_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 760 761 [762] 763 764 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927454 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #11415 on: January 15, 2013, 10:26:00 pm »

Ask a player character to punch me in the chest. Declare my invincibility.

You walk into the cafeteria.

[speech:5-1]
"Hey people, I need someone to come punch me in the chest. Who wants to punch me in the chest? "

Walk into the cafeteria and punch him in the chest.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 04:21:50 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11416 on: January 15, 2013, 10:54:07 pm »

((I've looked through the logs and talked to empiricist about the crystal things and stuff relating and I learnt about an effect of the bayonette being some kind of infection, would that information be counted as our two characters talking or is it meta?))

Out of VR
-Go to the R & D labs and organize some sort of deal in exchange for access to the original crystal or data on it
-Go to The Doc and ask him about it as well specifically how the neural functions worked along with properties of the original crystal. Additionally ask how the weaponised crystal differs and whether it is possible to retrive the neural sig of the original life form

In VR
-Examine Structural differences between the shard launcher and the crystal projector
-If they are similar then see if its possible to modify the shard launcher to use crystal projector round that the rounds are both electric and grows to crush the target

« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:47:37 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #11417 on: January 15, 2013, 11:15:06 pm »

Prepare for punch.

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11418 on: January 16, 2013, 05:23:01 am »

Hey mutzel can i join your battle of hexbarax?

select neo-therm flamethrower, mkIII suit and a hand laser then spawn about ten feet away and incinerate the nearest xeno i see

Huzzah he said yes... time to burn stuff  :D

You pop in next to that man guy you don't really know and immediately leap up and start spraying like mad with your neo-therm thrower.
[...]
((Ahem.

And I noticed a typo in my sheet. i meant 34, not 24.
Anyways:))

Get out of trench a bit away from Mr. Flamethrower to avoid the blinding brightness, try not to get roasted and shoot things that attack. "That's some hot stuff you got there. I'm Zephyris by the way, what's your name?"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 06:09:54 am by MutzelRX »
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11419 on: January 16, 2013, 09:16:41 am »

((Q&A thing sounds excellent to me. I think I'd prefer text because it's quicker to read, but not by much.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11420 on: January 16, 2013, 11:09:13 am »

((Q&A thing sounds excellent to me. I think I'd prefer text because it's quicker to read, but not by much.))
((I'd also go with text because it is quicker and I tend to read things while I'm at work or during uni classes, both of which take most of my day.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11421 on: January 16, 2013, 11:51:48 am »

((Avatar sized rocket launcher. Also I'm fine with any of the info things.))

Take out tesla saber andenter melee with altered.

"DIE, DIE, DIE!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11422 on: January 16, 2013, 11:13:25 pm »

If you guys would like to I could do a whole Q&A thing for you and answer any questions you have about inspirations for the game, plans for the future and the like. I could even do it as a recorded "ER Talk" sort of thing. Or just written if you prefer less rambling. Choose your destiny. 
(( ...Wow. Things happen to get more interesting with each passing day.
Anyways, I guess I'll be one of the minority, as I'd prefer it to be a text/talk rather than a Q&A - or, at least, a Q&A where you would also suggest questions if needed. I'm just afraid we might miss something interesting otherwise, given the limited form of such inquiries.
Oh, and if it is an audio Q&A, please, make a recording. Future generations of hapless convicts would be forever grateful. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11423 on: January 17, 2013, 01:11:22 am »

"What the hell was that? Not going nuts am I?"

Search for the silhouette.

You search around for the silhouette. For a long time you can't find it, but then you find it again, in a different place. It seems bigger now; or is it just closer?

EASYBAKEMURDER.... at the altered beasts again, try to let one or two into the trench for mutzel to play with
[con:5]
You burninate the country side but let one or two of the little buggers through, specifically one that looks like a cross between a centipede and a blender and another that looks like a 6 legged kangaroo with a dozen lamprey mouths and buzzing wings.

Ask a player character to punch me in the chest. Declare my invincibility.

You walk into the cafeteria.

[speech:5-1]
"Hey people, I need someone to come punch me in the chest. Who wants to punch me in the chest? "

Walk into the cafeteria and punch him in the chest.
[str:5]

You punch Him in the chest. It hurts your hand. Unsurprising, he is made of metal.

