_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 730 731 [732] 733 734 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931328 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10965 on: December 11, 2012, 07:04:25 am »

Start a simulation with a laser rifle with a scope and a moving target some miles away. Take aim for the shot and use the bullet-time mode to line up the shot perfectly before firing (roll for the shot).
Out of bullet-time mode and end this simulation. Rest for a while.

((Edited))
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 07:07:53 am by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10966 on: December 11, 2012, 08:59:57 am »

((You can screw with people by shaking their machine?  Time to screw with tinkerers!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10967 on: December 11, 2012, 11:36:35 am »

Respawn him. Then have him react to seeing a Necromorph from Dead space. have Necromorph be on my side. Then have Necromorph kill the the respawned civilian in as gory and discriptive way possible.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 11:51:35 am by Tavik Toth »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10968 on: December 11, 2012, 11:38:56 am »

(Unspecific actions give me leeway. I am not the sort of man who should be given leeway.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10969 on: December 11, 2012, 11:42:50 am »

((?))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10970 on: December 11, 2012, 11:44:20 am »

Gorat stares at his list for a while, then shrugs. The list can always be improved with feedback.

Check if the datapad allows sending messages to other datapad owners like the wristpad does.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10971 on: December 11, 2012, 11:46:12 am »

((@Tavik Toth I believe he's referring to
have Necromorph be frendly to me. Then have Necromorph kill the civilian in as gory and discriptive way possible.
But my guess is as good as yours. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10972 on: December 11, 2012, 11:50:44 am »

((Indeed We need it clarified.)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10973 on: December 11, 2012, 12:07:12 pm »

((Yep, that's what I meant.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10974 on: December 11, 2012, 02:36:45 pm »

"Uhhhh. Tinker?"

Enter tinker.

((Ooooh. Screwing with the machines. Heheheheheheheheheheheheh.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10975 on: December 11, 2012, 03:50:26 pm »

Niiice.
Leave the computer be and take a seat by the nearest VR machine instead; enter the tinker. Look up information about wetware AI programming.

Your search of tinker only brings up examples of wetware AI's, namely things like the gunner bot.

Start a simulation with a laser rifle with a scope and a moving target some miles away. Take aim for the shot and use the bullet-time mode to line up the shot perfectly before firing (roll for the shot).
Out of bullet-time mode and end this simulation. Rest for a while.

((Edited))
You take the helmet off and lean back in your chair, resting.

Respawn him. Then have him react to seeing a Necromorph from Dead space. have Necromorph be on my side. Then have Necromorph kill the the respawned civilian in as gory and discriptive way possible.

(the most gory and descriptive way possible? Oh dear clearly someone has not read my under picture text.)

After the mandatory "AAAAAA" ing. The necromorph gets to work with the precision of a sociopathic surgeon with 10 hours and 1 patient t kill.

He starts with the teeth, breaking the man's jaw open and then proceeding to cut every single tooth in half and rip the nerves out of the bone. Then the eyes, carefully punctured, halved, fourthed and then ripped out. He's surprisingly delicate for a ravenous alien, making sure not to cause fatal brain bleeding by tearing the optic nerve out, though he does chew on it for a while.

Next comes palms of his hands and the soles of his feet, carefully slit open and repeatedly stabbed. Then each and every joint in his fingers pierced, followed by the toes. Then on to the nerve on the shin, splitting open the skin and running the razor edge of it's claw across the nerve, slowly shaving off layers of it, one at a time.

Shall I continue?

Gorat stares at his list for a while, then shrugs. The list can always be improved with feedback.

Check if the datapad allows sending messages to other datapad owners like the wristpad does.

It appears to have that capacity, but requires a numerical code that seems to function something like an email address.

"Uhhhh. Tinker?"

Enter tinker.

((Ooooh. Screwing with the machines. Heheheheheheheheheheheheh.))
You enter tinker. Giant empty space, work table, floating screens, you know the deal, Pirate guy.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10976 on: December 11, 2012, 03:52:22 pm »

((Yesss. Continue.))

Laugh evily while watching. Also have the civilian react apart from screaming.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:54:36 pm by Tavik Toth »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10977 on: December 11, 2012, 04:35:20 pm »

Open door wielding gauss rifle, and shoot any enemies.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10978 on: December 11, 2012, 07:14:59 pm »

"Huh. I wonder."

Spawn a gauss rifle, a standard gauss round, and a forty foot length of non-magnetic high strength cable. Attach the gauss round to one end of the cable, and bore a hole in the back of the rifle for the cable to slide through. Spawn a four foot thick concrete wall twenty feet away, load the rifle with the round, and fire it at the wall. Observe effects.

((Alien materials researching.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10979 on: December 11, 2012, 10:05:09 pm »

"Huh. I wonder."

Spawn a gauss rifle, a standard gauss round, and a forty foot length of non-magnetic high strength cable. Attach the gauss round to one end of the cable, and bore a hole in the back of the rifle for the cable to slide through. Spawn a four foot thick concrete wall twenty feet away, load the rifle with the round, and fire it at the wall. Observe effects.

((Alien materials researching.))

((Sounds like you're trying to make a grapple gun, to me.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 730 731 [732] 733 734 ... 2101