_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 901 902 [903] 904 905 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927292 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13530 on: March 23, 2013, 10:40:46 pm »

Didn't you say I was in the infirmiry, having left Feyri? Or did she follow me?
((I'm still in the armory - you should be specific in your actions or PW will begin doing with them as he thinks they go, though it is explainable that you don't know much because nobody told you :P

Also, first bolded actions are the ones followed. Any others must be strikethrough'd or in the least bolded, you need to strikethrough actions that are past, or are nulled by current events.

But...for purposes of clarity - I'm assuming that that event never happened :P, feel free to make a new action.))

Feyri then tapped out a message and showed it to the AM, having glanced over her shoulder to see who was...in contact with her behind.

Quote from: Message to the AM
Err, could I ask something? I know May, she was on the same mission as me once...

But is there anything you know about her? Like, backstory? Steve told me once of a virtual simulation which attempted...nearly the same, but in the VR and in a comedic tone - name was Renen and all.

For brevity: Do you know anything about this May character, and why...she's like this? Seems...very, err...deviant from normal attitude, even for a convict O_o

Granted, her typing skills were not to go to waste, having remembered that little kid who talked with her earlier.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Grate
Hiya Grate ^^

If you're receiving this, here's a few tips:

> You've a wristpad. It can send out messages to anyone, anywhere. Just type it in (using the quote button, hopefully putting in the name/receiver in the quotebox) and send. Just like texting!...back in the modern era, I'm sure you know of that. Unless history didn't teach you of the modern era :/

> The operator of the ship you're in is named Steve, he's an AI - Artificial Intelligence which runs mostly all of the working areas of this place. You can ask him anything, I'd bet he's be ready and...less snarking, to a kid you're age and attitude :)

> Also, we've got the Armory Master, I'm sure you've seen her. Feel free to ask her too.

> Then there are the various laboratory technicians, staff and medical personnel. Ask them anything too! Except for one man, termed "The Doctor" - proper noun here, wearing a gas mask/filter mask. My opinion? Avoid at all costs...

He has...a very different worldview regarding life. Really. You do not want to talk to him. It's bad :/

With that, after sending a message to Grate, Feyri asks the AM the above - about May.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:24:03 am by Tiruin »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13531 on: March 23, 2013, 10:45:39 pm »

((I'm still in the armory - you should be specific in your actions or PW will begin doing with them as he thinks they go, though it is explainable that you don't know much because nobody told you :P
And he said I was in the infirmiry.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13532 on: March 23, 2013, 11:15:48 pm »

((Is it just me, or TCM's avatar perfect for May/Elisaz. Every time he does something weird, at first I am like "What the heck?", similar to Piecewise. But then I look at the avatar, clapping in approval, and I calm down. Works every time.

Example:

TCM:                        Be a penguin.
Me:                          What, what? What does that mean? Why would anyone do that? Why....
(Looks at the avatar): "Clapping in approval"
Me:                          Oh, I guess somebody supports your actions.

Anybody with me in this? BTW, finally caught up.

EDIT: (Looks down). Yea, just like right now.))
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:28:50 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13533 on: March 24, 2013, 12:16:34 am »

"YOU ZTINK ZIS IZ A GAEM? YOUR ZILLY PLANZ VILL NAUGHT VORK ON MEH, ZILLY GWEEN HEIRED FEIR MAYDEN! NOOSTAH!"

Yank down Feyri's pants and run down the corridors screaming in a non-descript European accent. Grab the pizza from the Kitchen and go ruin some people's conversation.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13534 on: March 24, 2013, 01:01:01 am »

Noticing the insane lady nearby, Charles tries to convince her to calm down and go to the infirmary.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:08:42 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13535 on: March 24, 2013, 01:23:48 am »

"YOU ZTINK ZIS IZ A GAEM? YOUR ZILLY PLANZ VILL NAUGHT VORK ON MEH, ZILLY GWEEN HEIRED FEIR MAYDEN! NOOSTAH!"

