_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923986 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13605 on: March 26, 2013, 04:46:32 pm »

((Considering UWM's policy on aliens is either "Kill them while they're young." or "Keep watching them in order to kill them when they become dangerous." I find this law dangerous. Except if by nonhuman you mean cats, dogs and mutants - transhumans.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13606 on: March 26, 2013, 04:52:06 pm »

((I'm not even sure what the fuck anymore.))
?????
((well, i suspect Celeste is just as confused as you are. how does Celeste react to this confusion? does she freak? does she ask questions? does she break out into a Broadway song? tell us.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13607 on: March 26, 2013, 04:53:53 pm »

((Does she answer some of Grate's questions?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13608 on: March 26, 2013, 07:01:13 pm »

((I... THINK I'm in the infirmary? nope, rec room))

Celeste is completely confused. After being molested, Celeste had been attacked(?) by a robot/synthflesh person hitting her with a sandwich; said robot was then tackled to the ground by someone else. In addition, there was a young child belting out an endless stream of questions about seemingly nonsequitur things. And this was supposed to be an average day in this warped hellhole? "...Dear lord, what have I gotten myself into...?" she murmurs to herself, rather overwhelmed by the sudden revolving door of events, and almost seemingly on the verge of tears, rage, or some other nondescript but unpleasant reaction.
Find a proper chair and sit down; try to recompose myself. Remain observant, and try to remove myself from any further conflicts that arise.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:45:55 pm by leafbarrett »
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13609 on: March 26, 2013, 07:04:05 pm »

(Ker-post edit!)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13610 on: March 26, 2013, 07:28:14 pm »

((I... THINK I'm in the infirmary?))

Celeste is completely confused. The man who groped her came back and helped her up and to the infirmary, there was some kind of robot/synthflesh person hitting her with a sandwich, and a young child was belting out a long string of questions, seemingly without end. "...Dear lord, what have I gotten myself into...?" she murmurs to herself, rather overwhelmed by the sudden revolving door of events.
Attempt to move away from May, or in some other way convince (insert gender pronoun here) to stop smacking me with a sandwich. Beyond that, remain observant, and try to remove myself from any further conflicts that arise.
((nah - still in the rec room. the person who groped you left the area, and the person who hit you with the sandwich is now helping clean it up. the child is asking a stream of questions. the sandwich smacking has already stopped. May is currently under Thomas, who tackled her on her way to the armory to ask for a football.

having said all that, i think your reaction makes perfect sense))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:32:26 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13611 on: March 26, 2013, 07:48:30 pm »

"Well... That was awkward."
Jobasio rubbed his head with a grimace. "Who would have thought it would be so extraordinarily difficult to sell drugs on a ship full of convicted criminals?"

>Get up, glance around.
If no infirmary staff are watching me, replenish my supply of drugs before leaving.
Otherwise just trudge out looking sheepish.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13612 on: March 26, 2013, 08:59:33 pm »

"...Miss? Are you okay?"

If she doesn't respond, give the lady a hug.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13613 on: March 26, 2013, 10:16:46 pm »

((I should've been more specific. Returning action.))

Feyri goes around with her arming sword in hand and the medieval combat manual in the other - Reading about non-lethal combat regarding the pommel/hilt of the sword - meaning, how to maim without killing or how to strike with the blunt end.

Looking for Elizas/May. (PW: Detail the first room I come across other than the Armory, thanks)

Ok...person is an ass-...yeah. Ok. Understand that, but I guess that's too much of a description from the AM to detail what she's experienced in order to say that.

...Probably should ask that Thomas guy about her. Does he know? Hopefully.

((Wasted a turn :/))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13614 on: March 27, 2013, 12:39:26 am »

Charles looks for a Doctor.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13615 on: March 27, 2013, 10:09:09 am »

"!" The sudden display of kindness from the child snaps Celeste back to reality. She gives a small smile. "...Yes. I'll be okay. ...Thank you."
As before, remain observant. Take some time to consider the earlier train of thought regarding the flimsiness of the Scout Eye and how it could be remedied.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13616 on: March 27, 2013, 12:01:17 pm »

Quote from: To Celeste
Are you alright? When I was leaving I think something smacked a sandwich on your face...

Quote from: To Doc.
Have you finished?

Send messages, go check on Celeste from a safe distance.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13617 on: March 27, 2013, 01:13:22 pm »

Hug the lady anyway, she sounds like she needs it.

"...Is there anything I can do for you, miss?"
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13618 on: March 28, 2013, 12:21:46 am »

((And their number is how many tokens they cost?))

((Yes.))

"Okay, so let's try something new."

Use the eyedropper to take a drop of Xeno Spit and put it on my tongue. See what happens.

