_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 875 876 [877] 878 879 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928144 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13140 on: March 09, 2013, 11:54:14 pm »

Slowly nod once to the armory master after she is done speaking. then look around the room and see what is going on around me. Widen my eyes slightly after taking a look at my surroundings.
Jim, seeing that Maurice and his partner is awake, offered a pair of right hands - one for him, one for Lyra - back to their feet.
Hearing the Armory Master's words, Maurice appeared sunken.
But I said that... Except I said a lot of things and did not focus on this particular thought enough. So, lesson learned, doc: one does not cooperate with terrorists... hehehe. Oh, and one should keep to his beliefs and actions as loudly as possible if he wishes to be heard.
I think I do. Point taken, ma'am.
Then, as he heard the 'good news', his smile blossomed again, yet with greater grinning overtones than usual. As he was helped to stand up, Maurice nodded firmly:
Will do.
Oh, and your new body is certainly shiny and novel, Jim. Good thing the voice remained practically the same.

Now, Lyra, I must thank you for your cooperation and patience. You'll prove a valuable addition to the HMR Corps. Just... don't let your shyness stand between you and your survival, and you'll be fine.

Stand up on my own and back up into the nearest corner. actively avoid the screaming blood-covered naked man and the four-armed naked man. avoid contact with other people if possible (but accept it if it is necessary to avoid the naked people). avoid eye contact with individuals but try to keep track of people as they move throughout the room. nod once, sharply, to Maurice when he speaks to me, but immediately go back to scanning the room.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13141 on: March 09, 2013, 11:56:55 pm »

Feyri, noticing the awkward nature of the other person next to Maurice, approached her.

"Are you OK?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13142 on: March 10, 2013, 12:06:11 am »

Feyri, noticing the awkward nature of the other person next to Maurice, approached her.

"Are you OK?"
nod once, sharply, then immediately go back to scanning the room, legs slightly twitching with tension.

((currently there is the AM, Maurice, Jim, Bruce, Celeste, Feyri, Pancaek, Charles, and Lyra in the room. Bruce in particular making a rather terrifying scene. also, the armory had nobody but Lyra and Maurice in it at the time she started the mind training.))
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:34:52 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13143 on: March 10, 2013, 12:13:49 am »

Jim shrugged to Feyri, and at Lyra's reaction to his offer of help. "No. I spent the majority of my tokens on this body and lent my last three to a couple of the rookies who went out on the year long mission. Why?" He was still wanting to head over to the clothing box and find some pants, but he stuck around long enough to hear her reply and checked his messages.

Quote from: James Kelly to Bruce Thomson
What happened with the doctor? I'm getting ready to ship out on a mission so I don't have much time.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13144 on: March 10, 2013, 12:38:06 am »

"Err, nothing. Its just that somebody on this ship - an inmate, I bet, you don't think its Milno? Well, Its sort of a Purchase an MKII and get a MKIII upgrade for free. Saved me eight tokens."

Feyri smiled at the woman, giving her an "Don't be afraid, we're not out to hurt you." before facing Jim.

"It's...just I've never expected such generosity."

((MKIII O_o))

Spoiler: Feyri Nirel (click to show/hide)

[ACTION]: Head over to the lockers but not to the specific area, examining my surroundings for anything of note - warning signs of a fight or an ambush or such. If done, proceed back to wherever Jim is, unless he's on a mission - if so, go find Milno.

PW: Is my inventory correct? May I shift that one point of Handiwork to Speech as I've never used Handiwork...at all?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:08:40 am by Tiruin »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13145 on: March 10, 2013, 12:47:30 am »

"Err, nothing. Its just that somebody on this ship - an inmate, I bet, you don't think its Milno? Well, Its sort of a Purchase an MKII and get a MKIII upgrade for free. Saved me eight tokens."

Feyri smiled at the woman, giving her an "Don't be afraid, we're not out to hurt you." before facing Jim.

"It's...just I've never expected such generosity."

