, or we could pile stuff up before whatever Prey we are comes biting us back.

"Why are we in some kind of basement anyway."

I wonder how we'll communicate effectively. They say body language speaks much more than words.

...Well, this'll be great!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14410 on: May 15, 2013, 07:41:36 am »

((If I read PW's post right, I'm peaking out through the slightly open door, not the windows.))
"Doing good Lyra? What's up there?" Feyri said as she lowered her friend.
Continue looking outside.
"Ruins"
"Since the door's busy, think I can breach it? If not, I'll try hoisting you up that window, or we could pile stuff up before whatever Prey we are comes biting us back.

"Why are we in some kind of basement anyway."
Shrug after each question.
two seconds after Feyri finishes speaking, turn away from the opening and look at the windows, then at the floor below them. Is there broken glass on the inside, outside, or both sides of the windows?

Walk over to where the windows are, and place both of my hands against the wall at chest height. leaving my hands against the wall, turn slightly and look over my left shoulder at Feyri.

EDIT: ((i wanted to give Feyri a chance to react, but i also want to get this action in the next update, so...))

attempt to climb up and out the windows, then look around. avoid broken glass.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:08:56 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14411 on: May 15, 2013, 08:46:31 am »

"WOOOBAWOOBAWOO-"

Punch the farmer with the Kinetic Amplifier.

------

((I don't know about that, weren't pale girls still considered sexy in the mid-19th century?))
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:48:28 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14412 on: May 15, 2013, 10:23:01 am »

Try to activate the mode again. Go fast for a sneak attack on his back and braincase.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14413 on: May 15, 2013, 10:51:22 am »

((I don't know about that, weren't pale girls still considered sexy in the mid-19th century?))
((I think May looks like an albino instead of simply pale and the farmer thinks she's a witch. Hard to assess her capacity to entice him.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14414 on: May 15, 2013, 02:50:50 pm »

EDIT: ((i wanted to give Feyri a chance to react, but i also want to get this action in the next update, so...))
((In which Feyri's player goes off due to fatigue...Ugh :/

Also, yeah. I also noticed PW didn't do the windows in his description))

"So you're either feeling the wall and listening for any movement outside, or you need help to climb it to the windows, huh. I'll try getting the door, and stay safe OK?"

Ruins, hmm. Why would two people be stuck in ruins at a basement unless...they locked themselves in a basement?...That means for protection, but I don't remember getting in- riiiiight. Simulation start. Should've known those tricks.

That was smart.

Feyri aids Lyra in her action--if it came to climbing or getting to a higher area.

She then moves towards the door and examines it if it was locked on their side. If not, she checks for traps which could be activated if forcefully opened by examination.

Then breach it if found safe, and Lyra says nothing after a few minutes up there.

((I think May looks like an albino instead of simply pale and the farmer thinks she's a witch. Hard to assess her capacity to entice him.))
((Albino it is.))
Pages: 1 ... 959 960 [961] 962 963 ... 2101