_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 902 903 [904] 905 906 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927240 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13545 on: March 24, 2013, 03:57:52 pm »

Find someone in this infirmiry place who looks in charge.
"Hi! My name is Grate. What's your name? Is it from a great-grandparent? Mom  said mine was. What's this thing do? Is it dangerous? Who's that? What are you doing? Can I help?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13546 on: March 24, 2013, 04:02:09 pm »

Go put on uniform. Wander around ship looking for someone. When I find them, say, Hello. Where is the amp station.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13547 on: March 24, 2013, 04:11:15 pm »

go to barracks, lie down on bed, read.

find the nearest medically trained person (start by looking in the infirmary) grab their hand and start pulling them gently towards the the Idiotic Drug Dealer (IDD). if they dont follow, say "Idiot hurt, help."

when the IDD gets taken to the infirmary, follow as far as allowed. when i end up in a waiting room waiting on the IDD's treatment, read my new books
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 10:19:50 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13548 on: March 24, 2013, 04:12:37 pm »

((Ha.))
Force feed the nearest woman. Make her love me.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13549 on: March 24, 2013, 06:34:58 pm »

>Achieve true enlightenment via drug dreams.   

((You know it's good stuff when it goes straight to END rolls! ;)))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13550 on: March 25, 2013, 02:58:29 am »

To the armoury, ask for beer, drink beer.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13551 on: March 25, 2013, 06:24:11 am »

Noticing the insane lady nearby, Charles tries to convince her to calm down and go to the infirmary.
a bit too May, for that to work.
((So, essentially, May has near-infinite resistance to psychological attacks that prevent her from acting, well, May? I simultaneously would love and dread to watch the results of the feedback someone might experience if they try to use a dominator amp on May.))
Charles inquires about the insane lady.
((Is it possible to use an amp to expose enemies to headspace?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13552 on: March 25, 2013, 08:01:25 am »

((To avoid making things worse for Renen in the ship it's better to end this now...If Celeste wants we can always try it again later :P))

Pardon me, I couldn't resist. It's been a long time since I could do this without getting my life in danger. I'm truly sorry, if there is something I can do for you, just ask. Or send a message. My name is Renen, Renen Averius von Raptum. But just Renen is good.

Back to normal self and go check if Doc has already finished Bruce's alterations.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13553 on: March 25, 2013, 03:29:50 pm »

"Hm. Oh, there's my mistake!"

Turn on the TV if it isn't on yet. Find a music channel, one that's new and fashionable and stuff.

Smell the music. Appreciate its aroma. Listen to it afterwards as well. Chew more drink mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwyuB8QKzBI

It smells like olive oil and tastes like vinegar.

Find someone in this infirmiry place who looks in charge.
"Hi! My name is Grate. What's your name? Is it from a great-grandparent? Mom  said mine was. What's this thing do? Is it dangerous? Who's that? What are you doing? Can I help?"
The Nurse you randomly decide to ask all these questions takes one look at you, hands you a piece of hard candy and then wanders away. The hard candy appears to have a pill embedded in it. Huh.

Go put on uniform. Wander around ship looking for someone. When I find them, say, Hello. Where is the amp station.

Someone, you're not really sure who because you don't know anyone's names, tells you that you buy amps in the armory and get them installed in the infirmary.

go to barracks, lie down on bed, read.

find the nearest medically trained person (start by looking in the infirmary) grab their hand and start pulling them gently towards the the Idiotic Drug Dealer (IDD). if they dont follow, say "Idiot hurt, help."

when the IDD gets taken to the infirmary, follow as far as allowed. when i end up in a waiting room waiting on the IDD's treatment, read my new books

You drag a nurse to the armory and together you carry the unconscious man to the infirmary. As he's tended to, you sit down to read your book. You start with the first in the compilation of short stories; It seems to be about what might have happened if the altered war didn't happen and genetic modification remained as free and prevalent as it had been. It paints a strange picture of a divergent human race with untold numbers of subspecies and an eventual extinction as we all become too genetically deserve to reproduce any longer.

((Ha.))
Force feed the nearest woman. Make her love me.
You run over to the woman that renen is currently molesting and slap her in the face with a sandwich.

Thats a sentence I didn't expect I'd ever have to write.

>Achieve true enlightenment via drug dreams.   

((You know it's good stuff when it goes straight to END rolls! ;)))
THE GRAY WALRUS IS MAKING RUDE GESTURES AT YOU! MASH X TO INSULT HIS MOTHER!

To the armoury, ask for beer, drink beer.
You go to armory.

You get beer.

You drink beer.

Beer good.

Beer sure to inhibit what is no doubt the mind of a warrior poet.

Noticing the insane lady nearby, Charles tries to convince her to calm down and go to the infirmary.
a bit too May, for that to work.
((So, essentially, May has near-infinite resistance to psychological attacks that prevent her from acting, well, May? I simultaneously would love and dread to watch the results of the feedback someone might experience if they try to use a dominator amp on May.))
Charles inquires about the insane lady.
((Is it possible to use an amp to expose enemies to headspace?))
"She's insane. Hard to say much more about it except don't let her get behind you. Especially if she's carrying Vaseline."
(Not sure what you mean by headspace)

((To avoid making things worse for Renen in the ship it's better to end this now...If Celeste wants we can always try it again later :P))

Pardon me, I couldn't resist. It's been a long time since I could do this without getting my life in danger. I'm truly sorry, if there is something I can do for you, just ask. Or send a message. My name is Renen, Renen Averius von Raptum. But just Renen is good.

Back to normal self and go check if Doc has already finished Bruce's alterations.
You excuse yourself after the man slaps your partner in the face with a sandwich. You may be a pervert, but thats way too kinky for you.

You head back to the infirmary and wait outside the doors for a message from the doctor.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13554 on: March 25, 2013, 03:34:26 pm »

Go to armory. Request amps or amps menu.
Restrain self from maniacally cackling as I do so.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13555 on: March 25, 2013, 03:35:06 pm »

((I think Celeste is in shock from being molested.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13556 on: March 25, 2013, 03:37:57 pm »

"Olive oil and vinegar... a match made in heaven."

Assuming I still have some, partake of that good ol' Xeno Spit.

Quickly get over to the armory and get some Xeno Spit and a dropper to go with it. Then return and sit back down on couch. Wonder if there's anything I missed on TV.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 01:13:09 am by Harry Baldman »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13557 on: March 25, 2013, 03:39:49 pm »

"Thank you."
Continue drinking beer, watch tv, loom for something to distract me.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13558 on: March 25, 2013, 03:52:38 pm »

((leafbarret hasn't been online since the 23rd))

continue reading and waiting
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13559 on: March 25, 2013, 03:53:21 pm »

"Oh what the-" Feyri returned her clothing to their appropriate place, "AM, personal request, please send details of the Elizas to my wristpad, if you can. Please. Details on what her- his...mental state is, or crimes committed.

"Thanks!"

Feyri goes around with her arming sword in hand and the medieval combat manual in the other - Reading about partly non-lethal combat regarding the pommel/hilt of the sword.

Also, request the above.

((Nah, Renen offered the sandwich to May who was then slapped by a sandwich...

Celeste, report out. Where are you? D:

PPE: Darnit.))
Pages: 1 ... 902 903 [904] 905 906 ... 2101