_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 806 807 [808] 809 810 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925696 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Don't poke the arch-demon.
« Reply #12105 on: February 21, 2013, 10:25:35 am »

Oh crap oh crap oh crap

If Sean's character is shooting, heat Ivan's center of mass as much as possible. Continue until Ivan is dead (haw haw) or I pass out or die.

Edited for Grunhill's possible benefit...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:08:26 pm by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12106 on: February 21, 2013, 10:44:41 am »

So, you are Ivan. One of the Bastards, it seems. Well, I'm sure Doc must have a good reason to make you a test for me. Hey people, don't attack him yet, let me try something first.

Try to figure out where are Ivan's weak points and get prepared to enter bullet time at the slightest sign of hostile movement.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12107 on: February 21, 2013, 01:21:51 pm »

((I'm going to try and make...something while you all die. Then I'll take anything useful and tokens from the dead. And good thing it's only a -1.))

Go back to the AM and ask what their is available to use to construct something.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12108 on: February 21, 2013, 03:12:23 pm »

((You know, you might ask Steve about venting the Rec Room. He probably won't, because it will be amusing to watch you guys try to fight a pseudo-Altered, but you can ask.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12109 on: February 21, 2013, 03:20:38 pm »

((Unless it'd be amusing to do so because several people in there are unsuited.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12110 on: February 21, 2013, 04:00:21 pm »

((Was there any reason given for why AM doesn't just go and take him out? It wouldn't be hard for her. And is there any chance of the Mission Team returning before he snaps?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12111 on: February 21, 2013, 04:08:30 pm »

((Was there any reason given for why AM doesn't just go and take him out? It wouldn't be hard for her. And is there any chance of the Mission Team returning before he snaps?))
((We're all very, very  expendable. Maybe if Milno were among the endangered...:P))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12112 on: February 21, 2013, 04:15:12 pm »

((I would love to wait, but Ivan is going to crack. So we have a time limit before the Altered personality becomes dominant, and he slaughters us. By getting the jump on him, we miss out on valuable backup, but if we wait we run the risk of him getting the jump on us. And on the topic of the AM, she seems sorta lazy. I mean, if we can kill it, great, if we all die, she's going to have to deal with it anyway.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12113 on: February 21, 2013, 04:25:37 pm »

Cut Ivan in two with my monoatomic sword.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12114 on: February 21, 2013, 04:30:46 pm »

((NOOOOO!))

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12115 on: February 21, 2013, 04:31:50 pm »

((Prediction: No one will actually hit Ivan, and we'll obliterate each other in a blaze of gloryincompetence. Ivan, having not moved at all, will then play with our remains.))
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12116 on: February 21, 2013, 04:39:36 pm »

"Saving your ass!"

((Dude is totally gonna hit ME with that sword. And I think I have the best shot, considering I'm right in front of him. That said, he also has the best shot at me.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12117 on: February 21, 2013, 04:43:00 pm »

((And on the topic of the AM, she seems sorta lazy. I mean, if we can kill it, great, if we all die, she's going to have to deal with it anyway.))
((As she said, this experience will grow hair on your chest and put blood in your lungs. Luckily, Milno has no need for chest hair and his lungs have enough blood filling them.

Good luck in your endeavors and may you succeed or have enough casualties to have the AM deal with it before we arrive.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12118 on: February 21, 2013, 05:01:46 pm »

((I would like to note that AM/Steve suggested a monoatomic sword.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12119 on: February 21, 2013, 05:08:31 pm »

((Yanno, considering the state of the away team, I don't think they'd be too much help, all things considered. Unless we lured him into the hangar for Miyamoto and Lukas to deal with.))
Pages: 1 ... 806 807 [808] 809 810 ... 2101