((MKIII O_o))

Spoiler: Feyri Nirel (click to show/hide)
take a few deep breaths,then look at Maurice, then at Feyri, then at Jim, then at Charles, then back at Maurice. nod once slowly, then sit down in the corner, knees curled up against my chest, and slow my breathing down.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13146 on: March 10, 2013, 12:53:46 am »

((currently there is the AM, Maurice, Jim, Bruce, Celeste, Feyri, Pancaek, Charles, and Lyra in the room. Bruce in particular making a rather terrifying scene. also, the armory had nobody but Lyra and Maurice in it at the time she started the mind training.))
((Not exactly a room; the armory is a kiosk with a door on the wall, so basically people who are "at the armory" are actually at the corridor in front of the kiosk.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13147 on: March 10, 2013, 12:57:08 am »

"Heh, heh. Ahh, Jobasio, you never cease to amaze me with your wiliness."
Jobasio strolled along, smiling darkly with his hands in his pockets.

>Head to the barracks, inspect contents of my locker. Is my gauss rifle there?

How about my datapad and all that shite.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13148 on: March 10, 2013, 12:58:17 am »

((Not exactly a room; the armory is a kiosk with a door on the wall, so basically people who are "at the armory" are actually at the corridor in front of the kiosk.))
from here

((if we assume it's a kiosk on the hall, the space is even tighter, although i've been assuming it's a room))
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:00:43 am by Lenglon »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13149 on: March 10, 2013, 01:06:23 am »

((if we assume it's a kiosk on the hall, the space is even tighter, although i've been assuming it's a room))
((Yep, it's tight and that's the reason why it gets crowded so easily. You are basically standing around at a corridor and the armory room itself is actually the place the armory master is at, which is off-limits to inmates. She usually gives people their stuff through a slot.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13150 on: March 10, 2013, 01:19:01 am »

Jim looked back at Lyra for a second before shrugging and deciding to leave her alone to cope. "Can't explain it. I guess someone other than me out there likes you," he said, smiling at Feyri for a moment before finally leaving to go about his business.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13151 on: March 10, 2013, 02:05:48 am »

>See if there's an automated manipulator that keeps the temperature over a certain area constant. If there is, look up its price. Also, look up some of the other more common personal automated manipulators, their functions and prices.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #13152 on: March 10, 2013, 04:21:14 am »

Gorat dries himself off and gets dressed again, then notices that Jim has sent him the message that he has been accepted for the mission, and sends him a reply.

Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos; to James Kelly
Thanks, Jim. I've a file that's essentially my will on my wristpad. It should be read in case that I die permanently on my wristpad. Password is 52NaNoGh0st. A copy is on my datapad that I'll leave on the ship, and I'll send you another copy later.

Get my little bit of gear in order. Leave my datapad on the ship, but take everything else, including the pill. Meet Jim at the armory.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13153 on: March 10, 2013, 08:46:37 am »

Message everyone.
Quote from: To Everyone
If any of you sees a guy naked, covered in blood and screaming, you know, quite normal for our daily lives, please send me a message. I'm not trying to kill him. He is an experiment from Doctor and he needs to get caught now.

From Renen.

Steve, please tell me where my partner is heading to. He is very crazy to go around doing something like this. And, any new girl aboard the ship? Just to avoid another pile like that one after I woke up.

Ask Steve. Hunt the training partner following the trail of blood he left on the floor.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13154 on: March 10, 2013, 09:17:13 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Bruce Thomson
What happened with the doctor? I'm getting ready to ship out on a mission so I don't have much time.
Quote from: Bruce Thomson to James Kelly
OH GOD IT WONT STOP BLEEDING BUT ITS GROWING BACK,IT HURTS SO MUCH BUT I'M NOT DYING OF BLOOD LOSS, FUCK THE DOCTOr FUCK THE H.M.R.C. I DIN'T WANT THIS!
Seeing the man trying to take him back to the doctor Bruce screamed even louder than he was before "NO DON'T TAKE ME BACK, HE DID THIS HES A MANIAC!"
Fight back against the man, buy a knife, go to Rec room.
((I'm enjoying this way to much.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 875 876 [877] 878 879 ... 2101