_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 763 764 [765] 766 767 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925600 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #11460 on: January 18, 2013, 11:50:41 pm »

Still only have two questions for the Q&A thing. Remember, send them in a PM to me or they won't get asked.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11461 on: January 19, 2013, 03:26:30 am »

((that was...unexpected.))

Reboot VR. Go on to battle of Hexbarax and replace all UWM forces with Bolos.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11462 on: January 19, 2013, 04:45:06 am »

((Hmm What do I have?))

Show the clerk the singularity gun specs (what it could theoretically do)but  and offer to retrieve some extra stuff for them next mission along with the fruits of my experiment if there are any.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11463 on: January 19, 2013, 06:46:17 am »

((Hmm What do I have?))

Show the clerk the singularity gun specs (what it could theoretically do)but  and offer to retrieve some extra stuff for them next mission along with the fruits of my experiment if there are any.

((You could always volunteer to be experimented on. I'm sure they have all sorts of alien stuff that need someone to try them. If you're lucky you might even get some superpowers. What could possibly go wrong?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11464 on: January 19, 2013, 07:13:40 am »

((You could always volunteer to be experimented on. I'm sure they have all sorts of alien stuff that need someone to try them. If you're lucky you might even get some superpowers. What could possibly go wrong?))
((Ask Tim- oh right, he had his heart ripped out by a flaming avatar of madness.

So see? There's nobody around who's had bad experiences with that stuff!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11465 on: January 19, 2013, 08:29:10 am »

((If I'm experimented on by anyone I'd choose the doc most likely as his would be the most awesome and lest likely to kill me, although some RnD experimentation might be allowable as long as they understand just what there doing))

If they dont accept my offers ask if they need a guniea pig for anything
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11466 on: January 19, 2013, 11:20:47 am »

After spending a few hours reading and analysing the simulation logs, Maurice finally exited the VR and stretched his legs.
It was a bit tiresome, I'd better have a break. Now, the datapad.
Save & Exit. Literature time!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11467 on: January 19, 2013, 12:11:17 pm »

Look deeper, and see if there are any other layers in the cube.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11468 on: January 19, 2013, 01:55:33 pm »

Check the datapad if there is a way to easily set up an autoresponder already, say with keyword filtering, and if the autoresponse can take attachments (namely the game).
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11469 on: January 19, 2013, 06:30:51 pm »

"What ..? Screw it, might as well do some tests."
((Would I boot Tinker or Duel to do some shooting tests?))
Boot correct VR program (see above question), spawn a laser rifle, also spawn 4 dummy targets in MkII suits. Place the targets in different ranges: 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m.

Shoot each target; see how long I need to fire a continuous beam to penetrate the suits
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11470 on: January 20, 2013, 12:16:05 am »

totally worth it

Hmmm....

boot tinker, give flamwthrower seperated plate armor over the fuel line (Think doctor octupus arms)
Make sure my heavy gauss rifle has the enlarged coils and power pack
Get quotes on production cost and combat specs for both weapons

Im thinking of trying to build an echolocation module for the suits HUD's so people can still see while wielding my neo-therm flamethrower

Alrighty, lets see.

Fuel line armor: good.
Increase gauss rifle power: How much? Twice as powerful? Three times?

Production costs: Depends on a few things. Namely how much more powerful you want that thing to be, and how big you want your tanks of Neo-therm.

((that was...unexpected.))

Reboot VR. Go on to battle of Hexbarax and replace all UWM forces with Bolos.

You reboot the Machine and go back to Hexbarax. Once there you replace all the members of the UWM forces with Bolo's. The Altered don't seem to afraid of them though, since two weights with a cord between them can do little on their own.

((Hmm What do I have?))

"So." he says, looking at the plans on his datapad, "We have plans for an extremely expensive gun that just might-emphasis on might-not kill it's user, plus your assurances that you'll do the job you're already supposed to do? Yeah, not exactly big money here."

He shakes his head.

((If I'm experimented on by anyone I'd choose the doc most likely as his would be the most awesome and lest likely to kill me, although some RnD experimentation might be allowable as long as they understand just what there doing))

If they dont accept my offers ask if they need a guniea pig for anything

"Hmm. I dunno. I mean we can have any human specimens we want pretty much any time. We've got a nice lab full of no-brainers for physical testing, but we might need someone for mental testing eventually...or a nice girl for a date."

His eyes go dull for a moment and he gets a far away look.

After spending a few hours reading and analysing the simulation logs, Maurice finally exited the VR and stretched his legs.
It was a bit tiresome, I'd better have a break. Now, the datapad.
Save & Exit. Literature time!

You save, exit and go sit on the couch with your datapad in hand.

Look deeper, and see if there are any other layers in the cube.
You squint and stare as hard as you can. There's more deeper in there but...but you can't make heads or tails of it. The bits of math that are beginning to appear aren't even in English. You're not even sure if they're actually math, just looking at them is making your eyes itch.

Check the datapad if there is a way to easily set up an autoresponder already, say with keyword filtering, and if the autoresponse can take attachments (namely the game).

Easy way? no. You could make a program for that though.

"What ..? Screw it, might as well do some tests."
((Would I boot Tinker or Duel to do some shooting tests?))
Boot correct VR program (see above question), spawn a laser rifle, also spawn 4 dummy targets in MkII suits. Place the targets in different ranges: 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m.

Shoot each target; see how long I need to fire a continuous beam to penetrate the suits

Less then a second, less then a second, about a second, about 2 seconds.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11471 on: January 20, 2013, 12:20:20 am »

"Hmm. I dunno. I mean we can have any human specimens we want pretty much any time. We've got a nice lab full of no-brainers for physical testing, but we might need someone for mental testing eventually...or a nice girl for a date."

His eyes go dull for a moment and he gets a far away look.
((Faith's ears are burning.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11472 on: January 20, 2013, 12:43:24 am »

Hmmm... the round has been scaled up quite a bit so lets say three times to be on the safe side.
As for the neotherm canisters lets say enough for 20 minutes

make changes, get quote
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11473 on: January 20, 2013, 01:00:25 am »

((Was he saying he had no test subject required or that he wont give me the crystal in exchange for those specs?))

Offer to be guinea pig / go on an extra mission objective for them / do something

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11474 on: January 20, 2013, 05:03:45 am »

Replace Bolos with Baneblades. lots of Baneblades.
Pages: 1 ... 763 764 [765] 766 767 ... 2101