_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925891 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #11445 on: January 18, 2013, 09:31:28 am »

Go to the man who asked to be punched and punch him in the chest.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11446 on: January 18, 2013, 12:02:45 pm »

It has a revolver style loader, fires 12inch long by 5cm wide armor piercing rounds and im not sure if you went through with the following changes but i also asked for thicker coils and an enlarged power supply.

fire a one second burst from my flamer at taviks character to get the altered off of him then resume incinerating the horde.

[con:6]

You fire a stream of white hot death down at your comrade, which succeeds not only on killing the altered but also melting whats left of your friend. Oh.  As you stand there, feeling rather bad for your friend, an altered charges at you, twin heads full of fangs and a back coated in poison dripping barbs. You catch sight of it at the last second and try to jump out of the way.

[dex:1]

It slams directly into you, puncturing you with it's barbs and tearing off your left leg from the knee down with it's mouths. You go cartwheeling back, over the trench, and land in the mud beyond, poison already numbing your limbs.

((Ummm you appear to have missed the next part of my action))
Nah, I carried out the first part and left it there because I figured you might want to try and talk him into it or otherwise get some information out of him. Generally, if you give me a big list of actions, I'll carry them out till you hit a snag and then I'll let you either say to keep going or try to fix the problem.

Take the sword out of Doc's head. Prepare to avoid the next hit.

Are you alright? That would have killed a normal human.

You rip your blade free and leap backwards, feeling a something wiz just past your nose as you do. The doctor's bat slams into the ground with enough force to fracture the solid metal like a piece of glass.

The doctor straightens up, is skull knitting itself back together as he does.
"Good Good!" He says clapping his hands and throwing the handle of the bat away, "Many have died to that. Let their fear or worry get the best of them, or got cocky, assuming I was dead. Never assume anything is truly neutralized until it's been burnt to ash." He shakes his head, seemingly jerking himself away from some tangent he was about to embark on. "Good. Next, Live fire exercises." He walks back to the lockers, whips out a gauss rifle and stands a good 50 feet away.

"When you're ready."

Go to the man who asked to be punched and punch him in the chest.

You run up and punch Havel square in the chest with a loud clang as metal smacks into metal. You leave a couple of scratches, but you're not strong enough to really do damage.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11447 on: January 18, 2013, 12:10:13 pm »

Respawn next to flamethrower guy armed with a gauss machine gun and the best infantry armour along with about 100 UWM soldiers equipped wtih gauss rifles and machine guns have 2 in battlesuits and 1 in a avatar of war. Then help mr flamethrower.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11448 on: January 18, 2013, 12:40:25 pm »

((Goggles on. Left eye open right eye closed.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11449 on: January 18, 2013, 03:12:27 pm »

sit up against a wall or some other cover, murder the shit out of that altered.
Haha damn... i just destroyed the strongest suit in the game in a single attack... i may have to buy one of these if i get into a mission
That and you know... not stand near my teammates...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 03:29:29 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11450 on: January 18, 2013, 04:04:59 pm »

((Ok thanks))

Continue actions and ask the doc additionally if he has a sample after meeting him if he wont share the shard return to RnD and ask if a scientist could be brought out for me to talk to about some sort of "I scratch your back ect" kinda thing in order to obtain the crystal/data.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11451 on: January 18, 2013, 06:00:49 pm »

((I just realized something- how can we still gain physical stats like STR in a full robot body? Can it grow like a human one, or is it something else? Maybe learning to use it better?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11452 on: January 18, 2013, 06:06:59 pm »

Respawn next to flamethrower guy armed with a gauss machine gun and the best infantry armour along with about 100 UWM soldiers equipped wtih gauss rifles and machine guns have 2 in battlesuits and 1 in a avatar of war. Then help mr flamethrower.

You were already wrearing the best infantry armor, try spawning another avatar equipped with a kunetic shunt.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11453 on: January 18, 2013, 06:19:03 pm »

(( i meant body armour or something like that.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11454 on: January 18, 2013, 06:34:22 pm »

Haha damn... i just destroyed the strongest suit in the game in a single attack... i may have to buy one of these if i get into a mission
((I think it was actually a mistake by the GM: he probably swapped Tavik and Mutzel. Notice piecewise wrote about the remains of your comrade, referring to Mutzel's character, who was eaten by the Altered. Tavik was still safe inside the Avatar.))
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:37:09 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11455 on: January 18, 2013, 06:47:34 pm »

Well piecewise stated i killed the altered (the ones crawling up taviks legs) and proceeded to not roll taviks turn.

I think piecewise got the characters right but got taviks suit wrong if anything

I probably did incinerate mutzels remains if he died close enough too.

So now im thoroughly confused as to what just hsppened...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:49:57 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11456 on: January 18, 2013, 08:19:56 pm »

Respawn with the same stuff as before.
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11457 on: January 18, 2013, 10:42:15 pm »

The computer, following your instructions to the word, spawns you directly next to the flame thrower guy along with all your forces. The computer spawns you, 100 men, 2 battle suits and an avatar of war right next to him. All of you in the same spot.

The game lags for a moment as a few billion polygon spaz out, all colliding with each other, all clipping together and all trying to calculate physics for the collisions. And then you all tear apart, ripped into roughly fist sized sections of flesh and metal traveling at about .54c. And then the game lags again as it tries to calculate what happens when a severed foot karate kicks an alien mutant at a respectable fraction of light speed. Turns out what happens is it crashes the universe.

The VR machine freezes, blue screens and reboots.

((Goggles on. Left eye open right eye closed.))

You look at the Cube, eye still slowly getting better. You see much of what you saw the first time:nothing mechanical, nothing even that makes any goddamn sense. It's like they captured living fractals in a box and then shook the box up.

sit up against a wall or some other cover, murder the shit out of that altered.
That and you know... not stand near my teammates...

The Vr Machine Crashes because of Relativistic Roundhouse Kick

((Ok thanks))

Continue actions and ask the doc additionally if he has a sample after meeting him if he wont share the shard return to RnD and ask if a scientist could be brought out for me to talk to about some sort of "I scratch your back ect" kinda thing in order to obtain the crystal/data.

Well, You can't find the doc, since he's in back playing with Renen. So you head back to RnD and ask to talk to a scientist about a mutually beneficial agreement.

"Exactly what do you have that we would even want?" The man in the kiosk asks, eying you curiously.

Well piecewise stated i killed the altered (the ones crawling up taviks legs) and proceeded to not roll taviks turn.

I think piecewise got the characters right but got taviks suit wrong if anything

I probably did incinerate mutzels remains if he died close enough too.

So now im thoroughly confused as to what just hsppened...

yeah, I got that wrong. Avatar should still be there, the guy in the Mk III who got kangaroo'd is the one who got fried. Sorry about that, it takes me a little bit to match names to characters.

Also I would fix this but that mistake let Tavik kick someone at half the speed of light and crash the universe so I think I prefer it this way.

Respawn with the same stuff as before.

Fragrant System Error
VR over
Crazy=Very Yes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11458 on: January 18, 2013, 10:55:00 pm »

totally worth it

Hmmm....

boot tinker, give flamwthrower seperated plate armor over the fuel line (Think doctor octupus arms)
Make sure my heavy gauss rifle has the enlarged coils and power pack
Get quotes on production cost and combat specs for both weapons

Im thinking of trying to build an echolocation module for the suits HUD's so people can still see while wielding my neo-therm flamethrower

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11459 on: January 18, 2013, 11:40:38 pm »

((You would make Chuck Norris proud.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 2101