_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 903 904 [905] 906 907 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926640 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13560 on: March 25, 2013, 04:16:39 pm »

((leafbarret hasn't been online since the 23rd))
((I know, but my theory is much more interesting and is an in-character explanation. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13561 on: March 25, 2013, 05:37:57 pm »

Calm May down. Or try. Just do something so she doesn't get killed.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13562 on: March 25, 2013, 06:14:00 pm »

Remove pill from candy. If successful, eat candy and pocket pill. If not, pocket whatever I have. Either way, find someone more friendly...

"Hi! What's your name? Mine's Grate. What's this? Is it important? I won't touch it. What does it do? Is it expensive? Can I touch it? Who's that? What's she doing? Why did she try to give me a pill? What do you think that the pill does? Is it dangerous? What are you doing? Can I help? I like helping."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13563 on: March 25, 2013, 06:42:17 pm »

((I'm beginning to worry about you people. Food? Drinks? Drugs? Why do that when all you need is in the IV of a VR machine? What has happened to the tinker craze? Why isn't anyone in a VR machine developing nuclear slingshots and monoatomic frisbees? Why aren't you trying to stretch the limits of reality? Why aren't you trying to drive piecewise insane with overblown multipart posts regarding the designs of giant killer robots with automanipulators? Why isn't anybody trying to determine who is the best singer between the Doctor and the AM by running a simulation in the VR?

All the addicts are gone. O tempora, o mores.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13564 on: March 25, 2013, 06:44:09 pm »

(I'm playing a bit, but should be a VR addict soon enough...happy?)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13565 on: March 25, 2013, 06:45:14 pm »

Ask Celeste if she is okay. Assist in rape.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13566 on: March 25, 2013, 07:05:44 pm »

((Sorry for vanishing for a bit. I've had some... pretty heavy shit going on in my life over the last couple of days. I might be kinda inactive for a while until I get my life sorted out.))
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13567 on: March 25, 2013, 08:13:33 pm »

((I've been meaning to design something in the VR, but I haven't gotten around to making a shoddy MSPaint diagram yet. And now I'm a wee bit distracted IC.))

>XXXXX XXX XXXXXXXX XXX X XXX XX XXXXXX!!!!!!!!

Cry out to Whig to assist me in the coming walrusbattle! NO QUARTER SHALL BE GIVEN

...also wake up at some point. Maybe after slapping dat walrus in the face with an insult sandwich, but preferably before being overwhelmed by sheer numbers and thrown into the walrus dungeons for cranial walrusreconfiguration.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13568 on: March 25, 2013, 09:31:28 pm »

Ask Celeste if she is okay. Assist in rape.
((...did you mean that the way you said it?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13569 on: March 25, 2013, 09:34:10 pm »

"Wh... wha..." Celeste had just been spontaneously molested. The kicker is that she can't do a thing about it.
Shakily stand up, rather in shock.
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
sig text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13570 on: March 25, 2013, 09:36:49 pm »

Assist in rape.
((...You should be glad Grate isn't in the same room as you, or I'd go OOC on you...))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:47:52 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13571 on: March 25, 2013, 09:41:26 pm »

((GWG, remember to put non-RP text in double parentheses.))
sig text

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13572 on: March 25, 2013, 09:44:10 pm »

(For that matter, lucky Jim's not on the ship. You can ask Mesk how much experience he has with breaking people's spines. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13573 on: March 25, 2013, 09:46:34 pm »

((Isn't GUNIN's character a strange flexible metal man these days? Or was that one someone else?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13574 on: March 25, 2013, 10:12:53 pm »

A gentleman shouldn't behave like that.

Renen goes to where Celeste is and gets her to the infirmary without any molesting. If anyone tries to molest her, use bullet time to take her out of the way and fend the attacker off, taking her to the infirmary afterwards.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 903 904 [905] 906 907 ... 2101