_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 919 920 [921] 922 923 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927529 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #13800 on: April 03, 2013, 09:41:04 pm »

((Someone should make a rapid fire Fision instigator/charge launcher/LESO rifle (Spelt right?))
((Now this is enough dakka.))
((But What If We Tried More Power?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13801 on: April 03, 2013, 09:52:47 pm »

((Someone should make a rapid fire Fision instigator/charge launcher/LESO rifle (Spelt right?))
((Now this is enough dakka.))
((But What If We Tried More Power?))
((We'd probably destroy this corner of the galaxy.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13802 on: April 03, 2013, 10:03:25 pm »

Get the monoatomic sword with the free hand. Cut Gimp's arm that is holding me and avoid the attack.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13803 on: April 03, 2013, 10:16:39 pm »

((The Wayback, please.))
Observe how they patrol..

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13804 on: April 04, 2013, 06:00:49 am »

Charles investigates the commotion occurring while trying o ignore his hallucinations.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13805 on: April 04, 2013, 11:20:57 am »

Added a poll.

Added a Note about the Poll in case people are blind/mildly unobservant.

"~Now, Sandy,
~You awakened the spirit of song in me.
~How can I ever repay you?
~Oh, I know! An ode! Here goes!"

Sing an ode to Sandy, making up lyrics on the fly. Make it thankful, but not in a creepy way. If she doesn't appreciate it, leave quickly and sing something else.
[I have no roll for this but I hope you get a 1:5]
Mother fucker.

You sing a lovely song about how thankful you are that someone altered your brain chemistry so now you have to sing everything forever. She seems more confused then anything.

Far off
Fusion Initiator x3
Megaton Charge x2
Matter Converter Amp
Vector Manipulator Amp
Gravity Manipulation Amp
Neurophotonic Spinal Column
Trauma Partition Membrane Therapy
Advanced Kit x2
Battle Stims x4
Kinetic Amplifier
Cool Shades
Exoskeleton
Scout Eye
Jump Rocket Pack
Oh, and Kinetic Shunt.
Going whole hog here.

You appear far from the conflict, in an avatar, carrying a big ol' goddamn sack of weapons and crap.

(( BDay vote: Wayback machine, randomly generate content the computer couldn't see, or that it seems necessary to randomize to keep the missions non-trivial.
Egg Hunt, Tiriun swayed me. ))

continue hiding behind Feyri
"PROTECT ME FROM THE DANGERS OF THE WORLD WITH YOUR IRON BOSOM, NICE LADY!"

May ignores Feyri's request to get dressed.

"Hey Armory Master, can I have a Katana?"
"You can have a heaping helping of get the fuck out of here."

((If it's not too much work, the Wayback sounds like tons of fun.))

Start the game, I guess.
ENTER A NAME, MATEY:

CHOOSE SOME BOOTY, ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE LUBBER:
Plasma flintlock
Laser cutlass
Tachyon-in-a-Jar
Jovian Rum
Trained Outerworld Xeno-parrot. 

Feyri sighed as her eyes followed Grate out the Armory, then back at May...who was still in her birthday suit, when she began hefting the pile of clothes.

...Which was then thrown to the side in a comical fashion as the momentum and swiftness of a very familiar face rushed by and spun her 'round until said figure was right behind her, clinging. The surprise was enough to catch her off guard. Granted, she was glad that she was only holding her shield up at the time and not the sword.

"W-hey! Whats the-...Oh, Lyra? What's gotten into you there? Is it the drug dealer? Protection racketeering? The threat of honey and mustard flavored painkillers?" she said teasingly. The last one was sincere though...those things were horrible, despite the flavor.

"You...worried much? Just nod if its a yes."

As she spoke, her hands drifted over and along the wristpad. Having been acquainted with the keys and their placement long before. Sending a message to Steve.

Spoiler: Message to Steve (click to show/hide)

((I'd say we do the Easter Egg Hunt instead. This gets us more acquainted with our dear Sword, and if we do the VR trip, it may be fuddled with all the people playing it. All. The. People. Playing. It.

On another note, I'm also supporting Caellath's +1 Token idea :P [A free level-up wouldn't hurt instead ;D]))

>Sure. Printing. Done. Try not to lose it and or get horribly murdered.

The armory master hands you a rather simple locket on a chain. It's got jim's picture in it. Yay sensible gifts of gentlemanly courting.

((I'll throw my vote in for Fight Club, then. It'd be the ideal way for people stuck on ship to do something productive and dangerous instead of just being VR addicts or harassing the AM.))

Go to VR, examine cellular or microscopic structure of synthflesh.

It's weird shit man. It has resemblances to bucky balls, carbon nanotubes, and about a dozen other very strong molecular substances. It appears all together too ordered for anything purely organic and reeks of genetic fuckery. Makes you wonder if they just made this from scratch or maybe if some long distant HMRC member found something similar to it on some shithole planet and brought it home.

((Ginko is the coolest son of a bitch around. I'd relish a Mushi-Shi game (not necessarily on this forum) where you are Ginko, but I just don't know how that would work, or if there is a single group of sentient beings on any plane of existence talented enough to make it without fucking it up royally.))
Eat her.
I actually thought about a Mushi-shi game. It's one of the inspirations-vaguely- around here. The problem with a mushishi game is that you run into the two fold paradox of the mystery story.

