_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 724 725 [726] 727 728 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931048 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10875 on: December 05, 2012, 11:37:31 am »

"I'll be fine."

Try other things I haven't been able to do. Like seeing if I am physic, can lift other people etc. For fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10876 on: December 05, 2012, 12:14:06 pm »

How typical and boring of you. Maurice kidded Nyars friendly and smiled.
Return the book to the Armory Master. Thank you!

Now, Steve, I suppose the brifing room is too chock-full of expensive equipment for me to open these packages there. What place devoid both of people and equipment could I find in the area we have access to?
Go find a desolate place; follow Steve's advice if he gives any.
On the way there examine the containers without opening them.

>The airlock is probably your best bet

You shrug and head there, examining the containers on the way. There doesn't look to be anything terribly special about them, they're just sort of rounded cylinder like capsules with no real hint of their contents.

Huh...What if one could control the ghost ship with the thoughts amp....

Simulation: A ghost ship with an Universal psy amp and a Neural Connector Psychokinetic Amplifier with Renen. Try to make a virtual black hole.

After the last simulation, start a simulation with one aggressive dummy wielding a laser rifle. Enter the bullettime mode to avoid any incoming attacks and aim a cut to his neck.
So you want to try and manipulate the will of the ghost ship through the use of a Neural connector amp?

"Okay, so I had a thought. What if the amount of Astro drunk extends your stay in here. If you wake up before me, drag me to the medbay so they can wake me up."

Scan the people in here with me.
A combination printer/ scanner appears out of nowhere and bounces off Jack's head.

"I'll be fine."

Try other things I haven't been able to do. Like seeing if I am physic, can lift other people etc. For fun.

You manage to make The guy who just threw a printer at you vibrate slightly, but not much else.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10877 on: December 05, 2012, 12:24:46 pm »

(( Conscience is a bitch :P ))

((I know, right? You should drown her in liquor, she seems powerless against that.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10878 on: December 05, 2012, 12:27:16 pm »

((GM@: Yep, that's right.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10879 on: December 05, 2012, 12:31:41 pm »

Try to break scanner apart with mind.

"Look where you throw that ye dafty!"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10880 on: December 05, 2012, 12:50:19 pm »

Zip to the nearest star and examine it.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10881 on: December 05, 2012, 01:14:52 pm »

(( I take I have returned the book. ))
Put the container with the golden marking aside and slowly and carefully open the one with the red pentagon. Like if it were a bomb. Or someone's brain.
Take it easy, doc...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10882 on: December 05, 2012, 05:18:59 pm »

Go to the VR, and start up a simulation where I have to clear a complex of strength 4 enemies armed with gauss rifles/laser rifles/etc. Start right outside the door. All enemies are inside.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 09:05:24 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10883 on: December 05, 2012, 08:09:43 pm »

"Hrmm. I have an idea. No hard feelings?"

Imagine a LESHO rifle in my hands. Shoot printerhead.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10884 on: December 06, 2012, 01:51:29 am »

((GM@: Yep, that's right.))
Woo boy that isn't gonna work. That isn't gonna work at all. That thing is hundreds or thousands of minds. Controlling one mind is hard, let alone a hivemind artificial demi-god thats only vaguely conscious.

Try to break scanner apart with mind.

"Look where you throw that ye dafty!"

The printer falls into pieces. It's filled with BEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Zip to the nearest star and examine it.
The nearest star is a rather uninteresting yellow star with a thin system of planets and half formed asteroid belts.

(( I take I have returned the book. ))
Put the container with the golden marking aside and slowly and carefully open the one with the red pentagon. Like if it were a bomb. Or someone's brain.
Take it easy, doc...

The object in the capsule seems to be some sort of throwing or melee weapon; it's got a central circular handle with three curving blade coming off of it at equal intervals around the circumference of the handle. Though it looks to be made of metal there is something very...alive in it's design and it twitches as you lift it out of the capsule and it unfolds into a fully expanded form.

Go to the VR, and start up a simulation where I have to clear a complex of strength 4 enemies armed with gauss rifles/laser rifles/etc. Start right outside the door. All enemies are inside.
What kind of armament would you like? Because as it is, you're going in naked. Which would be a pretty hardcore way to do things, but still.

"Hrmm. I have an idea. No hard feelings?"

Imagine a LESHO rifle in my hands. Shoot printerhead.
You imagine a LESHO rifle in your hands and end up with a LESHO rifle speared through both palms.

"Aw...damn the ambiguities of language."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10885 on: December 06, 2012, 02:24:21 am »

((Fascinating. This seems like another point against colors based on skills, although I guess it could be exotic ammo or function as point and shoot or something.

More likely, I'm thinking the colors correspond to functions that look kinda like skills at first glance; ie Red is weapons, Blue is medical, Green might be utility or defense or something, etc.

In any case, thank you for your science. :P

Also woo for artificial demigods and this hooch.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10886 on: December 06, 2012, 02:35:14 am »

(( Yep. Totally Con, guys. :P
Also, there's the golden triangle-marked one yet...))
Unshealth the Instrument (and hold it in my right hand, as usual). Lightly touch the handle with a single finger of my prosthetic hand and then proceed to grip the handle all the way; if at any point of this action the weapon tries to invade my body (e.g. merging with my hand as I touch it, etc.), drop the artifact, or, failing that, cut off the hand holding it.

((EDIT: Aha, it was medisense that time. ))
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:00:47 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10887 on: December 06, 2012, 07:00:15 am »

((Ok))
Start a simulation with one aggressive dummy wielding a laser rifle. Enter the bullettime mode to avoid any incoming attacks and aim a cut to his neck.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10888 on: December 06, 2012, 07:55:01 am »

Fly about and try to find a planet with life on it.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10889 on: December 06, 2012, 08:52:39 am »

"Dammit."

Will away the LESHO and imagine a gauss rifle floating in front of me. Grab rifle and shoot beeman.

((NOT THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 724 725 [726] 727 728 ... 2101