Yank down Feyri's pants and run down the corridors screaming in a non-descript European accent. Grab the pizza from the Kitchen and go ruin some people's conversation.
((I am laughing and shocked at the same time. Must be the accent on the former, and everything else on the latter XD))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13536 on: March 24, 2013, 03:20:47 am »

make sure the drug dealer is between me and the pony predator (PP). if the PP attempts to go around him to approach me, shove the drug dealer into her then run behind the largest person in the room.

if the PP doesn't interfere then still:

put my hands back behind my back when the drug dealer attempts to hand me something. back away slowly, shaking my head horizontally as i do so. upon bumping into the wall behind me, start writing a message on my wrist-comp, fixing any nervous typos as needed:
Quote from: Lyra to Armory Master
Please give me science fiction novels.

defend against may, react to drug offer, message AM
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:29:57 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13537 on: March 24, 2013, 08:04:17 am »

Keep going. Motorboat her. :P

((I'm deciding if I should stop after this turn or keep going...What do the other players think, this is for fanservice purposes only  :P))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13538 on: March 24, 2013, 11:17:21 am »

Hrm. Something is missing....
Find the sexiest spice I can and add it to the recipe. Offer a new sandwich to Renen May.
I call it: The Sexwich. You'll love it, trust me.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:07:15 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13539 on: March 24, 2013, 11:44:39 am »

Thomas had spent some time lining up a shot, when a message popped up for him.
"Oh. Well that's unfortunate."
Get out of VR. Go protect May.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13540 on: March 24, 2013, 01:29:14 pm »

((I am laughing and shocked at the same time. Must be the accent on the former, and everything else on the latter XD))
For me, it's the everything on the everything.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13541 on: March 24, 2013, 02:02:40 pm »

((GWG, statements outside double-parens are in character. if it's thoughts, it's that character's thoughts. if it's words, it's that character's words. etc. you're confusing me.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13542 on: March 24, 2013, 02:28:06 pm »

((GWG, statements outside double-parens are in character. if it's thoughts, it's that character's thoughts. if it's words, it's that character's words. etc. you're confusing me.))
((Sorry about that...))
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13543 on: March 24, 2013, 03:48:54 pm »

"Thank goodness for that, I suppose. Loneliness is a terrible thing, after all, particularly so in space. Well, pleasant day-cycle to you, miss."

Head over to rec room, sit down on couch. Chew some drink mix. Find some newfangled music the kids like these days to watch and evaluate.

You chew a packet of drink mix, but the chemical appear to be effecting your brain, since you spend the next hour attempting to watch music.

In my mind you asked your question and then just wandered off, like kids tend to do.

Presentations done, let's start.
Start groping Celeste. If the Doc calls or sends a message, stop everything and go meet him.
Honk Honk Honk. You just keep honking from behind and she doesn't even seem to notice. Honk.
A moment later, a pair of phantom hands cupping her breasts brought her attention out of the VR completely and immediately.
(( :c I resent you ignoring this. I included that specifically to AVOID that line of interaction.))
I do actions in order. Next time, if you want to react immediately, edit that first action. Or strike it out so I know you want the later one.

Sorry that wasn't clear, but I do it that way for a reason.

((I'm not Xanmaryl.))

Wake up and look around for Blonko. If I don't find her, sniffle a bit and go searching for my stuff.
Damn your similar names and my lack of reading!

You get out of your pod. You are naked, sticky and confused. You look around for your parental corpse figure. No dice. You look around for your stuff. Even less dice. All you've got are 5 tokens, a box of uniforms and a dream.

Jobasio sighed. A tough customer.
He held up his free hand palm-outwards, as non-threateningly as possible.
"Okay, look. No need to worry, dear girl, I have only your best interests at heart. This is good stuff, it won't hurt you! See?"

>Pop a pill. Smile disarmingly. Give a single pill to my victim customer.

"Nothing harmful about it. Now, are you buying or am I wasting my time here? I've a whole ship filled with desperate people seeking a temporary escape from the horrors of their life, and it's you I choose to help. Does that not make you feel special at all? It's not often I sell at such a discount, you know."
You pop one of your pills
[end:1-1]
And immediately collapse to the ground, unconscious and spasming.

Jackinthebox: Master Salesman.

Jobasio sighed. A tough customer.
He held up his free hand palm-outwards, as non-threateningly as possible.
"Okay, look. No need to worry, dear girl, I have only your best interests at heart. This is good stuff, it won't hurt you! See?"

