_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923733 times)

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Don't poke the arch-demon.
« Reply #12030 on: February 19, 2013, 04:27:49 am »

"What is he doing!? Trying to get him drunk? Anyways, time to get armed."

Discard the TV remote. Slowly retreat from the rec room, head to the Armory.

Um..hi. Do you have any tips on taking down Ivan?

Get a laser rifle, unless the AM recommends me something else.
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12031 on: February 19, 2013, 08:18:56 am »

This is gonna hurt. Why am I even doing this?

Continue.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12032 on: February 19, 2013, 08:47:22 am »

Go to the AM, get the monoatomic sword. Then go to Rec room.

((Does my bonus work with any sword or only katanas?))
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:04:56 am by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12033 on: February 19, 2013, 09:36:27 am »

I don't believe it. Solid objects that can provide support always consist of some kind of matter, it can't be energy, 'force field', or anything like that - especially not vacuum. All matter has some kind of taste, I am absolutely sure of reading about that. Or was that smell? Both, I think.
Poke at the "ground". If it remains corporeal, try scraping the "ground" with my teeth. See if it tastes or smells anything.
Do not move my legs.

(( Yes, I could use the knife, but the teeth damage potential is much, much smaller. Or so Maurice believes, at least.))
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:40:05 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12034 on: February 19, 2013, 09:48:53 am »

"Alright. It's not a good plan, but it's a plan."

Anton moves out towards the Rec room, carefully peeking into it from the corridor.

"Hm, nobody is dead here yet... and they have him distracted. Good. Steve, where is this implant located, exactly? I don't suppose it'll be an easy target to hit."

Make way to Rec room. Try to remain unnoticed by Ivan. Using directions from Steve, line up a shot on Ivan, as precisely aimed at the shock implant's supposed location as possible. Do not fire yet, but keep other hand on safety switch to fire immediately if somebody else does.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12035 on: February 19, 2013, 10:55:42 am »

"Errrr. Man. This diplomacy thing is hard."

Crouch down to Ivan's level, and scan him again, this time looking for anything that looks man-made.

((....The mental image of a horrifing being of pure destruction playing with bits of glass is.... amusing.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12036 on: February 19, 2013, 11:28:21 am »

(Hah! Piecewise mentioned me in the ER talk #2. :) In case you were wondering: the reason it seems like I thought everything out is simply because Hyperion's multiverse is designed for a hard-scifi game and subsequent novel rather than a strict roleplay environment. The roleplay aspect is really just me having fun with non-canonical concepts and alternate storylines. I completely trashed the original Rise of Hyperion premise and completely rewrote the history of Earth for this one. This new RP is my attempt at running something more like ER - making it up as I go. Lets see where the winds of Fate guide us. ;) )

Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12037 on: February 19, 2013, 12:19:14 pm »

put sword away then go to armoury master and get a barrel of beer Ivan can drink from then take it back to rec room and put it in front of Ivan.

"Here is more beer for you Ivan.

((Let's hope getting him drunk wont kill us.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12038 on: February 19, 2013, 12:28:00 pm »

((With our luck, he'll be like Rock Lee. ._.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12039 on: February 19, 2013, 12:33:07 pm »

((Wonder what an Altered drinking song would sound like?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12040 on: February 19, 2013, 12:34:39 pm »

((Killer mist in the mission thread and a monster that can kill every inmate on ship. Both are "lovely" scenarios.))

((Hissing with the occasional gurgle and the sound of their victims' entrails falling on the floor, I suppose.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12041 on: February 19, 2013, 12:41:58 pm »

sigh, put shoes back on, pick up my favorite light jacket (powder blue with white trim) from back home off the ground beside me and put it on, then meander over towards the door, hands clasped behind my back.
circle the door three times at a leisurely pace, noting any differences between the front and back sides of the door. also note the location of the door hinges, determine what direction the door opens.
Finally, stop next to the door and turn to look at Maurice, with my head tilted towards my right side. make eye contact.

pay close attention to my gut feelings throughout this process, if something spooks me then back towards Maurice, while facing whatever spooked me.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12042 on: February 19, 2013, 02:35:23 pm »

((I think the people getting mindfucked by the AM made the best possible choice. Either the Armory Master will protect them or they will die painlessly. Both better prospects then that of their shipmates currently poking the archdemon.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12043 on: February 19, 2013, 02:45:36 pm »

((Still ain't poking. If I find what I'm looking for, then I will poke. And dude, I got a couple cases in the wrec room.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12044 on: February 19, 2013, 02:47:09 pm »

((Killer mist in the mission thread and a monster that can kill every inmate on ship. Both are "lovely" scenarios.))

((Hissing with the occasional gurgle and the sound of their victims' entrails falling on the floor, I suppose.))
((I'm dead and I'm safer than everyone else.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 2101