_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929628 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: I told you.
« Reply #12270 on: February 26, 2013, 03:16:08 am »

((I think the AM will wait until everyone present for the fight is incapacitated, and then just turn Ivan into a graphite statue.))

Or just continue laughing at our failures
Im pretty sure you mean my failures.
Also from now on you shall all adress me as Sir Dorf of Lockerlot
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12271 on: February 26, 2013, 04:00:20 am »

Now that Victor has a clear view, he fires a shot at the part of Ivan's back where the tentacle is connected to and he fires two more shots at the most damaged parts of Ivan. If the first shot misses, Victor will aim the next shot at it instead, if that also misses, he'll fire the third shot at it as well. If Ivan attacks the turret, he will detonate the magazine at the last possible moment.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:10:44 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12272 on: February 26, 2013, 04:12:59 am »

((I used to be a lockerknight. Then I took a las-))

IronyOwl has been struck down.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12273 on: February 26, 2013, 04:16:22 am »

Oh god... must escape skryim references
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12274 on: February 26, 2013, 04:18:18 am »

Oh god... must escape skryim references
((If I continue to roll ones, you might permanently escape them. SKyrim references are good: they mean that you're still alive.))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:23:55 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12275 on: February 26, 2013, 04:25:07 am »

(IronyOwl, if I could reach through the monitor to hit you, I would smack you so hard your eyes would fly out of your head. :C)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12276 on: February 26, 2013, 04:41:40 am »

Wake up when the operation is over. Inspect myself. If I have the eyes, be dazzled by the world of color. If I don't, assume that the operation is ongoing, and continue lying down.

((And now we have two less people fighting Ivan. But it would be really anti-climactic and mood-killing for the mission team to appear right now.

Does anyone have the data for the number of missions completed for all characters? When you mean powerful wills, how powerful do you mean? And speaking of long, just how long do you assume? I can say I will miss not being able to do old missions, not because I like them more, but more because the others got to do them, and I didn't. Oh well.

And I don't think that the AM, Doctor, or anyone else will kill Ivan just because he killed all the convicts. But he won't last a minute if he begins interfering with the crew's jobs. So getting him into a briefing room might work as a way to force NPC's to take care of him (although it will kill any remaining chances of reinforcements.)

Oh, and I find AM to be exhibiting progressively more emotional states as this game is played. At first, she could hardly lift her head from the paper, now she's outright laughing at other people. Makes her fun.))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:46:27 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12277 on: February 26, 2013, 04:52:27 am »

((Just give yourself time, you'll get ripped a new one sooner or later. If our GM says that the new missions are gonna be something new, then I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with to sick on the newbies. And to think that I actually came through a mission with a team made completely of new people and with myself as the only person who had any experience in the field.

Oh and one thing you need to keep in mind: When Piecewise says you need strong will for a mission, I am fully expect someone to get mind raped, probably repeatedly too. That's how bad it can get.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12278 on: February 26, 2013, 05:09:47 am »

((Just give yourself time, you'll get ripped a new one sooner or later. If our GM says that the new missions are gonna be something new, then I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with to sick on the newbies. And to think that I actually came through a mission with a team made completely of new people and with myself as the only person who had any experience in the field.

Oh and one thing you need to keep in mind: When Piecewise says you need strong will for a mission, I am fully expect someone to get mind raped, probably repeatedly too. That's how bad it can get.))
((Your mission was actually one of the smoothest ones there was, because almost everyone was a reasonable and responsible person. Don't forget yours was the one to have Crowning Moment of Awesome. Sometimes it takes new blood to wash away old idiocies. Your mission--case in point.

And I know about mind-raping. I was just wondering who else qualified besides Faith.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12279 on: February 26, 2013, 05:35:34 am »

((And not only that, but the mission was an astounding succes to. By the way, I recently reread the last part of that mission, and I was thoroughly entertained by mesor's silly antics. Is he still around on the board?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12280 on: February 26, 2013, 06:32:22 am »

"Okay, I'll do it, but if you ****ing ****ers don't shut your nano ghost traps or whatever, I'll ask Ivan to kill me, understood?"

Push the button.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12281 on: February 26, 2013, 06:59:17 am »

((And not only that, but the mission was an astounding succes to. By the way, I recently reread the last part of that mission, and I was thoroughly entertained by mesor's silly antics. Is he still around on the board?))
((Yup, still around. I've dug up his profile, and he's still active in many RTD and Roleplaying threads. I think he's simply moved on; got tired of dying.

And you've been entertained by he's "silly antics"? I have to say I felt really sorry for him. Not because his characters died, or were misunderstood by others. He totally deserved everything he got. But it genuiely felt like he had problems communicating with others, and fitting in this group. It didn't feel like he was trying to be entertaining. It felt like he didn't really understand what was going on, and was simply inadequate. I don't want to speculate what was wrong, or turn this into a pseudo-psychological direction, but I am genuiely glad that he moved on, and I wish him the best. Kind of late, but still. Adieu.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12282 on: February 26, 2013, 08:08:50 am »

((When I said 'hilarious antics' I really didn't mean it in a 'OMG what an idiot!' kind of way, more like 'Darn that guy is frigging persevering' and, if anything, the 'boy has guts'. I actually find it sad he stopped playing, it seemed his chars made things very interesting, at least.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12283 on: February 26, 2013, 09:56:06 am »

((When I said 'hilarious antics' I really didn't mean it in a 'OMG what an idiot!' kind of way, more like 'Darn that guy is frigging persevering' and, if anything, the 'boy has guts'. I actually find it sad he stopped playing, it seemed his chars made things very interesting, at least.))
((The things they did were interesting, but the characters themselves rung false. It always felt like a player was controlling them, which I cannot say for other hilarity-causers, like Timmy. Timmy always feels like a real character, even when he did the most outwordly things. Mesor felt like a metagamer, sometimes a munchkin, but the events were always happening from the player's perspective, not the character's. (If you feel the paragraph before is provokative, which it is not, send me a PM and I will edit it out).))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12284 on: February 26, 2013, 10:18:46 am »

((The things they did were interesting, but the characters themselves rung false. It always felt like a player was controlling them, which I cannot say for other hilarity-causers, like Timmy. Timmy always feels like a real character, even when he did the most outwordly things. Mesor felt like a metagamer, sometimes a munchkin, but the events were always happening from the player's perspective, not the character's. (If you feel the paragraph before is provokative, which it is not, send me a PM and I will edit it out).))

((I really only know his last character from the robot mission, but I get what you're saying. Though I blieve his whole metagamer-ish mindset was more caused by being either new to this or language barrier problems, because I felt like half of the time he didn't understand what we were saying.

on an unrelated note; I'm kind of interested in the will mission. Here's hoping I've invested enough into willpower to be allowed potential mind-rape))
Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 2101