_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920988 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Don't poke the arch-demon.
« Reply #11910 on: February 14, 2013, 09:41:50 am »

((You do have to admit that there is a chance that someone might survive in the elevator even if something goes wrong. If something goes wrong with Ivan, you're not so lucky if you're in the rec room.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #11911 on: February 14, 2013, 09:46:25 am »

((The elevator, yes. The 1/8 kiloton charge that'll go off unless somebody does something about the escaping air real quick? A little more troublesome.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11912 on: February 14, 2013, 10:51:40 am »

Ehndras suddenly wakes up to find himself tucked into a corner of the rec room, some sort of strange abomination overhead.

"The hell did I miss?"

(No idea where my character is since I've been afk for so long.)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11913 on: February 14, 2013, 01:04:16 pm »

Send another query to the infirmary:

Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos; to infirmary personnel
What of mw amp/manips? Head, torso; heat, cold?
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11914 on: February 14, 2013, 05:39:41 pm »

((You do have to admit that there is a chance that someone might survive in the elevator even if something goes wrong. If something goes wrong with Ivan, you're not so lucky if you're in the rec room.))

((People could always go to the armory and hope the AM will take care of Ivan if he gets near her.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11915 on: February 14, 2013, 05:46:49 pm »

((People could always go to the armory and hope the AM will take care of Ivan if he gets near her.))

((Or appeal to the Doctor to snatch him up for further study. That is, unless he's an expert at this kind of thing already, which he very well may be.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11916 on: February 14, 2013, 07:02:27 pm »

((Yeah, Piecewise, would that be a viable way to make an ion cannon, with an automanip? And could I use programmable nanotech to create a universal plug, or better yet, is wireless energy transmission, a la Tesla, possible?))

Be ready to fight back should Ivan attack.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11917 on: February 14, 2013, 07:08:57 pm »

I wonder... the vr machine dupicates your personality right? Does that include memories?

I was thinking... if we can capture ivan alive we may be able to graft his consciousness back into his body using a modified vr interface and/or a mind control amp.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11918 on: February 14, 2013, 08:53:55 pm »

"Oh shit. Shit shit shit shit. Guys? We are gonna need to hit him HARD. He has multiple backup organs, muscles that can lift a tank, and iridium hard skin. People with manipulators, go overboard. DO NOT MISS. If we miss, we die."

Take aim at Ivan's legs. If he makes hostile move, fire in an attempt to remove them.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11919 on: February 14, 2013, 09:03:07 pm »

((You people read the thread title, right?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11920 on: February 14, 2013, 09:06:46 pm »

((I ain't poking yet. I realize how dangerous this is.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11921 on: February 14, 2013, 09:11:43 pm »

I know that pretty much everyone already said that, but a what phenomenal game! I've just finished the Mission 7 in the missions thread, and got to the debriefing for the Mission 6 in the On Ship thread. That about 1040 out of 1400 pages. Head spins when I think about how many hours I've sunk into this.

Now, a question. First, approximately how close is Mission 8 to being over? I don't want spoilers, but I would like to know if I should consider creating a character immediatelly to jump into Mission 9 (if it is), or continue catching up.  Second, how many active players are actually in the game right now? There are a lot of cheat sheets listed, but I would like to know how many people are actually using them.  And finally, how many people actually read this in it's entirety, or are catching up like me, and how many gave up or didn't even try? I know it isn't a requirement to play the game, but it's well written, and I find pretty blocks of text to be much more attractive than moving pictures.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11922 on: February 14, 2013, 09:15:58 pm »

((Read it in it's entirety (wasn't quite as much back then) before I joined up, and I think mission 8 might be wrapping up. As to the question of active players, I've no frakking clue.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11923 on: February 14, 2013, 09:30:40 pm »

((catching up, in my own way. i started reading at mission 6 and have been since then have been reading the missions in reverse order. currently at mission 4, although i skipped ?ahead? and read mission 2 because of references to it ?earlier? ?later? w/e.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11924 on: February 14, 2013, 09:44:06 pm »

(Been here from the start, of course, although I tend to pay a little less attention to missions I'm not on and ignore almost all of the Tinker stuff. :P If you want my opinion I would go ahead and make a character to get in Mission 9 so you don't miss the boat, unless you want to mess about on-ship first. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 ... 2101