_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 923 924 [925] 926 927 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926367 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #13860 on: April 07, 2013, 10:32:54 am »

That was Faith's, dude. Not Feyri or May. :P
((In that case, he mistook May for FAITH.))

((no, no i did not.
May is the Pony Predator because:))

Introduce self to Lyra.
[speech:May]
"Hello. One time I fucked a tiger, but that was back when I was a man."

She sort of just makes a strangled choking noise.

Inquire if Lyra is a pony.
Pony
((assuming the vid pw posted is the actual "inquire if lyra is a pony" action, because she DID basically ask for another speech roll.))

FIGHT / FLIGHT

FLEE THE WHATEVER THAT IS

if trapped: CRIPPLE/MURDER IT, THEN CONTINUE TO FLEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!

You run back to the barracks and hide under the bed.

EDIT: ((and now i realize he was referencing the LCS spoiler i didn't read, and saying it was PW that was off... oops.))
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 10:47:24 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13861 on: April 07, 2013, 12:26:11 pm »

after settling down i open my eyes again and
Give a random adult male or female on board a lap dance.

You run ass first into feyri and begin gyrating.
rapidly back away until i bump into something, hopefully the wall, staring at the Pony Predator's actions and watching Feyri's reaction to them.

You moon walk away with the quickness until you bump into a wall. From your distant vantage point of...like 10 feet, you watch the events between feyri and May unfold.

Now normally I'd believe that, but I built my parent myself. Who are you?
>Would you believe I'm a computer made of the brains of former convicts?

As a small interlude, I have been playing Liberal Crime squad for the first time. As expected, I have decided to use HMRC members for my Squad members. What follows is an account of our first month.
In debt, one of our members is going to trial, and I have very little idea whats going on otherwise. Clearly we are destined for great success.

XD

I am honored that Jim, however crazy he might be, was chosen to be your founder.

Well, you have the highest charisma, and since I was going for a charismatic leader, it made sense.

"Stupid game! Why are you so realistic?"

Make a new game! A better one! A text adventure like this, but where you're a hero person in a world.

((I am fully expecting this to turn out badly.

And I think you mistook May for Feyri...))
[Aux:2]
"Wait. I know nothing about programming. Right...right..."

((Oh dear goodness. PW playing LCS and using character in game XD

Spoiler: OOC/Stuff/Tips on LCS (click to show/hide)
))

Feyri felt a disturbance-...in the lightest sense of describing what she was experiencing. Other than hugging Lyra, being the good thing...she felt something bumping against her side.

Apply shield to bash May away.

"What the f-", she withdrew...or felt Lyra withdraw from her and turned to see...May.

"Awgh hell no! Get away May! This. Is. Not. The. Time for you unleashing your needs!"

In the space of a second before saying that, the thought of May's past - what s(he) said regarding...her sense of libido and other.../natural/ needs came into view, diluting the sense of disgust and righteous anger into a lesser state of righteous anger. Supposedly leading to her emphasizing the words whilst using her shield to push the girl off.

"Go...somewhere else please!"

Also, inquire @ AM via messaging if there is any item in the armory that lets a person convert their ideas into vocalized words...Y'know, to help Lyra's condition.

You put the shield between you and May and sigh as  may continues to slam her ass against it.

Like what Victor has?

Wait for it. Do what was put in the last action.

He just stands around. He doesn't seem too intent on actually attacking first.

"Listen man, I understand this is inconvenient, but I got a job to do. I have a very specific contract: Babble cryptic crap at this Bishop guy. So if you don't need me for anything I'll be on my way."
"Contract?"
Charles paled, fragments of recent memory piecing together. This longer seemed like a delusion.
"What are you exactly? You mentioned appearing to the wrong insane person, if what you're saying is true, then you are not a normal hallucination as people who have never even met usually don't perceive the exact same delusion. What was the other party involved in the contract? How does it benefit from you giving this person cryptic messages and how did you end up with me?"
Charles saves the sim with the image of the Sheep in it and looks for the Doctor.
((Congratulations Piecewise, you've succeeded in making me think up of conspiracy theories involving talking sheep.))

"I've gotta pay the bills man. My wife is a Capra demon, you know what she'll do if I can't bring home the bacon? It involves dogs, man. Dogs."

@Tir: I know, I've played LCS. :P I even beat it once.
OH GOD HELP ME. Well, actually a bit late for that.

