_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927181 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #11430 on: January 17, 2013, 11:41:30 am »

Pull altered off them start chopping the altered again then use hands.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11431 on: January 17, 2013, 11:46:57 am »

((You've been blessed with a vision of Steve!))

((I'm more wondering what Lars would say about my new vision, what with the Gazer stuff and all.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #11432 on: January 17, 2013, 07:34:53 pm »

Push the puny human down and laugh at his inferiority.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11433 on: January 18, 2013, 12:30:30 am »

Hey guys, I've only got one question for the Q&A thing so far. If you asked a question in the tread do me a favor and copy paste it into a PM for me if you want me to talk about it. It will just make things easier for me.

load/spawn my heavy gauss rifle if possible and try for double penetration shots.
If not, Barbeque.

Also cheers for the future text based Q&A highlights.

Can i get the stats on my guns so far? Dont worry about my magnesium jacket rounds at the moment.
Wait, how is your gauss rifle different from a normal one again? All I remember about it is You trying to figure out a way of getting neotherm bullets to work, us talking about Gau-8 bullets and magnesium tips and then you joined the simulation before anything got worked out. Pardon my brain if I forgot something,I've been a bit busy with getting all the stuff ready for the next step in perplexicon.

After the diversion with some guy punching a metal guy, Gorat takes a look at the Astro bottle.

Check the bottle for any labels or writing.
The bottle has some standard warning about alcohol and drugs, followed by a paragraph talking about how "Astro is a smooth Hara root liquor that gives the drinker the sensation of floating through deep space." It also talks a bit about the mystical significance of Hara root and how it supposedly allows those who eat it to commune with others like them and to glimpse the machinations of the universe. That Jazz.

Also has a warning about how over consumption can lead to coma. So there's that.

"Huh. Not crazy. Back to the Cube at hand."

Continue to the cube, and stare at it.

Goggles on or off? Ie, use just your magic eye or keep using the goggles so that your magic eye gets better as you look at the cube.

More shooting. At the unsightly kangaroo hellspawn. If it's dead after that try again to get out of trench.

[con:1]

A long dormant yet overpowering fear of kangaroo's rears it's ugly, marsupial head and causes you to fumble your weapon. You swat at it in mid air a few times, managing only to shoot yourself in the shin. This in turn makes running and or dodging away from the giant demon marsupial very difficult. It does however make getting eaten by the creature very easy.

GAME OVER.

Avoid Doc's next blow with help of the bullet-time, then try a faster attack. If he avoids, try a second one before he can make his move.

[will:3+1]
You manage to get into bullet time, though it's not perfect, and try to avoid the doctor's next blow.

[dex:5]
[Doc dex:3+1]

The doctor swings for your legs, trying to break a knee cap. You hop over the blow and try to bring your blade down on his head.

[dex:5+1-1]
[Doc:1+1]

Your blade parts his skull all the way down till it stops just on the bridge of his glasses.

Pull altered off them start chopping the altered again then use hands.

You start slapping at the altered on your legs, smashing and scrapping them off but they're like ants; no matter how many you tear off more climb on. You just start karate chopping randomly into the crowds, killing dozens of the creatures with each blow.

The puny human seems to have wandered off. Maybe. Or he's just reading.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11434 on: January 18, 2013, 12:58:30 am »

It has a revolver style loader, fires 12inch long by 5cm wide armor piercing rounds and im not sure if you went through with the following changes but i also asked for thicker coils and an enlarged power supply.

fire a one second burst from my flamer at taviks character to get the altered off of him then resume incinerating the horde.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 01:07:32 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11435 on: January 18, 2013, 01:15:32 am »

Your blade parts his skull all the way down till it stops just on the bridge of his glasses.

Oh dear.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11436 on: January 18, 2013, 01:18:25 am »

Oh dear.
He will be fine, hes a doctor.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11437 on: January 18, 2013, 01:21:14 am »

Who said I'm worried about him?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11438 on: January 18, 2013, 01:24:36 am »

Touche

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11439 on: January 18, 2013, 01:43:06 am »

Uh, Piecewise, I know I haven't been that active, but my character's a full robot body as of sometime around the end of mission 7.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11440 on: January 18, 2013, 01:56:14 am »

Uh, Piecewise, I know I haven't been that active, but my character's a full robot body as of sometime around the end of mission 7.

Oops. Sorry about that. You're relatively new and don't post much so I didn't connect the name for whatever reason. I remember the character, just forgot the player in control of him.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11441 on: January 18, 2013, 05:00:09 am »

((Ummm you appear to have missed the next part of my action))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11442 on: January 18, 2013, 07:44:47 am »

Take the sword out of Doc's head. Prepare to avoid the next hit.

Are you alright? That would have killed a normal human.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11443 on: January 18, 2013, 08:37:32 am »

Take the sword out of Doc's head. Prepare to avoid the next hit.

Are you alright? That would have killed a normal human.

((Hey, don't you kill him! We need him to cure some ugly disease some of the mission people have gotten themselves infected with.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11444 on: January 18, 2013, 09:30:59 am »

((I'm sure he'll be fine.  Just hope you don't unleash the eldritch horror that dwells inside.))
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 2101