_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927230 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: I told you.
« Reply #12405 on: February 28, 2013, 01:03:28 pm »

Flint saw dreams of running, knights in shining armor, a dark and twisted path blocked by a warning message, sharks eating his legs and men falling to their death just as he reached out to save them. Two words echoed in his mind: Never again.

Be unconscious. Get healed. Wake up. See what has happened to me. See who else is around.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:05:28 pm by Parisbre56 »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12406 on: February 28, 2013, 01:05:02 pm »

"Attention, everyone, we need to get out dead and wounded to the infirmary. Go, go."

And you ghost voices, can you hear me think? What would happened if I took the pill? Does it expire?

Keep the pill for now. Haul the dead and wounded to the infirmary, and get myself checked. Cast Speak with Dead.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12407 on: February 28, 2013, 01:05:57 pm »

"Oooh m-m-my fucking head, I-I remember quarantine a-and the s-sword"He said that looking down at the large scar on his body "And the bodies, and I was too weak and stupid and I couldn't help anyone. I wont let anything like this happen again, I swear it."
Bruce Tries to stand up or gets the doctors attention, if he does he asks the doctor to make him stronger in an way possible, as long as he could speak and fit through doors.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8 was long wasn't it?
« Reply #12408 on: February 28, 2013, 01:10:03 pm »

((Has Jack been fixed yet? if so.))

Wake up.

((If not well do that when he is.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12409 on: February 28, 2013, 01:12:57 pm »

"Praise be."

Head to debriefing.  Check what I have in inventory.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12410 on: February 28, 2013, 01:14:06 pm »

((I think I have deserved my own theme song))

"Operation Pony Express was succesful. But never again...

Hey Steve, did i earn my Vr rights back now? I want to relax a bit, just get my mind away from it."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12411 on: February 28, 2013, 01:16:49 pm »

Error 504
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:27:01 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12412 on: February 28, 2013, 01:26:42 pm »

(Welcome back guys! Sorry we forgot to put the confetti on, were a bit busy, but we hope you are happy anyway. Error 504 grrrr.))

Vich signed. On the one hand he hoped he'd get a clearer answer from The Doctor, on the other hand, he understood that The Doctor was a busy man. And a longer wait period might give him more time to ponder what it meant.

Hey Steve? What's now? How long do I have to spend in this tube for? And I take it you're not going to explain to me what the Doctor meant.

Ask Steve. Once again, try to look at my surroundings and what they look like.

((So what loot do our brave fighters get? Is Ivan's gauss rifle still up for grabs?

And did anyone actually make the mandatory joke about Ivan and doors during the fight? The one that the best defence against him is to hide behind one. Oh well, here's my goodbye picture for Ivan.....ahem. Or would be if I could find it. I could only find it in a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxGlJlrA42Q   [1:01:50] ))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12413 on: February 28, 2013, 01:39:41 pm »

A smirk. Milno knew what had happened and had a vague idea of how much he was looking like complete and utter crap. He wouldn't be surprised to wake up inside a giant test tube, or lacking his whole body or turned a living experiment for sick minds or any of the previous options combined.

He wondered if the medics or science people would be able to extract the thing infesting his entire body. Somehow he doubted that would be easy.

Try to open eyes and look around.

((Judging by how Milno looked, I'm expecting unpleasant things but hoping it won't be that bad.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12414 on: February 28, 2013, 01:40:32 pm »

((I've been thinking about the Doc, especially with some related quotes, below.))

Spoiler: Doctor-related quotes. (click to show/hide)

((I think his human form is merely a matter of convenience/conformity, and his true form is something far, far different. The best mental analogue I can come with is Boris the Animal from Men In Black 3, if you've seen that movie.

The last quote, I think, is AM intervening before the Doctor unleashes his true form.  The "metal clattering to the ground" in the Faith quote I believe is just that- his respirator falling free as his true form comes out.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12415 on: February 28, 2013, 01:54:40 pm »

Wake up as triumphantly as a 57-year-old amnesiac that just survived his first HMRC mission without significant injuries possibly can.

"I LIVE! HAHAHAH! Alright now! What happens next, I wonder?"

He scratches the back of his helmet with suited fingers.

"Hey, uh, Steve! What happens now?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12416 on: February 28, 2013, 01:58:12 pm »

"Home sweet home, I guess. first things first."

take some time to send a few emails "What, can't say these out loud in case someone hears and realizes you have feelings?"
to Flint :
Code: [Select]
Hey, Old man, though I might have been a bit, er, harsh to you back on the mission I just want to say: It's good to have you back.to Miyamoto:
Well well well, look who came in to rescue our friends in the nick of time. you know what that makes you chompers? A big damn hero, that's what.
Wake up, if possible go to sickbay for a check-up

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12417 on: February 28, 2013, 02:01:04 pm »

"What happens now is food.  Want some, uh, mush?"
Finish off my lunchbox.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12418 on: February 28, 2013, 02:04:59 pm »

Flint saw dreams of running, knights in shining armor, a dark and twisted path blocked by a warning message, sharks eating his legs and men falling to their death just as he reached out to save them. Two words echoed in his mind: Never again.

Be unconscious. Get healed. Wake up. See what has happened to me. See who else is around.

You wake up in an infirmary bed, still dizzy, but a bit too high on pain meds to really care.  You flag down a nurse and ask her your condition.

"One leg and pelvis broken in so many places we considered Just replacing them. That and a concussion and minor internal bleeding. You got off lucky, all things considered."

You lay back in bed and look around. Lots of people around here, lots of doctors and Nurses, teammates in beds. You can't see who though, because of the privacy curtains.