"Oh dearie me, this is getting tiring. Not to mention rather painful."

Dance something less violent. Boogie on back to armory and ask Sandy about the possibilities of hooking up a generator to a field manipulator.

"Say, Sandy, I'd like to know more about how I would go about hooking up a field manipulator to a generator and circumventing the battery nonsense."
"You wouldn't."

Run out of the armory.

Get to Rec room and load up Battle of Hasting in a VR machine, bringing with me current equipment I have.

It seems historical records may have gotten a little...inventive about this particular battle. Especially with the Giraffe Calvary.

In the Not so Continuing adventures Of Jim and the Failure squad.

First thing we do this month is raid the Bugbee apartment. Milno picks a lock and we find a .44 Magnum inside. Jim takes it as his personal sidearm and we keep looking around. Find a union worker hiding in a locked closet-or at least I think it's a closet, its just a small locked room with nothing in it-and immediately accost him with a political conversation. He seems strangely alright with it.

Further looting of locked rooms reveals:
1 clown suit
1 Laptop
1 cheap jewelery
1 silverware
1 doctor who we convinced to come to a meeting *fingers crossed*

We eventually get the hell out after the squad "Smells Conservative panic" whatever that means.

The doctor angle unfortunately fails terribly. Jim attempts to Explain his views on genetic research and...well shit falls apart from then on. Oh well, we manage to get some new members anyways.

Not it lasts long. After a quick run to the Pawn shop where we sell our loot and buy some ammo, Bishop gets targeted by the police. He runs for it, pot brownies spilling out behind him. And they promptly shoot him right in the head with a shotgun.

There's a prompt for you.

Also I put Milno in a clown suit. Because why not. It looks like I'll probably be doing some minor robery for a while, since it seems less dangerous then fucking selling brownies.

The raid goes...poorly, sort of. We find no items to sell, kill a corprate manager and kidnap a doctor. So...yeah, thats a thing. We name him Mesk and let Jim at him for interrogation. Taking bets for how much spine breaking will be involved.

I send Milno off to Kung-fu lessons and Faith off to do volunteering. Flint is Prostituting himself and Simus is selling T-shirts. Well, I mean she sells t-shirts as well, not that she sells t-shirts about the event that is Flint Prostituting himself. Wonder what that t-shirt would say...

In the mean time, Feyri has been moved to the Courthouse and her wounds are from "near death" to just "Badly wounded".

A raid on the Bugbee results in 2 laptops and a confrontation with the police AGAIN. Milno, kungfu master he is, manages to, with one attack, knock out 17 of their teeth in one blow. A grapple, I might add.

His kungfu is strong

And then they unload into us with their guns. Oh well. We give up after a hail of bullets. This isn't a good day. In the mean time...

He really does.

After an prolonged interrogation we manage to recruit Mesk. And Feyri goes to trial.

Considering her skills in law and persuasion...I'm gonna get the court-appointed attorney for this one.

Well...fuck.

WELL FUCK. God damn it milno! and after all those Kickboxing classes at the YMCA! God damn it.

Well. Month two is over. We're in the black at least, but Bishop took a shotgun blast to the head, Feyri, milno, simus and Flint are all in jail, our safe houses have been ratted out and all that training for milno has returned zero profit.

A sadness is me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, well we switched safehouses because fucking milno. Now it's time to send jim out to recruit more men. Fuck making money for now, we need men. Preferably someone with a lockpick skill.

After a bit of stealing I buy jim a Assault Rifle and kidnap an engineer. I shall name her, Simus 2.0.

Also I get a new girl named may and immediately prostitute her out. Seems fitting. I recruit a Lawyer named Maurice and immediately sent him out to graffiti shit.

During the interrogation, simus  revealed something...interesting.

Perhaps this might come in handy if we ever find ourselves in a "Fuck the world" situation. I wonder how guarded that place is...

Well, for the most part things go pretty well this month. It's rather quiet actually. We kidnap a new guy to do more computer work, I buy Jim a Nixon mask and a trench coat, just because, and Maurice paints a giant mural about AM radio. Fuck if I know what it looks like or is about. Text game, guys.

In regards to our recently imprisoned comrades:

Yeah, color me surprised.

Well would you look at that.

Guess milno doesn't get a trial. The traitorous swine.

Well, we're still in the black.