1.The main character knows things you don't.
2.clues that the main character finds are given out in such a way as to keep the reader in the dark until the answer is ready to be revealed.

In a Mushishi case, this takes the form of him knowing about all these mushi that the audience doesn't know about. As such, a game that stuck close to the original would have to either have you pulling information out of thin air or just give you a massive lexicon to search through. The second option is obviously the best, though it may annoy some people to have to do read what amounts to a book worth of data just to play a forum game.

Oh well, maybe I'll make one when this game is over with in...what are we up to...5 years?

You eat her to gain her power! You gain the power of being dead because she's highly poisonous! Admittedly you probably should not have jammed shit you found in space in your face.

Get the monoatomic sword with the free hand. Cut Gimp's arm that is holding me and avoid the attack.
You whip it out-something you're quite familiar with at this point- and sever the gimp's arm, leaping back as his blade hisses right past you nose. He bends down, picks up his arm and jams it back into place, letting the armor and the flesh knit as you think of a new plan of attack.

((The Wayback, please.))
Observe how they patrol..

The bowmen mostly just stand around, but the swordsmen and the unarmed guy walk in slow, clockwise circles around the perimeter of the castle.

Charles investigates the commotion occurring while trying o ignore his hallucinations.
The commotion, I assume, being May and Feyri's verbal catfight? You go stare at the two women and wonder exactly how someone talks in an italicized, colored manner.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13806 on: April 04, 2013, 11:33:55 am »

"~Things that bother you never bother me,
~I feel happy and fine!
~Living in the sunlight, loving in the moonlight,
~Having a wonderful time!"

Prance off, singing merrily. See if I can suppress the singing to a vigorous humming. Make sure to carefully remember the song I just sang. Write it down in my wristpad if possible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13807 on: April 04, 2013, 11:35:57 am »

Thomas smiled. This was going to be easier than he thought. Though, maybe he should try it with targets who knew what they were doing next time.
Line up a shot on a bowman in the head.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13808 on: April 04, 2013, 11:48:06 am »

~Now normally
Do bee do
I'd wanna be like yoouoouoou
I'd wanna walk like you
Talk like you
It's truuuue
But you seeeeeee
Unfortunatelyyyyyu
Dobeedobeedobee
You'll be exposed to
A fuuusion guuun!~

Put on cool shades.
Idly humming, take out the first of my fusion guns and fire it at the enemy. Look away until the light fades.
After the star fades, take the two megaton charges, arm them, and use the vector amp to fire them into what's left of the conflict.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:08:16 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13809 on: April 04, 2013, 12:00:55 pm »

((Not breaking Lenglon's RP, I'm going to assume I've just felt her discomfort. :P))

"Lyra, relax. Nothing's going to harm you when I'm here. Can't you stand up for yourself? Wait, you don't talk...or do you? Do you speak much- wait, anyway. As you're here I'd like to-"

>Sure. Printing. Done. Try not to lose it and or get horribly murdered.

The armory master hands you a rather simple locket on a chain. It's got jim's picture in it. Yay sensible gifts of gentlemanly courting.

Feyri courteously thanked the AM as she wore the locket, before turning around to face Lyra, putting her shield on her back, tied by the straps modified on her suit to keep it safe.

"Dear, could you tell me what's wrong? Don't be afraid to speak. Nobody else can hear...except May, but she's...busy right now." And getting ushered out...

Converse with Lyra, and see how Jim looks like (:P Thanks though PW, this means a lot)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13810 on: April 04, 2013, 12:39:30 pm »

Put the monoatomic sword back. Make sure I'm in bullet time, wait for his attack to avoid it and slash at his legs with the katana.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13811 on: April 04, 2013, 01:04:32 pm »

((Dont worry about it, you arn't breaking the RP whatsoever, i've been not posting anything i didn't want people to know. just dont jump to conclusions about what Lyra's asking, and keep in mind that Lyra will just go with it if you misread but end up doing or saying something Lyra wants done or said anyway, even if it has nothing to do with what she was actually asking for.))

Glace at the Pony Predator, then turn back to face Feyri. open my mouth to speak but all that comes out is ai. look down and to my right, then look back up at her and open my mouth to speak again, with the same result. look down and to my right a second time, then shake my head once horizontally but only by a very few degrees, and at a very fast pace. and dash to Feyri and hug her. turn my face so that the only things in my field of view are Feyri and empty wallspace as i do so. do not let go. alternate between having my eyes open and shut at 5 second intervals, starting with them shut and at the moment I make physical contact with Feyri.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:36:29 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13812 on: April 04, 2013, 03:56:01 pm »

((Kinda sad I'm not there...Feyri probably appreciates it though.))

"Ooh, a parrot!"

Name me Captain and choose the xenoparrot.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13813 on: April 04, 2013, 04:35:06 pm »

Become the 90s.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13814 on: April 04, 2013, 06:49:19 pm »

Quote from: PieceWise
Oh well, maybe I'll make one when this game is over with in...what are we up to...5 years?
((If anyone can do it, its you PieceWise.))

Be un-dead. Throw the stupid mermaid thing overboard and dredge, dredge, dredge!

Thought you could get the best of old Cap'n Picto Bansley eh? Well yah thought wrong!! Keep searching men! There's got to be somethin' worth pulling up in these nebulae!
Pages: 1 ... 919 920 [921] 922 923 ... 2101