_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 920 921 [922] 923 924 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926624 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #13815 on: April 04, 2013, 10:59:17 pm »

((Kinda sad I'm not there...Feyri probably appreciates it though.))
((You mean in the Armory? Hmm, she does probably appreciate that you're doing something else though. Your concern is noted :) ))

Feyri returns the hug as Lyra did so.

Darn...she really seems the shy type. Though, probably a speaking impediment? Probably should ask later on when she's better...

:/

She's much of a good person though...I can see that.

Of course, concern was one of the foremost feelings Feyri had for Lyra. She seemed friendly, shy, reserved...

Darnit. Nostalgia.

"Hey Ly, can I call you that? Would it be OK with you if I asked the AM about your communication? Like, something that could do your speaking for you -- thoughts into formed words and all?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13816 on: April 04, 2013, 11:14:15 pm »

without changing any action or posture, during one of the periods i'm keeping my eyes closed, say.
"blur"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13817 on: April 04, 2013, 11:45:06 pm »

"blur"
((I like that song. Not one of their best, but still cool.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13818 on: April 05, 2013, 12:15:22 am »

"blur"
((I like that song. Not one of their best, but still cool.))
((youtube keeps bringing up bands with that name, and i dont know the song. got a link for me?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13819 on: April 05, 2013, 12:47:30 am »

((youtube keeps bringing up bands with that name, and i dont know the song. got a link for me?))
((Try hovering over your own post's quote. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13820 on: April 05, 2013, 06:05:09 am »

Okay... I don't think italicized text randomly appears out of people, now do people get controlled by ethereal spectres with strings of bold text... wait. Why is there a dice attached to me with text?
Charles tries to ignore his hallucinations.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13821 on: April 05, 2013, 07:22:48 am »

Just popping in to say that when you lock a poll, you can never unlock it again. So, piecewise, if you plan on ever using the poll again, I suggest that instead of locking it you change it to something else like "Who would win in a fight song contest? AM|Doctor|Steve" or "Who's the craziest person on board? May|MAY|may|Pizza" or "This statement is false? True|False|Explode"

Just saying so that things like this and this are avoided.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13822 on: April 05, 2013, 07:53:37 pm »

"~Things that bother you never bother me,
~I feel happy and fine!
~Living in the sunlight, loving in the moonlight,
~Having a wonderful time!"

Prance off, singing merrily. See if I can suppress the singing to a vigorous humming. Make sure to carefully remember the song I just sang. Write it down in my wristpad if possible.
You seem to be able to stop singing. Unfortunately it results in uncontrollable dancing.

"I am cursed with indomitable funkiness."

Thomas smiled. This was going to be easier than he thought. Though, maybe he should try it with targets who knew what they were doing next time.
Line up a shot on a bowman in the head.
(You try shooting a hidden sniper from a mile away with a bow.)

You take aim at one of the archers, dialing in the distance and windage.

~Now normally
Do bee do
I'd wanna be like yoouoouoou
I'd wanna walk like you
Talk like you
It's truuuue
But you seeeeeee
Unfortunatelyyyyyu
Dobeedobeedobee
You'll be exposed to
A fuuusion guuun!~

Put on cool shades.
Idly humming, take out the first of my fusion guns and fire it at the enemy. Look away until the light fades.
After the star fades, take the two megaton charges, arm them, and use the vector amp to fire them into what's left of the conflict.

You whip out your enormous, fission dick and take aim into the distance.
[con:1+1-1]

All your armor and medicine cannot save you as you manage to fire the fission instigator straight into your foot.

oh Hubris.

((Not breaking Lenglon's RP, I'm going to assume I've just felt her discomfort. :P))

"Lyra, relax. Nothing's going to harm you when I'm here. Can't you stand up for yourself? Wait, you don't talk...or do you? Do you speak much- wait, anyway. As you're here I'd like to-"

>Sure. Printing. Done. Try not to lose it and or get horribly murdered.

The armory master hands you a rather simple locket on a chain. It's got jim's picture in it. Yay sensible gifts of gentlemanly courting.

Feyri courteously thanked the AM as she wore the locket, before turning around to face Lyra, putting her shield on her back, tied by the straps modified on her suit to keep it safe.

"Dear, could you tell me what's wrong? Don't be afraid to speak. Nobody else can hear...except May, but she's...busy right now." And getting ushered out...

Converse with Lyra, and see how Jim looks like (:P Thanks though PW, this means a lot)
He looks very Bishonen.

Put the monoatomic sword back. Make sure I'm in bullet time, wait for his attack to avoid it and slash at his legs with the katana.
He just kind of stands  there, flexes his newly attached arm and waits, slowly spinning his blade around.

((Kinda sad I'm not there...Feyri probably appreciates it though.))

"Ooh, a parrot!"

Name me Captain and choose the xenoparrot.
YAR! Do You:
Set Sail for the rings of saturn, home of the universe's most radioactive strippers.
Or
Land on the sun
Or
Pillage the Martian Ruins.

Become the 90s.
Surfing the internet is radical

Quote from: PieceWise
Oh well, maybe I'll make one when this game is over with in...what are we up to...5 years?
((If anyone can do it, its you PieceWise.))

Be un-dead. Throw the stupid mermaid thing overboard and dredge, dredge, dredge!

Thought you could get the best of old Cap'n Picto Bansley eh? Well yah thought wrong!! Keep searching men! There's got to be somethin' worth pulling up in these nebulae!
You stare at the game over screen for 10 minutes.

Okay... I don't think italicized text randomly appears out of people, now do people get controlled by ethereal spectres with strings of bold text... wait. Why is there a dice attached to me with text?
Charles tries to ignore his hallucinations.

The 7 horned sheep starts to spout something cryptic, looks round and says

"Oops, sorry. Wrong crazy person. Could you point me toward Bishop? About this tall. Has a secret fear of cotton balls?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13823 on: April 05, 2013, 07:55:36 pm »

Just popping in to say that when you lock a poll, you can never unlock it again. So, piecewise, if you plan on ever using the poll again, I suggest that instead of locking it you change it to something else like "Who would win in a fight song contest? AM|Doctor|Steve" or "Who's the craziest person on board? May|MAY|may|Pizza" or "This statement is false? True|False|Explode"

It's set to close on the 7th. Will that do the same thing?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13824 on: April 05, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »

"...Fuck. Now even my delusions think I'm crazy"
Charles memorizes his delusion and goes to look for Bishop.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:07:13 pm by Empiricist »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13825 on: April 05, 2013, 08:01:32 pm »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13826 on: April 05, 2013, 08:05:57 pm »

It's set to close on the 7th. Will that do the same thing?
I dunno, but probably.

-----

Land on the sun.

Look for keys to play with parrot.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13827 on: April 05, 2013, 08:06:08 pm »

((I wonder if enough people see that sheep, would it gain some sort of stable existence and turn into a self-perpetuating anomaly?))
((Piecewise: If I used a dominator amp to force a bunch of enemies to see the sheep as well, what would happen?))
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:18:53 pm by Empiricist »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13828 on: April 05, 2013, 08:07:34 pm »

Give a random adult male or female on board a lap dance.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13829 on: April 05, 2013, 08:16:38 pm »

The 7 horned sheep starts to spout something cryptic, looks round and says

"Oops, sorry. Wrong crazy person. Could you point me toward Bishop? About this tall. Has a secret fear of cotton balls?"

((Awesome.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 920 921 [922] 923 924 ... 2101