((I've looked through the logs and talked to empiricist about the crystal things and stuff relating and I learnt about an effect of the bayonette being some kind of infection, would that information be counted as our two characters talking or is it meta?))

Out of VR
-Go to the R & D labs and organize some sort of deal in exchange for access to the original crystal or data on it
-Go to The Doc and ask him about it as well specifically how the neural functions worked along with properties of the original crystal. Additionally ask how the weaponised crystal differs and whether it is possible to retrive the neural sig of the original life form

In VR
-Examine Structural differences between the shard launcher and the crystal projector
-If they are similar then see if its possible to modify the shard launcher to use crystal projector round that the rounds are both electric and grows to crush the target

(nah, thats fine. Saves us all a turn of you walking, asking him, and then walking back.)

Oh dear, lets do this one step at a time shall we?

You go to the Research labs and ask the man at the gate for the information you want.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty Please?"

"No."

Prepare for punch.
You prepare for the punch by being punched. You are punched. This punch happens.  In other news, fleshy human limbs don't damage metal plates.

Hey mutzel can i join your battle of hexbarax?

select neo-therm flamethrower, mkIII suit and a hand laser then spawn about ten feet away and incinerate the nearest xeno i see

Huzzah he said yes... time to burn stuff  :D

You pop in next to that man guy you don't really know and immediately leap up and start spraying like mad with your neo-therm thrower.
[...]
((Ahem.

And I noticed a typo in my sheet. i meant 34, not 24.
Anyways:))

Get out of trench a bit away from Mr. Flamethrower to avoid the blinding brightness, try not to get roasted and shoot things that attack. "That's some hot stuff you got there. I'm Zephyris by the way, what's your name?"

(Hey hey hey. Don't make fun of his inability to distinguish male from female. I'm sure he's had enough problems with that without you harassing him. )

You pop your head up just as the centipede of blades comes charging in.

[dex:4]

You leap out of the way but catch a few grazing cuts that clang off your exoskeleton. You roll to your feet as the living cuisinart comes at you in a flurry of blades.

[con:4]

You blow a Rather large chunk out of the creature and it goes tumbling back, limbs twitching mindlessly and blood and who knows what kind of organs and fluid spraying. It's companion, the kangaroo hellspawn galumphs in behind it.

((Avatar sized rocket launcher. Also I'm fine with any of the info things.))

Take out tesla saber andenter melee with altered.

"DIE, DIE, DIE!"

You Sort of step out of the trench and start swinging like a mad man.

[uncon:3]

You swing high most of the time, electric blade going over various fleshy heads and things that are kind of like heads and things that are nothing like heads. You take off a few twitching limbs and various bits but over all, not very effective. They start crawling up your legs.

As per this Q&A, I think I'll just do both a text and a audio, with the text probably being a more concise version of the audio. If You'd like to ask a question, send it to my PM box with the subject line "Q&A" or something similar. I'll wait those accrue for a couple days and then do this to this. 

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11424 on: January 17, 2013, 01:19:32 am »

load/spawn my heavy gauss rifle if possible and try for double penetration shots.
If not, Barbeque.

Also cheers for the future text based Q&A highlights.

Can i get the stats on my guns so far? Dont worry about my magnesium jacket rounds at the moment.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:49:56 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11425 on: January 17, 2013, 08:05:41 am »

After the diversion with some guy punching a metal guy, Gorat takes a look at the Astro bottle.

Check the bottle for any labels or writing.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11426 on: January 17, 2013, 09:34:11 am »

"Huh. Not crazy. Back to the Cube at hand."

Continue to the cube, and stare at it.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11427 on: January 17, 2013, 09:36:30 am »

((You've been blessed with a vision of Steve!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11428 on: January 17, 2013, 10:18:37 am »

More shooting. At the unsightly kangaroo hellspawn. If it's dead after that try again to get out of trench.

In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11429 on: January 17, 2013, 11:01:23 am »

Avoid Doc's next blow with help of the bullet-time, then try a faster attack. If he avoids, try a second one before he can make his move.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 760 761 [762] 763 764 ... 2101