_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 815 816 [817] 818 819 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928854 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: I told you.
« Reply #12240 on: February 25, 2013, 02:06:56 am »

((Goddamnit Ivan why did you punch my head off I need that to burn you  :-\))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12241 on: February 25, 2013, 02:27:37 am »

Seeing a familiar, technical problem, Anton relaxes a bit. Making sure the laser won't discharge into any bystanders, he starts working on the Red Hand.

"Hm, this might actually be easy. Just need to get the power ratio right..."

Safety on. Take the battery out and rig the handlaser to work off the generator. Watch the power ratio, be careful not to burn out the laser.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12242 on: February 25, 2013, 04:37:22 am »

((I wonder if our newly initiated necromancer can contact the casualties of this battle. Michael might not be that useful but if Morul is able to use his goggle vision or formulate a strategy even after he is killed, that would be very useful.))
"If anyone wants to fight Ivan at a safe distance, I recommend that they take position somewhere behind my turret, if Ivan gets too close to it I can fire off every single bullet simultaneously at him."
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 04:48:41 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #12243 on: February 25, 2013, 04:50:30 am »

((Well only one way to find out))
Attempt to contact the resident necromancer other than being dead and stuff
"Hey do you mind grabbing my head and giving it to the doctor or just getting it away from the extra-stompy 2 - tonne altered"[/color]

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12244 on: February 25, 2013, 07:41:41 am »

Shoot Ivan once I can see him.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12245 on: February 25, 2013, 07:57:45 am »

((Well if you really want my goggles, they should still be attached to my head. You could go grab them. Granted you have to go past Ivan, but hey, you gotta work for yer lewt. Oh, and I will be wanting those back.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12246 on: February 25, 2013, 08:00:36 am »

((I wonder if our newly initiated necromancer can contact the casualties of this battle. Michael might not be that useful but if Morul is able to use his goggle vision or formulate a strategy even after he is killed, that would be very useful.))
((I would suspect that I somehow need the brain turned into that neon mist, which wouldn't be healthy for resurrection efforts.))
"Pipe down for a bit you guys, okay? Say, any of you good with amps? Think you can help me use mine to kill that altered? I'm thinking layering extreme heat and cold throughout his body, a centimeter heat, a centimeter cold, repeat as needed."
Speak with those ghosts. Enact plan Layer Cake whether they can help me or not.

If I can hear Michael against expectations, try to ascertain the likelihood of getting to him, fetching his head, and making it back to the door.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12247 on: February 25, 2013, 08:45:19 am »

Keep shooting Ivan, aim at his legs. If he shifts his attention to me, move over to the turret.
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12248 on: February 25, 2013, 08:55:11 am »

(( Actually, I think it is Piecewise's success at narrating this fight that makes us cheer for Ivan. I mean, before this post I maybe thought of Ivan as 'bizarre' or 'scary' but I'd never even consider to apply term 'sexy' to an eldritch demon. Stupid awesome GM. ))

With a slightly amused smile, Maurice increased his speed a tiny bit as well, following Lyra as she continued opening the doors.
Continue being a sidekick.

Hes a heavily armored yet incredibly sleek flying spiky death machine, how could anyone not think he was sexy?
I for one thought he was sexy when piecewise first described him.. not a "my god that woman is sexy" kind of way mind you, more like when you look at an old muscle car and think "damn this car looks awesome".
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:58:33 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12249 on: February 25, 2013, 11:40:25 am »

Shoot agian at Ivan. twice. even if he dies. with Laser rifle.

((would of the bolt action actually do something had it been a 5?))
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:50:21 am by Tavik Toth »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12250 on: February 25, 2013, 03:57:41 pm »

((Your conwep decides where you hit, and if you hit. It does not control the power of the weapon.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12251 on: February 25, 2013, 04:00:01 pm »

((Though an exceptionally good conwep roll might, in specific circumstances, be good enough for a critical - but I doubt it's possible to get that with "just shooting" - you need to actually say you're looking for a weakspot.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12252 on: February 25, 2013, 04:15:57 pm »

((It woudl be hilarious if I somehow killed something like Ivan wit hthe Bolt action.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12253 on: February 25, 2013, 04:22:55 pm »

((If you kill Ivan with that bolt action, you are the luckiest bastard here.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12254 on: February 25, 2013, 05:08:28 pm »

((Wonder how that would look like on the turn.))
Pages: 1 ... 815 816 [817] 818 819 ... 2101