I'm tempted to have jim just rock into a bank with the Nixon mask and and a shotgun. Why? Because it would be awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The next month goes a little slowly. Mostly we just hung around, did jobs, and did a bit of thievery. The big exception to that is Simus 2.0. See, simus 2.0, despite being an engineer, had 2.0 points in shotgun. So I gave her a shotgun an the nixon mask and let her go to town, wiping out suckers in the industrial district. Went pretty well until she got mauled by a few guys with chains. She beat them, but now she's in the hospital for 2 months. Currently she's wanted for 15 armed assaults, 6 murders and 5 breaking and enterings.

Maurice, in the middle of spraying a tag, got caught by the police. I had him just give up; don't want another Bishop on our hands.

We set up a business front at one of the safe houses to ward off suspicion. And May got arrested for prostituting her self for months. She had a good run. Our safehouse at the Packing plant got raided because Renen, someone we were interrogating, got out. Welp.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The end came not long after that when Jim caught a bullet to the head, lives, but then is promptly stabbed to death. No one had the Balls to step up to the plate and fill his shoes. Goodnight sweet price, we hardly knew ye.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13862 on: April 07, 2013, 12:37:12 pm »

"Oh. Really? Why is that? Seems like a useful thing that everyone should do. Why would anyone ever not want to know about it?"

Ask.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13863 on: April 07, 2013, 01:29:44 pm »

"Why isn't this as easy as it is in movies?"

Locate some kind of art program* and make a picture of everyone I've met at the HMCR thingy, as accurate as I can. Put Mr. Jim and Miss Feyri in the middle.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13864 on: April 07, 2013, 01:37:55 pm »

Join Battle of Hastings as a neutral party. Watch the initial skirmish.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13865 on: April 07, 2013, 02:45:43 pm »

Well, you have the highest charisma, and since I was going for a charismatic leader, it made sense.
((I shall beat ye yet! Eventually...

Also, good run with the Liberal Crime Squad. Now you have to start a new group and try again. :P))

Haunt Empiricist with my witchery.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13866 on: April 07, 2013, 03:07:58 pm »

((Sorry about my sudden disappearance, life caught up to me for a while but I should be stable now.))
"No not fags, cigarets, nicotine sticks that kind of thing. Thanks for the approximation as well, higher than normal for me, usually it's a two, see you later.""
Smoke, load up the text adventure on the V.R.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13867 on: April 07, 2013, 03:18:48 pm »

((Oh no, they caught Flint. At least I didn't rat Jim out. Better luck next time. Never managed to beat the game myself, but I've gotten much fun out of it.))

((Sorry about my sudden disappearance, life caught up to me for a while but I should be stable now.))
((Suddenly, an image comes to mind of a man lying in an infirmary bed, the Doctor standing above him. "How is he doing?" asks a woman standing near the bed. "Not good." the Doctor responds. "Suffering from 'Real Life'. Very dangerous." he says, slightly shaking his head. "Will he be alright?" the woman asks. "Don't know. He's stable for now. Time will tell." They stand there for a while, watching him. Suddenly, the man starts convulsing violently while the machines around him start beeping. "He's crashing. Give him Free Time. 500 seconds." the Doctor says while grabbing a strange defibrillator-like thing. "Charging... Clear!"

And that's my imagination for you.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13868 on: April 07, 2013, 03:43:28 pm »

It's kind of sad that I have the highest Charisma at 8... and the absolute lowest Speech at -2. XD

Oh well. At least Jim went down like a champ, in his gasNixon mask and trenchcoat.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13869 on: April 07, 2013, 04:19:22 pm »

((Actually quite like what did happen, ah two week holidays how I love you.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13870 on: April 07, 2013, 04:31:04 pm »

Finally, someone normal! I was getting a bit distressed what with all those flesh golem things walking around. Do you think they'd mind if I made them into real people?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13871 on: April 07, 2013, 04:34:03 pm »

((...What?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13872 on: April 07, 2013, 04:48:25 pm »

((...What?))
((Look at his avatar "Clapping in Approval". It has a calming effect.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13873 on: April 07, 2013, 05:05:34 pm »

((...What?))
((Look at his avatar "Clapping in Approval". It has a calming effect.))
((Actually, it just raises more questions.))
Sig

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13874 on: April 07, 2013, 08:00:23 pm »

((And then I return to find I have no fucking idea what is going on. Again. halp))
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text
Pages: 1 ... 923 924 [925] 926 927 ... 2101