_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 879 880 [881] 882 883 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928597 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13200 on: March 10, 2013, 10:25:16 pm »

((As long as he's not wearing short pants.  Especially delicious ones.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13201 on: March 10, 2013, 11:06:31 pm »

"That's funny. I didn't think children could end up in the HMRC. Other than that one girl we brought back when Mesk killed her parents," he said.
((Now that's not an ominous thing to hear as the first thing the eight-foot-tall, four-armed, heavily muscled albino with creepy black eyes says.))

He hadn't met many kids - he'd never been one himself, for one thing.
((Whoaaaaaa. There's probably a lot of things that seem so weird to Jim, now that you mention this. Like growing.

"What? What do you mean you get bigger as you age? How does that even work?"))

(Too bad Jim never knew about the incident with Faith and the poor speech rolls with the kids, or I would be warning Grate to stay away from her. :P)
((ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13202 on: March 10, 2013, 11:15:56 pm »

(1. That's the effect I was aiming for. :3
2. That's true. A lot of things - especially how people interact with one another - seem weird to Jim, although he hasn't commented on them. My original line about kids was that Jim thought they were fictional creatures since he'd skipped the little girl in Punch Many Things, but then I remembered the orphan and that he had seen them on the previous mission as well so I had to replace it with something. :P
3. Why don't you have a seat over here.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13203 on: March 10, 2013, 11:28:17 pm »

I don't want to kill you, but if you DARE to try something on me, I will show you why I am Doc's disciple and why I was one of the few that got out uninjured from the fight with Ivan, the Altered.

Use bullet time, disarm and tie the guy and if he tries to attack, stab his spine, leave the knife there and then tie him to drag him to Doc.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13204 on: March 10, 2013, 11:29:36 pm »

((Well, I figured that much...Thanks PW for the reply!))

((If I go down, I go down with sipit in my heart, and a fight in my life.))
((I wonder what kind of alien pathogen is sipit...))

((You eat pants? o_o))

I'll be posting after GWG replies. That was a heartwarming welcome SC! ^^

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13205 on: March 10, 2013, 11:42:20 pm »

((Delicious as in sexually appealing.

Or something more like this: Warning: Not Work Safe))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13206 on: March 10, 2013, 11:43:53 pm »

Errr...You should...spoiler that. At least.

We aren't talking about the newbie, are we?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:59:44 am by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13207 on: March 11, 2013, 12:07:50 am »

(Thanks. And Toaster was talking about what Faith likes. Probably. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13208 on: March 11, 2013, 12:44:35 am »

Ignoring the shenanigans flashing on his wristpad and indicating a naked screaming man was running around, Milno had just started to wait when Steve told him to not bother about his equipment.

"That's new." he remarks, beginning to walk towards the meeting area. Since he was mostly based on his own gear and basically useless without it, maybe Steve had asked for amp people exactly because they already had their tools and weapons inside their heads or something.

At any rate, the mission just had just started to sound even more lovely and potentially lethal. There was, of course, the possibility at least something would be supplied to them but that wasn't guaranteed; it was the HMRC after all.

Ready for mission.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13209 on: March 11, 2013, 02:02:12 am »

Use speech and/or charisma to convince the naked man to go to the infirmary.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13210 on: March 11, 2013, 02:38:42 am »

Won't need equipment?..
Quote from: MSanctor to James Kelly
Jim, I suppose you've heard that part about us not needing any equipment for that mission? It appears to me that there will be no need for a medic either.
Now, I'm not backing out or something - I would love to go with you on that mission - but as it stands, my meagre skills at illusion-bending and mindfuck-resisting might hinder the group, even though I've just had a training course aimed at those skills.
In short - you may wish to reconsider taking me on this mission in the light of this new information.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13211 on: March 11, 2013, 03:08:19 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Maurice Sanctor
It's not necessarily a bad idea to take you/a medic along anyway. We don't know what exactly this mission will entail and it might be foolish to assume we won't need one. If you do want to back out, though, I'll consider any recommendations you might have for your spot.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13212 on: March 11, 2013, 04:16:46 am »

Quote from: MSanctor to James Kelly
I don't want to back out. Just trying to consider what would be best for the team.
Oh well, if it is fine with you, then I have no objections.
Ready for mission.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13213 on: March 11, 2013, 04:37:01 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Maurice Sanctor
Try not to worry about it. Both Milno and I will be there to look out for the three of you and I promise I'll do my best to get us through this in one piece if there's any way possible for us to do so. Once I'm done speaking with this child here, I'll come meet you.

...I realize I should clarify that. A new recruit just woke from stasis. He couldn't even be a teenager yet judging from how inefficiently small he is. I'm giving him a run-down of the Sword so he doesn't get lost once I leave. His name's Grate. Anyway, it shouldn't be long before I join you.

If Grate has no further questions for him, Jim is ready to be briefed for the mission. If he does have further questions, Jim will answer them and then head to the briefing.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13214 on: March 11, 2013, 07:23:51 am »

((And Celeste has 0 END and STR... meaning that gaining either will be risky as hell without some kind of safety buffer. :c Is there a library or something of the sort for studying, for INT?))
((I believe the Armory Master would have lots of books, and there's a bunch of historical and educational stuff on T.V. And if I'm correct, there's a library somewhere.

Also, there's the Virtual Reality Machines in the Recreation Room where inmates can do a lot of creative things. A favorite pastime on board is designing new weapons and equipment to be sold in the Armory.))
((We also have access to the internet, which from what we've seen is still full of nonsense but also useful stuff. You might try researching something or otherwise training mental stats on there.

Though, I don't recall anything about training injuries, and for the most part I'd think the infirmary could patch you up relatively easily.))
((Do I really want to leave physical training to a -1 roll in both END and STR? Celeste's arm could break off or something silly like that, for all I know.))

"Damn... So, it seems dealing with this Doctor is going to be unavoidable already... Thank you."
Go to the infirmary.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text
Pages: 1 ... 879 880 [881] 882 883 ... 2101