_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922126 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Crushing dreams and skulls.
« Reply #11775 on: February 05, 2013, 07:00:12 am »

I bet no
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11776 on: February 05, 2013, 07:42:15 am »

I see... Well, I presume that some of the 'drones' are quite better than others at what they do, right? Who are the most notable physicians here - apart from the Doctor, of course?
Ask.

((@Sean Mirrsen Somehow I don't think the current mission will end that soon. That is, even if you try to stall reading the mission thread for the sake of winning the bet ;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11777 on: February 05, 2013, 08:06:30 am »

Burn the food! BURN IT!

Chaz glances at a old plate of food, then points at it.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11778 on: February 05, 2013, 08:23:29 am »

((Yes the ten charge jump pack. I want to make a squirrel suit. This thing. And has anyone made one of these? Or am I the first?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11779 on: February 05, 2013, 11:40:45 am »

Surely, surely there is some way to filter by actual news. Do that.

In the likely event that, no, the future isn't that user friendly, try a last-ditch effort and restrict the search by 'not (any synonym of space divinities)' and 'not human-made objects'.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11780 on: February 05, 2013, 11:43:23 am »

Stab the ai dummy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11781 on: February 06, 2013, 12:57:03 am »

Take the blueprints and go to the armory.
"Sorry to bother you again, but I would like to inquire to whether this design" give the AM the blueprints, "would qualify for prototyping."

"Sure, looks like it." She heads into the back and returns a moment later with a box of parts. "The bullets are premade, but you'll still have to put them in the ammo case thing. Careful when you do that, if one of those goes off they might all go."

wander around looking for my prey, if i find a petrol station jam all the pumps open and walk off.

You walk over to the Gas station and start systematically jamming the pumps into the on position, letting the gas spill out onto the concrete.

"This should provide an explosive finale, no doubt."

((I'm not averse to drawing cool pictures, but Anton might be averse to prototyping. Getting something for free was never a conscious desire of his, even his ill-fated invention of localized mass destruction he created for the betterment of others. So stick 'em in the armory once they're done, open for purchase, and he'll be happy.

And "Fred" is too personal. The same reason the ship is the "Paracelsus' Sword" rather than "Steve". :P))

"Agh, чтоб тебя! Okay, that's wasn't the best idea for a test. Will have to revise it later."

Anton Prime remains still and attempts to pinpoint the general direction of the attacker from the scorched trails being burned through the walls, returning fire with just the laser - also through the walls.

Anton Clones split up, exiting the room from different directions and taking cover next to the nearest openings facing the supposed position of the enemy.

[intuition: 2-1]
Your intuition says that the shots are coming from...INSIDE THE HOUSE!
[Con:4]

You sweep the laser across the room like an invisible Sickle, slicing down moldy furniture and catching one of your clones in the gut. You don't hold the beam on him long enough to cut him in half, but you do manage to tear a jagged line of deep burn cuts across his stomach. He goes flopping down in a screamy pile.

"Oh wait. I'm an idiot."

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE, GOD DAMN IT OW."

((The fire laser thing is just this it is a pistol sized flame thrower that uses a plasma field to ignite the fuel to allow a higher temp initial
 burn with a couple of hand-lasers jammed in the back))

- As with previous How much armour is actually on each of the available armours including Mk I
- Just have the axe part of the halberd be straight
- Attach the amp into the axe head
- Test using it against all types of armour
- Test out the hand flame & laser

Oh, ok.

-Mk I: Armor? HAHA. MK II:Extremely minor. Extremely. MKIII: Basically just the Exoskeleton, which can do a fair bit, but isn't all over armor or anything.

-In the end this ax thing is basically gonna just be weight behind the filament, so the shape of it doesn't really matter unless you want it to just be a mundane backup, if you know what I mean. But yeah, straight blade ax works.

-Amps don't work on sharp things, at least they don't impart a "sharp" force. Plus it would get cut by the filament. Unless of course you want to put it on the "Flat" of the ax or have a reverse side with amp on it.

-The halberd, ie the razor on a stick, will cut just fine and dandy through all MK armors, though it will cut through the MK III slightly slower. Not slow enough to really matter though.

-Flame thing doesn't really work on the suits. They're quite temperature resistant after all.

Burn the food! BURN IT!

Chaz glances at a old plate of food, then points at it.
[exo:2+1]
You successfully warm the plate of food back up to a toasty eating temperature. You have all the cosmic power of a hot lamp at a McDonald's.

Surely, surely there is some way to filter by actual news. Do that.

In the likely event that, no, the future isn't that user friendly, try a last-ditch effort and restrict the search by 'not (any synonym of space divinities)' and 'not human-made objects'.

You find a few articles by what look like reputable scientific publishers talking about how the media overplays the concept of "Anomalous space objects." While they do not go into specifics about any object in particular, they do say that most of them turn out to be nothing more then undocumented human made debris.

Stab the ai dummy.
[dex:5]
[ai dex:3]
[str:2]
You slap the robro in the head with the flat of your blade. He seems kinda annoyed by it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #11782 on: February 06, 2013, 01:37:02 am »

((I was actually hoping for an Int roll rather than Intuit, but oh well. More fun this way. :P Putting a point into Intuit should probably be a priority assuming I survive the first mission. :) ))

"Sorry! Stay where you are and take cover, I'll move out instead."

Anton Prime runs out of the bathroom and takes whichever path the hit Clone was going to take out of the apartment, seeking cover.
Clone #1 (the injured) finds the nearest cover and looks out for enemies.
Clone #2 pops out of cover, rifle ready to electrocute nearest enemy in sight. After firing a shot (if applicable), immediately change position.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11783 on: February 06, 2013, 02:27:18 am »

hunt my prey, try to force it towards the petrol station
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11784 on: February 06, 2013, 02:40:08 am »

"Thanks"
Place all the parts in my locker.
Then, go to the VR and practice assembling and loading the weapon.

((Are there any methods of negating my -1 to handiwork when assembling the weapon?))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:44:04 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11785 on: February 06, 2013, 03:07:48 am »

Aside from the +1 from vr practice... i dont think so

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #11786 on: February 06, 2013, 05:14:14 am »

((That, or ask someone with a bonus to handiwork.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11787 on: February 06, 2013, 05:28:57 am »

((Oh okay, thanks. I guess I can do it after all since I have -1 (no points in handiwork), +1 (Technician) and +1 (VR assembly practice).))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11788 on: February 06, 2013, 05:44:43 am »

((Hmm ok))

-How much armour do the Avatar and battle suit variants have?
-Have the filament in two pieces so that it dosent cut the amp in half   
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11789 on: February 06, 2013, 08:16:11 am »

Search for a strong, lightweight, fabric. Ignore all bulletproof fabrics.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 2101