_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 727 728 [729] 730 731 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932809 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10920 on: December 07, 2012, 10:51:02 pm »

((Taking bets here
2-1 on a warning
5-1 on mental trauma
10-1 on agony))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10921 on: December 07, 2012, 10:53:43 pm »

((Nah, she's gonna shock us all by half-smiling and rolling her eyes before going back to her magazine.

WITH THESE SORT OF ODDS I COULD MAKE A LOT OF MONEEEEEY))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10922 on: December 07, 2012, 11:09:57 pm »

((It takes more than that for her to kill you.  Hell, she only threatened Elisaz at first when he tried to pull up a nude VR version of her- she only maimed him when he tried to push it further.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10923 on: December 08, 2012, 05:24:52 am »

"... I better start over."

Rewrite my old game from scratch on the data pad. Keep the train simulation.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10924 on: December 08, 2012, 05:38:49 am »

Go back to VR and load duel. Be in a armour shrike. Have a passive civilian in front then test how gory the civilians death is when being hit by the mechs rifle.
"Seems I'll have to get one of those container things. Or if I save up, a MFM or something."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10925 on: December 08, 2012, 08:01:39 am »

((It takes more than that for her to kill you.  Hell, she only threatened Elisaz at first when he tried to pull up a nude VR version of her- she only maimed him when he tried to push it further.))
((Yeah but the thing that pushed her over the edge was Blushing!))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10926 on: December 08, 2012, 08:35:30 am »

Burst from the simulator and rush towards Maurice whilst screaming.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10927 on: December 08, 2012, 09:08:41 am »

"What? Huh. Maybe if I toss birdseed?"

Head to the Armory, and ask for birdseed.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10928 on: December 08, 2012, 02:47:27 pm »

((Yeah but the thing that pushed her over the edge was Blushing!))
((He did have kind of a record before that; even prior to this, she'd basically preemptively told him that she's murder him if he flirted with her again.

I suspect she'll be utterly unimpressed but nonhomicidal.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10929 on: December 08, 2012, 04:00:24 pm »

Sounds reasonable; I'll take it.

Oh, and you look really nice today. None of my damned business, of course.
Mauirce smiled and walked out of the armory.
Take the metal box and put the alien weapon inside; put the box on my belt.
Go to the (w)rec room and look around. Are my paintings still there where I left them? What about Brother Lars's shrine to Steve?

The armory master hands you the box an raises an eyebrow at your comment but does nothing else. You hook on your new box and then head for the Rec room. Your paintings and the shrine are still here but they have been thrown about a bit.

"... I better start over."

Rewrite my old game from scratch on the data pad. Keep the train simulation.
Did you want it to be any more special now that it's on a different platform? Maybe add somethings? A dick waving simulator or something.

Go back to VR and load duel. Be in a armour shrike. Have a passive civilian in front then test how gory the civilians death is when being hit by the mechs rifle.
"Seems I'll have to get one of those container things. Or if I save up, a MFM or something."

The civilian kind of just half vanishes in a big red poof, his lower half falling to the ground with a wet plop.

Burst from the simulator and rush towards Maurice whilst screaming.

You leap from the simulator and run screaming toward maurice for some reason. Maurice seems nonplussed.

"What? Huh. Maybe if I toss birdseed?"

Head to the Armory, and ask for birdseed.
You cannot move. Your legs are wood. Are you dense? Are you Photosynthesizing? You're the goddamn Barkman.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10930 on: December 08, 2012, 04:05:33 pm »

Duck back behind the doorway and greet anyone that comes through with a monoatomic sword to the torso.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10931 on: December 08, 2012, 05:00:04 pm »

Now have the civilian be able to talk then pull the civvies right arm.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10932 on: December 08, 2012, 05:19:56 pm »

"Uhhhh. I have made a terrible mistake. Don't panic, don't panic. Everything will be fine."

Examine griffins with my goggleye.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10933 on: December 08, 2012, 05:42:46 pm »

Uh, hello, good sir?
VR fever is even worse these days. Back then, it only made people want to tinker above all else... What next, random violence?

Contemplate on the Commandments of Steve. Try to connect the datapad to the Net wirelessly.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:47:55 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10934 on: December 08, 2012, 10:59:20 pm »

Duck back behind the doorway and greet anyone that comes through with a monoatomic sword to the torso.
[dex:6+2]
[enemy dex:1]
You take a mad swing at the man coming out of the doorway. The man ducks directly into it and loses the entire top of his head. You're in the middle of pulling the blade back and regaining your balance when the second man comes through the door.

Now have the civilian be able to talk then pull the civvies right arm.

The entire upper half of the civilian is pudding. This makes talking and arm holding difficult.

"Uhhhh. I have made a terrible mistake. Don't panic, don't panic. Everything will be fine."

Examine griffins with my goggleye.
You try to close your eyes but your entire body is stiff and immovable. You seem to have become a tree.

This is less then ideal.

Uh, hello, good sir?
VR fever is even worse these days. Back then, it only made people want to tinker above all else... What next, random violence?

Contemplate on the Commandments of Steve. Try to connect the datapad to the Net wirelessly.
The commandment of "Don't be incompetent" seems very easy to understand...and depressingly hard to follow.

You try to connect your datapad up to the internet, but it seems like the computers must be wired in directly.
Pages: 1 ... 727 728 [729] 730 731 ... 2101