_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928769 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13440 on: March 19, 2013, 03:10:08 pm »

Phase Two of Plan.

May walks to the Armory Master. "Do you have any strapons? Or at least some rope, glue and a large phallic shaped object?"

Inquire.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13441 on: March 19, 2013, 03:15:23 pm »

"Yes. Your answer?"

Ask.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13442 on: March 19, 2013, 03:20:18 pm »

((Thanks piece, it's just that this is a deadens for Bruce, also my new character is quite interesting, especially if you've read my recent post in the sad thread.))
Bruce: go down fighting.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:41:51 pm by anailater »
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13443 on: March 19, 2013, 03:29:04 pm »

look around the barracks, what items are there? what are the sleeping arrangements? is there any furniture?

also, what are the floors on the sword like? how loud are they to walk on? do any of the rooms have different flooring?

what are the walls/ceilings made out of? what color are they?

are there any books laying around? if i find one, pick it up, go to my bed (if mine isn't labeled, just pick an unoccupied one) lie down, and start reading.

if i dont find any, use my wrist comp to look up any information i can find on the Sword, laser rifles, the HMRC suits, and amps.

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13444 on: March 19, 2013, 04:41:34 pm »

((I was wrong. ER isn't just a (weird) date sim. It's also a cooking sim.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #13445 on: March 19, 2013, 04:54:58 pm »

((Evidently, it's Sim Sim.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13446 on: March 19, 2013, 06:04:42 pm »

Phase Two of Plan.

May walks to the Armory Master. "Do you have any strapons? Or at least some rope, glue and a large phallic shaped object?"

((what.))

Celeste turns towards the AM. "Um, excuse me... How does the VR work?"

Inquire.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13447 on: March 19, 2013, 06:06:53 pm »

Phase Two of Plan.

((what.))
((it's May, no more explanation is needed. that vid pw posted earlier? that's not out of character for May. there is no such thing as out of character for May.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13448 on: March 19, 2013, 06:15:47 pm »

Phase Two of Plan.

((what.))
((it's May, no more explanation is needed. that vid pw posted earlier? that's not out of character for May. there is no such thing as out of character for May.))

((Strangely, I haven't been able to find the link to the said video.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13449 on: March 19, 2013, 06:56:20 pm »

"Oh. I... see. Hrm."
Jobasio was rather confused by the Armory Master's answer, but then the Armory Master was a rather confusing kinda gal. After casting a glance about the crowd outside the kiosk, he spoke again:
"So, whilst I'm here, I was wondering about the size differences between gauss, laser and rocket rifles? Specifically the width of them. I was thinking of designing something, you see, and I was wondering if they would all fit into the same-sized slot, or if I would need to create a different model for each."

>Ask (perfectly innocent) question.

>Whilst doing so, glance around and inspect the Armory crowd.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13450 on: March 19, 2013, 08:27:33 pm »

Phase Two of Plan.

((what.))

((Strangely, I haven't been able to find the link to the said video.))
Pony
the word pony was/is the link.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13451 on: March 19, 2013, 10:49:43 pm »

((When did Bruce get free of the hog tie, isn't he lying on the floor?))

If this wasn't for you to hear, we wouldn't have talked about it in front of you.

Could you put a weaker version of Faith's power in him? Like a test subject.

Subdue Bruce. Take him where Doc wants. If he tries to move, just punch him.

((@Anaileater: Your new character will have to wait. Bruce is almost immortal, remember?))

((@PW: You missed my action.))
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 11:01:32 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13452 on: March 19, 2013, 11:53:44 pm »

You run up to feyri and ask her about all the previous missions.
((Demmet. XD))

Feyri turned around at a tug of her arm and saw Grate.

"Hello Ms Feyri, do you have any record of the past missions here?"

"Well, not all missions Grate, but only those which I've participated in, and onwards."

She smiled as she brought out her datapad and began typing furiously on it with her left hand. "Just give me a few minutes, this'll be added in quickly...Glad to see my work being used..."

[edit]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13453 on: March 20, 2013, 01:44:59 am »

"Is there an amp that let's me get that info inconspicuously?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13454 on: March 20, 2013, 02:02:25 pm »

"Feedback events. You know about those, right?"
"Vaguely. Something about pushing yourself too hard?"

More amptalk.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 2101