_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 725 726 [727] 728 729 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931088 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10890 on: December 06, 2012, 11:33:01 am »

Imagine being in a armour shrike from blue gender then shoot bees. Then try to wake up.

"MWAHAHA!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10891 on: December 06, 2012, 04:20:41 pm »

(( Yep. Totally Con, guys. :P
Also, there's the golden triangle-marked one yet...))
Unshealth the Instrument (and hold it in my right hand, as usual). Lightly touch the handle with a single finger of my prosthetic hand and then proceed to grip the handle all the way; if at any point of this action the weapon tries to invade my body (e.g. merging with my hand as I touch it, etc.), drop the artifact, or, failing that, cut off the hand holding it.

((EDIT: Aha, it was medisense that time. ))

You pick up the strange thing with your prostetic hand. It seems to recognize your presence but doesn't do anything besides flex and adjust itself  to fit the contours of your hand. Huh.

((Ok))
Start a simulation with one aggressive dummy wielding a laser rifle. Enter the bullettime mode to avoid any incoming attacks and aim a cut to his neck.
[will:1+1]
It...doesn't go well.

Fly about and try to find a planet with life on it.
"Dammit."

Will away the LESHO and imagine a gauss rifle floating in front of me. Grab rifle and shoot beeman.

((NOT THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!))
Imagine being in a armour shrike from blue gender then shoot bees. Then try to wake up.

"MWAHAHA!"

All three of you wake up rather suddenly, back on or near the couch.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10892 on: December 06, 2012, 04:39:36 pm »

"Damn. What is in that stuff?"

Wonder why the others are waking up along with me despite drinking more.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10893 on: December 06, 2012, 04:40:57 pm »

Equipped with a gauss rifle and monoatomic sword, and the standard HMRC suit, breach the entry door with my gauss rifle and shoot anyone who appears.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10894 on: December 06, 2012, 04:41:55 pm »

"That was actually pretty cool."

See if I can still levitate things or move really fast.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10895 on: December 06, 2012, 06:17:20 pm »

Give it a couple of test swings.
Seems dormant or currently unwilling to challenge me. Or... could it possibly be non-hostile?..
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10896 on: December 06, 2012, 07:52:17 pm »

"Well. Next."

Chug the Xenos spit.

((Boooooooozzzzzeeeeeeeeee.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10897 on: December 06, 2012, 09:00:53 pm »

((Love the trust for the boxes.

"Or... is it possible it's... not actively trying to kill me?!"))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10898 on: December 06, 2012, 10:58:49 pm »

"Damn. What is in that stuff?"

Wonder why the others are waking up along with me despite drinking more.
As your father used to say, "Where the fuck is my booze?"

Wait...wait that doesn't really help.

Equipped with a gauss rifle and monoatomic sword, and the standard HMRC suit, breach the entry door with my gauss rifle and shoot anyone who appears.

(I'll assume we'll go  with infinite ammo for this situation.)

Ok, the building were going for here is a sort of multi-level Hotline Miami style place. Get your future 80's on.

You fire a round into the doorknob and kick the door open, storming into a small entryway with a bright green carpet. There are two doors, one to the left and one in front.  You don't see anyone, but you can hear movement both in front and to the left.

"That was actually pretty cool."

See if I can still levitate things or move really fast.
You concentrate hard on the tv but the only result is that you make a rather odd face.

Give it a couple of test swings.
Seems dormant or currently unwilling to challenge me. Or... could it possibly be non-hostile?..

You swing it around a bit. It lets you swing it around a bit. Nothing very special seems to happen.

"Well. Next."

Chug the Xenos spit.

((Boooooooozzzzzeeeeeeeeee.))
You chug the Xeno spit. Your legs turn into wood.

"THIS IS HIGHLY UNORIGINAL!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10899 on: December 06, 2012, 11:09:52 pm »

Put the strange weapon aside and open the second container just as slowly and carefully as I did with the first one.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10900 on: December 06, 2012, 11:11:24 pm »

((HA! YOUR GUARD IS DOWN! NOW IS THE TIME FOR IT TO STRIKE!!

Really though, what do you want to bet that thing returns when thrown, or at least starts digging into whatever it hits?))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10901 on: December 06, 2012, 11:40:32 pm »

(( It attacks, I lose concentration, and the golden triangle-marked package goes boom.
Just as planned.

Oh, and one token that it doesn't return when thrown; as for digging, I'm inclined to agree. ))
Past Sigs

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10902 on: December 07, 2012, 03:23:25 am »

Put the strange weapon aside and open the second container just as slowly and carefully as I did with the first one.

Inside the second container is a box. It's a fairly simple little metal box with a lid sealed with a bit of packing tape. Written on the tape is the phrase "I'm not coming back."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10903 on: December 07, 2012, 03:50:19 am »

((...I think we have confirmed Gold as "Weird Shit."))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10904 on: December 07, 2012, 04:32:06 am »

((...I think we have confirmed Gold as "Weird Shit."))
((Indeed. Or maybe rather "Absolutely Lethal Weird Shit". Timmy's sphere magic destroyed things utterly, so did Cog's cube, and I would be rather surprised if this box bucked the trend. It probably has less power, but the principle should be the same.
Also, WTF, it is a bomb! Well, a 'kamikaze kit'.))
"I'm not coming back."? It is...
Maurice was scared. This scared he had been only once in his lifetime: in the dying moments before that eventful crash - the one which ended his career as a pilot, the one he shouldn't have survived...
Two long, very long seconds later, Maurice smiled again, and took the metal box away without looking at it.
Take the capsules and their contents and go to the armory.
Good day to you, may I ask for a 'Universal sheath'? I'm not sure how much does it cost, though.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:35:27 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 725 726 [727] 728 729 ... 2101