_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922856 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #12825 on: March 04, 2013, 04:07:32 pm »

((@Long Mission: And now that Faith lost her body, no one will feel needy and try to grope her.))
((Yeah, because robogroping never happened.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12826 on: March 04, 2013, 04:10:14 pm »

((If anything, Anton would be more attracted to a robot. :P

Though probably not to a body-replacement one, since it's still a shell for a human personality.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12827 on: March 04, 2013, 04:12:04 pm »

((I have some skills in medicine, but I'll probably be out quite a while with my surgery.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12828 on: March 04, 2013, 04:23:44 pm »

(Haha, oh wow. I totally forgot Feyri had ever done that. On the other hand she didn't attempt to feel Jim up like Elisaz did at the end of Mission 2, so... :P

Also, replying to Tiruin, from the quoted post...)
"Jim? Is that you?!"

Jim nodded and made his way over, since she was done with VR. It looked like she was heading to the Armory, so he decided to accompany her. "What do you think? It's pretty nice to be in. I thought that, well, the robo-body had certain advantages over the human one. Strength and endurance, no pain, that sort of thing. But this is so much better it's ridiculous. It feels like it doesn't weigh anything at all, it's so easy to move in. Plus, modifications." Jim gave her a thumbs up with his two left hands. "And I can actually use senses other than sight and sound again. It's a bit colder on the Sword than I would have thought," he added. This was probably because he hadn't bothered to procure clothing yet, since he was quite used to not wearing anything as a robot.

(:P again, I say.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12829 on: March 04, 2013, 04:30:48 pm »

((Speaking of no clothing, what "equipment" does Jim have now?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12830 on: March 04, 2013, 04:34:31 pm »

my action was completely misread...

borrow an item from Maurice (he already gave me permission for this) that i can hold in one hand and preferably is not a weapon, clone it, give him back the item, then go open the two doors not containing Feyri, open them and look for differences from when Maurice opened them, do not go through, then return to maurice, and toss the cloned item to Feyri

i need to make sure i dont split my actions up into two different posts i guess.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12831 on: March 04, 2013, 04:35:43 pm »

((Change the topic guys...))

"What do you think? It's pretty nice to be in. I thought that, well, the robo-body had certain advantages over the human one. Strength and endurance, no pain, that sort of thing. But this is so much better it's ridiculous. It feels like it doesn't weigh anything at all, it's so easy to move in. Plus, modifications." Jim gave her a thumbs up with his two left hands. "And I can actually use senses other than sight and sound again. It's a bit colder on the Sword than I would have thought," he added. This was probably because he hadn't bothered to procure clothing yet, since he was quite used to not wearing anything as a robot.

"I-erm,"

Four appendages plus legs. Erh, this is...

Feyri was partly confused - she only recognized Jim because of his gesture towards her, as he was probably the only person who would've done so at the time. Or just other people who wanted to say hi, but that was a distinct impossibility given the thought.

"So what did they change in you?"

(Haha, oh wow. I totally forgot Feyri had ever done that. On the other hand she didn't attempt to feel Jim up like Elisaz did at the end of Mission 2, so... :P)
((Done whuh? O_o))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12832 on: March 04, 2013, 04:44:03 pm »

(@Tir: The post Paris linked to was your action of Feyri licking Jim's face during a spar to confuse him. Which worked quite successfully. :P
@Toaster: Well, he did get a male type body, but... Let's wait for IronyOwl's chart on that. XD I'm not going to speculate.)

Jim raised an eyebrow, or at least the section of his forehead that would've been an eyebrow had the body had any hair. It was nice to be able to actually do that again regardless. "They didn't change anything in me. They just grew this body, attached my old arms to it, and plunked me into it. It's great." He folded all four arms behind his back as he walked. "I wanted to ask how you're feeling, though. No... lingering pain?" he asked, not indicating whether he meant mentally or physically from the wound, leaving it up to her interpretation.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12833 on: March 04, 2013, 04:51:25 pm »

((PyroDesu posted on the mission thread sometime in the last month telling me that Steve had forbidden these kinds of robobody "enchancments". Can't find the link now though...

Edit:Found it:  here
Edit2:And Toaster beat me to it. Damn 504s.))
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:06:16 pm by Parisbre56 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12834 on: March 04, 2013, 04:56:00 pm »

((Yeah, they have to be bought as an aside too from what I remember. So I think Jim is still lacking any jewels.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12835 on: March 04, 2013, 04:57:20 pm »

(@Paris: I know the incident you're talking about. :P We ALL know the incident you're talking about.
@Cael: Why don't you spend an action to look and find out for yourself? :P)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12836 on: March 04, 2013, 04:58:42 pm »

((Do note, Cael, that the modified rocket rifle you are in possession of has a clip of 25 more rounds than a standard rocket rifle.

PW should probably up the price accordingly.

Also, this thread is moving way too fast, dammit!))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12837 on: March 04, 2013, 04:59:40 pm »

((Don't worry; the prohibition is only against giant ones.  I'm sure merely "fairly large" is acceptable.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12838 on: March 04, 2013, 05:12:43 pm »

Send message to AM:

Hey there, Miyamoto here. I was wondering if you would be capable to convert cameyes into wearable goggles. If you could, would I be able to use them from inside my battlesuit, and would it cost extra? Finally, how much would it cost to have them built into the suit itself?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12839 on: March 04, 2013, 05:35:48 pm »

"Anything really, I just want to be able to talk and fit through doors and be an unstoppable death machine of course."
(( Oh. Bruce vs. Lucas fight is scheduled for this week, I take it?
Hopefully not. The more robotic overlords we have, the better! :) ))

You mean... the ability to forget? Or the closely related to it ability to adapt and focus on the problems at hand and not past worries?

Keep talking.

Or, perhaps, imagination? But how would it be a curse?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:39:13 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 2101