>Pop a pill. Smile disarmingly. Give a single pill to my victim customer.

"Nothing harmful about it. Now, are you buying or am I wasting my time here? I've a whole ship filled with desperate people seeking a temporary escape from the horrors of their life, and it's you I choose to help. Does that not make you feel special at all? It's not often I sell at such a discount, you know."
put my hands back behind my back when he attempts to hand me something. back away slowly, shaking my head horizontally as i do so. upon bumping into the wall behind me, start writing a message on my wrist-comp, fixing any nervous typos as needed:
Quote from: Lyra to Armory Master
Please give me science fiction novels.

The Drug dealer appears to have solved his own problem, so to speak. The armory master hands you a paperback collection of science fiction stories. Yay! Progress!

Also, first bolded actions are the ones followed. Any others must be strikethrough'd or in the least bolded, you need to strikethrough actions that are past, or are nulled by current events.

But...for purposes of clarity - I'm assuming that that event never happened :P, feel free to make a new action.))

Feyri then tapped out a message and showed it to the AM, having glanced over her shoulder to see who was...in contact with her behind.

Quote from: Message to the AM
Err, could I ask something? I know May, she was on the same mission as me once...

But is there anything you know about her? Like, backstory? Steve told me once of a virtual simulation which attempted...nearly the same, but in the VR and in a comedic tone - name was Renen and all.

For brevity: Do you know anything about this May character, and why...she's like this? Seems...very, err...deviant from normal attitude, even for a convict O_o

Granted, her typing skills were not to go to waste, having remembered that little kid who talked with her earlier.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Grate
Hiya Grate ^^

If you're receiving this, here's a few tips:

> You've a wristpad. It can send out messages to anyone, anywhere. Just type it in (using the quote button, hopefully putting in the name/receiver in the quotebox) and send. Just like texting!...back in the modern era, I'm sure you know of that. Unless history didn't teach you of the modern era :/

> The operator of the ship you're in is named Steve, he's an AI - Artificial Intelligence which runs mostly all of the working areas of this place. You can ask him anything, I'd bet he's be ready and...less snarking, to a kid you're age and attitude :)

> Also, we've got the Armory Master, I'm sure you've seen her. Feel free to ask her too.

> Then there are the various laboratory technicians, staff and medical personnel. Ask them anything too! Except for one man, termed "The Doctor" - proper noun here, wearing a gas mask/filter mask. My opinion? Avoid at all costs...

He has...a very different worldview regarding life. Really. You do not want to talk to him. It's bad :/

With that, after sending a message to Grate, Feyri asks the AM the above - about May.

"She used to be a He, named Elizas or something like that."

You yank feyri's pants down and run off, screaming like an eastern European man with his hair on fire. You scream through the kitchen, grab a piece of pizza, take a bite, and then scream through the rec room.

Noticing the insane lady nearby, Charles tries to convince her to calm down and go to the infirmary.
She's moving a bit to fast, screaming a bit to much, and is a bit too May, for that to work.

Keep going. Motorboat her. :P

((I'm deciding if I should stop after this turn or keep going...What do the other players think, this is for fanservice purposes only  :P))

(Well, faith served her term as Ms. Fanservice, but her recent brush with death has rendered her incapable of continuing her duties. Tradition dictates we find a replacement)

You seize the opportunity of her clumsiness to motorboat those puppies.

Oh, you are making so many friends here. Clearly this will not backfire in any foreseeable fashion.

Hrm. Something is missing....
Find the sexiest spice I can and add it to the recipe. Offer a new sandwich to Renen May.
I call it: The Sexwich. You'll love it, trust me.
Cilantro is the sexist spice.

Think about it.

Thomas had spent some time lining up a shot, when a message popped up for him.
"Oh. Well that's unfortunate."
Get out of VR. Go protect May.
You get out of the VR and chase after May, attempting to protect her. Mostly from her self.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13544 on: March 24, 2013, 03:52:50 pm »

"Hm. Oh, there's my mistake!"

Turn on the TV if it isn't on yet. Find a music channel, one that's new and fashionable and stuff.

Smell the music. Appreciate its aroma. Listen to it afterwards as well. Chew more drink mix.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:55:52 pm by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 901 902 [903] 904 905 ... 2101