Nothing much happens. You feel a little strange, but it must not be potent enough to effect you with just one drop. Perhaps if you injected it into your eyes.

Why the hell am I thinking about looms? What the hell is a fucking loom.[/b]
Finish Beer, look for something ,mind numbing and repetitive on the t.v., perhaps a soap, or a reality t.v. show.
"All my carefully perfected quilting expertise will go untapped. What a shame."

You find a reality show about 12 malfunctioning androids living in a house together.

"Bobby-3 is such an asshole, talking to Betty-11 like that. Least I assume he is...they are just talking in unintelligible bursts of loglan. But I don't like his tone. "

Interesting. Decision made.
Request a Microwave Amp, painkillers, and some anti bleeding meds. 5 tokens total.
After getting them, go look around the ship for something to do.

You get yourself some delicious pharmaceuticals and then have some casual brain surgery. Your new magic brain technology successfully installed, you begin stalking the ship for something to do.

You've heard this May chick is something to do. Emphasis on the something.

keep on reading and waiting
It looks like he's awake now. Perhaps you can go poke him with a stick.

((I... THINK I'm in the infirmary? nope, rec room))

Celeste is completely confused. After being molested, Celeste had been attacked(?) by a robot/synthflesh person hitting her with a sandwich; said robot was then tackled to the ground by someone else. In addition, there was a young child belting out an endless stream of questions about seemingly nonsequitur things. And this was supposed to be an average day in this warped hellhole? "...Dear lord, what have I gotten myself into...?" she murmurs to herself, rather overwhelmed by the sudden revolving door of events, and almost seemingly on the verge of tears, rage, or some other nondescript but unpleasant reaction.
Find a proper chair and sit down; try to recompose myself. Remain observant, and try to remove myself from any further conflicts that arise.
You go sit down on one of the benches in the mess hall.

"I've been here for what, 10 minutes? And I've been molested, slapped with a sandwich and now I have little to no idea where I am. Surely this is the beginning of a long and illustrious career."

"I dunno," Says the guy who helped you up...and also hit you with a sandwich, "One of the veterans around here ate his own arm after the first mission, so anything is possible."

"Well... That was awkward."
Jobasio rubbed his head with a grimace. "Who would have thought it would be so extraordinarily difficult to sell drugs on a ship full of convicted criminals?"

>Get up, glance around.
If no infirmary staff are watching me, replenish my supply of drugs before leaving.
Otherwise just trudge out looking sheepish.
The Lady you were trying to sell drugs to is just standing over you. Staring.

"Are you gonna steal my kidneys?"

Just keeps staring.

"You are, aren't you. Well enjoy them, I already ruined them with drugs, alcohol and space syphilis."

"...Miss? Are you okay?"

If she doesn't respond, give the lady a hug.
You give the lady a hug. She smells like ham.

((I should've been more specific. Returning action.))

Feyri goes around with her arming sword in hand and the medieval combat manual in the other - Reading about non-lethal combat regarding the pommel/hilt of the sword - meaning, how to maim without killing or how to strike with the blunt end.

Looking for Elizas/May. (PW: Detail the first room I come across other than the Armory, thanks)

Ok...person is an ass-...yeah. Ok. Understand that, but I guess that's too much of a description from the AM to detail what she's experienced in order to say that.

...Probably should ask that Thomas guy about her. Does he know? Hopefully.

((Wasted a turn :/))
The book doesn't really talk much about non-lethal combat, except in terms of "If you do this wrong you won't kill them. So make sure you do it right so they die super hard." You suppose that blows directed to the hands or the feet would work well, or the flat of the blade to the head. Although that might just turn a decapitation into death by bludgeoning.

Charles looks for a Doctor.
No sign of The Doctor, but there are plenty of general doctors and nurses around here. You suppose that any of them could handle what you need.

"!" The sudden display of kindness from the child snaps Celeste back to reality. She gives a small smile. "...Yes. I'll be okay. ...Thank you."
As before, remain observant. Take some time to consider the earlier train of thought regarding the flimsiness of the Scout Eye and how it could be remedied.
You could probably reenforce the frame. Add some armor plating. Or not fly it into hard things. That would probably really help.

Quote from: To Celeste
Are you alright? When I was leaving I think something smacked a sandwich on your face...

Quote from: To Doc.
Have you finished?

Send messages, go check on Celeste from a safe distance.
The Doctor responds to your message:

We're all ready in here. Come and meet the New...I forget his name. Lets just call him Gimp.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13619 on: March 28, 2013, 12:24:47 am »

Boredom must be assuaged. I think they will not allow me to destroy, so I must harrass to get enjoyment.
Wander around randomly setting stuff on fire. End up in the kitchen. Heat up lobster, preferably until it explodes.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:52:45 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 2101