_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 723 724 [725] 726 727 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932840 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10860 on: December 04, 2012, 05:10:23 pm »

"We had the Astro. You had the Xeno didnt you?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10861 on: December 04, 2012, 05:12:02 pm »

"No, I had the Astro. Didn't even check if I was alright. Thanks guys."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10862 on: December 04, 2012, 05:12:59 pm »

"Not the first time this has happend to me. But it was FAR FAR worse."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10863 on: December 04, 2012, 05:21:31 pm »

"I've seen the infirmary fixing a guy without guts and a woman who flambéed herself with lightning. Surely they'll be able to handle whatever this is. Besides, this is better than TV."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10864 on: December 04, 2012, 05:23:43 pm »

"True. And we can do things in this state which we cant do right now."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10865 on: December 04, 2012, 06:52:43 pm »

Head to the AM and buy a gauss rifle.

((Spending my last two tokens here, I'm pretty sure.))

"Want to buy a sword?" Denzel asked any other people (players) he saw.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10866 on: December 04, 2012, 08:14:46 pm »

I see. How often do people die from this... Artifact Roulette? Ah, you'd probably not know.
There is power in the deal he offers, yet there is also danger. Ah, dammit, I'm already long dead, ever since that crash... And perhaps, just perhaps, the contents of the mysterious capsules could save lives.
Maurice gave the box a long look, then shrugged. That one - slightly bigger than others of the same type - small container marked with a red pentagon and a diagonal line. As well as this one, small, with a golden triangle and a vertical line.

(( Totally unsure what'll be inside, but hey, that's what you get for roleplaying decisions like this.  :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10867 on: December 04, 2012, 08:17:36 pm »

((Red thingy should be an interesting chance to confirm the red = con speculation.

Golden triangle should be pretty fascinating as well; we've got almost no precedent for it.

I suspect neither will let us sort out the line business, sadly.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10868 on: December 05, 2012, 12:08:20 am »

"Nifty."

See if I can teleport in the dream thing.
You can't so much teleport, more you can just move very quickly. But yes, you can go from one place to another very fast.

"Wazzut? Am I that drunk already?"

Spin around.
You spin around. You are successful in spinning around. Good for you.

"Hey. Guess this is why they named it Astro then."

Examine the space with my goggleye.

((It's full of stars!))
You don't see anything special, in fact, your goggle eye seems to work with your eyes open now too. Huh.

Head to the AM and buy a gauss rifle.

((Spending my last two tokens here, I'm pretty sure.))

"Want to buy a sword?" Denzel asked any other people (players) he saw.
You hand in your last two tokens for a gauss rifle.

I see. How often do people die from this... Artifact Roulette? Ah, you'd probably not know.
There is power in the deal he offers, yet there is also danger. Ah, dammit, I'm already long dead, ever since that crash... And perhaps, just perhaps, the contents of the mysterious capsules could save lives.
Maurice gave the box a long look, then shrugged. That one - slightly bigger than others of the same type - small container marked with a red pentagon and a diagonal line. As well as this one, small, with a golden triangle and a vertical line.

(( Totally unsure what'll be inside, but hey, that's what you get for roleplaying decisions like this.  :P ))

He hands you two small containers and takes your money.

"Now shoo, go open those somewheres else. I like my skin."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10869 on: December 05, 2012, 05:18:56 am »

How typical and boring of you. Maurice kidded Nyars friendly and smiled.
Return the book to the Armory Master. Thank you!

Now, Steve, I suppose the brifing room is too chock-full of expensive equipment for me to open these packages there. What place devoid both of people and equipment could I find in the area we have access to?
Go find a desolate place; follow Steve's advice if he gives any.
On the way there examine the containers without opening them.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10870 on: December 05, 2012, 08:08:13 am »

Huh...What if one could control the ghost ship with the thoughts amp....

Simulation: A ghost ship with an Universal psy amp and a Neural Connector Psychokinetic Amplifier with Renen. Try to make a virtual black hole.

After the last simulation, start a simulation with one aggressive dummy wielding a laser rifle. Enter the bullettime mode to avoid any incoming attacks and aim a cut to his neck.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10871 on: December 05, 2012, 08:38:56 am »

((The briefing room's usually empty.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10872 on: December 05, 2012, 08:41:04 am »

"Okay, so I had a thought. What if the amount of Astro drunk extends your stay in here. If you wake up before me, drag me to the medbay so they can wake me up."

Scan the people in here with me.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10873 on: December 05, 2012, 09:37:09 am »

"Sure thing, will do. If that's the case, I'll probably be the first to go. What about you, Jack? Want me to get you to the infirmary as well if I'm the first to go?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10874 on: December 05, 2012, 11:33:41 am »

((The briefing room's usually empty.))
(( Yeah, I know, that's why I prefer to hang out there. The problem is that it houses the equipment used to brief us, so even if Steve is okay with me destroying it, the fellow 'Corpsmen would suffer the most from the possible damage.
Conscience is a bitch :P ))
Past Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 723 724 [725] 726 727 ... 2101