You lay back and close your eyes. Home sweet home.

"Attention, everyone, we need to get out dead and wounded to the infirmary. Go, go."

And you ghost voices, can you hear me think? What would happened if I took the pill? Does it expire?

Keep the pill for now. Haul the dead and wounded to the infirmary, and get myself checked. Cast Speak with Dead.

You stick the pill in Your pocket and start hauling the dead and dying while conversing with the voices in your head.

We can hear you.

We're in here, with you after all. There's nothing we can't hear.

Nothing we can't see in here.

The pill.

Don't know. May expire, don't know.

It will give you want you wanted. It may give you more.

It follows instructions perfectly.

But did you give them perfectly?

Can't say, can't say.

You get the dead to the infirmary and hand them off.

"Oooh m-m-my fucking head, I-I remember quarantine a-and the s-sword"He said that looking down at the large scar on his body "And the bodies, and I was too weak and stupid and I couldn't help anyone. I wont let anything like this happen again, I swear it."
Bruce Tries to stand up or gets the doctors attention, if he does he asks the doctor to make him stronger in an way possible, as long as he could speak and fit through doors.
The doctor isn't anywhere you can see him. He must be off doing something else.

((Has Jack been fixed yet? if so.))

Wake up.

((If not well do that when he is.))

You wake up in a tube of biogel, with a giant diagonal scar running across your entire torso.  Well, that could have gone better.

"Praise be."

Head to debriefing.  Check what I have in inventory.
You head to the debriefing room and settle down onto one of the benches.

blue smoke cig (carton)
xeno spit
Booze
Civ body armor.
Gauss rifle and one clip. (all inscribed with symbol of Ingram)(rifle broken)
Civ gauss rifle (00/10) one magazine extra.

1 token.

((I think I have deserved my own theme song))

"Operation Pony Express was succesful. But never again...

Hey Steve, did i earn my Vr rights back now? I want to relax a bit, just get my mind away from it."

>Fine. I guess you've earned it. Don't go prying into secrety secrets though, or they'll put a bullet in your brain. There's still the debriefing too, remember.

(Welcome back guys! Sorry we forgot to put the confetti on, were a bit busy, but we hope you are happy anyway. Error 504 grrrr.))

Vich signed. On the one hand he hoped he'd get a clearer answer from The Doctor, on the other hand, he understood that The Doctor was a busy man. And a longer wait period might give him more time to ponder what it meant.

Hey Steve? What's now? How long do I have to spend in this tube for? And I take it you're not going to explain to me what the Doctor meant.

Ask Steve. Once again, try to look at my surroundings and what they look like.

((So what loot do our brave fighters get? Is Ivan's gauss rifle still up for grabs?

And did anyone actually make the mandatory joke about Ivan and doors during the fight? The one that the best defence against him is to hide behind one. Oh well, here's my goodbye picture for Ivan.....ahem. Or would be if I could find it. I could only find it in a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxGlJlrA42Q   [1:01:50] ))

>Some things are best left unsaid. As per how long you're in that tube, probably not that much longer.

Your surroundings are a glass tube filled with dark greenish goo. It's about 3 feet in diameter, 8 or 9  feet tall. You can't really see outside it, partially because of your new eyes, partially because the goo is pretty opaque.

A smirk. Milno knew what had happened and had a vague idea of how much he was looking like complete and utter crap. He wouldn't be surprised to wake up inside a giant test tube, or lacking his whole body or turned a living experiment for sick minds or any of the previous options combined.

He wondered if the medics or science people would be able to extract the thing infesting his entire body. Somehow he doubted that would be easy.

Try to open eyes and look around.

((Judging by how Milno looked, I'm expecting unpleasant things but hoping it won't be that bad.))

You open your eyes. You're strapped to a table in a very bright room. There are a dozen or so men in yellow hazmat suits looking down at you and running various instruments over your body. A man in a black  suit is standing right next to your head, looking down at you.

"How do you feel? Are you in control of your body?" He says, looking at a data pad that is connected up to electrodes on your scalp.

Wake up as triumphantly as a 57-year-old amnesiac that just survived his first HMRC mission without significant injuries possibly can.

"I LIVE! HAHAHAH! Alright now! What happens next, I wonder?"

He scratches the back of his helmet with suited fingers.

"Hey, uh, Steve! What happens now?"

You wake up in the infirmary, in a bed, but uninjured as far as you can tell. Must have been a formality. You ask steve what to do.

>Go to the debriefing room. And get debriefed.

"Home sweet home, I guess. first things first."

take some time to send a few emails "What, can't say these out loud in case someone hears and realizes you have feelings?"
to Flint :
Hey, Old man, though I might have been a bit, er, harsh to you back on the mission I just want to say: It's good to have you back.to Miyamoto:
Well well well, look who came in to rescue our friends in the nick of time. you know what that makes you chompers? A big damn hero, that's what.
Wake up, if possible go to sickbay for a check-up
You wake up in the infirmary, your leg in a biogel cast and a nice set of stitches on the gash in your side. You've also got surgical bandages over several other places on your body that weren't injured during the mission. How odd.

"What happens now is food.  Want some, uh, mush?"
Finish off my lunchbox.

Your mush is frozen solid and highly irradiated from it's trip through space.

Perhaps a jaunt to the Mess hall is in order?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12419 on: February 28, 2013, 02:13:04 pm »

"Ooh, debriefing. I've never been to a debriefing. How exciting!"

Head to the briefing room post-haste. Check status of garlic I snatched from the colony.
Pages: 1 ... 826 827 [828] 829 830 ... 2101