_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 722 723 [724] 725 726 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932772 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10845 on: December 04, 2012, 01:49:47 pm »

"Nah. Not a hitman. Choose targets myself.Useally. Always corrupt officals. Some of the targets, including my last ones, where given to me by a group calling themselves 'Freedoms Sword'. All they told me was that they where planning something big. Im amazed I am so unfazed by this."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:22:34 pm by Tavik Toth »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10846 on: December 04, 2012, 02:29:22 pm »

"I guess with time you just get jaded."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10847 on: December 04, 2012, 02:35:48 pm »

"True."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10848 on: December 04, 2012, 04:43:59 pm »

Hm. You have your point.
Then what's the deal, exactly? Actually, I know little beyond that a guy bought some sort of alien artifact here.
Maurice looked at the box. And what's there, by the way?
"You can pick a capsule from the box or I can give it to you. Big ones are 8, medium are 5, small are 3. Thats it."

Wheeeee?

((I guess I should have expected that for the whole bottle.))
You flap you arms and yell "WHEEEEE" while slowly drifting through space. Huh, so this is happening.

Drink some of the beer then give the bottle to the other guy.

"Names Jack. Whats yours?"

You drink some of the astro. A moment later you're drifting through the same plane of stars that the other guy is. In fact, you can see him over there.

Get out of the mode. Go to VR, make a research about "Ghost Ships" and for simulations made by the  Doctor's apprentices.
You can't find anything made by the Doctor's apprentices, namely because you don't have any real idea who they are. You do bring up a few files on "Ghosts ships" though. Apparently they were warships made during the Altered wars as a sort of weapon of last resort. They were built around huge pseudo-stasis tank bays that housed hundred or even thousands of individuals permanently living in a sort of half sleep, only vaguely conscious. Each of these individuals has an Amp installed in their brain and each one is hooked into a system that did the rough equivalent of forming them into a hivemind,merging the semi-conscious thoughts of the group and actively changing the thoughts of those that dissented from what the majority believed. This hivemind would have access to the power of hundreds or thousands of amps at a time, making the Ghostships unprecedented powerhouses of reality warping might. However, their minds were fragile and dangerous, prone to feedback loops and infighting and their decisions are sometimes inscrutable. However their sheer destructive power made them a valuable asset.

"I see. That sounds like you were a better hitman than I was. Not that I really wanted to be one, but, yeah. Cheers!"

Chug down that beer Jack gave me. Look at the other bottles the other guy brought.
You chug the bottle of astro that Jack gave you shortly before he passed out and moments later you join the rapidly expanding astral party.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10849 on: December 04, 2012, 04:49:29 pm »

"Nifty."

See if I can teleport in the dream thing.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10850 on: December 04, 2012, 04:54:34 pm »

"Wazzut? Am I that drunk already?"

Spin around.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10851 on: December 04, 2012, 04:58:39 pm »

"Hey. Guess this is why they named it Astro then."

Examine the space with my goggleye.

((It's full of stars!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10852 on: December 04, 2012, 04:59:30 pm »

"Hello again."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10853 on: December 04, 2012, 05:00:39 pm »

((So, I see the field of extradimensional liquor is a robust and storied one. That's... unexpected.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10854 on: December 04, 2012, 05:01:30 pm »

((And Jack finds it fun!))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10855 on: December 04, 2012, 05:02:06 pm »

"How much of this did you drink? I got the whole bottle down before I passed out."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10856 on: December 04, 2012, 05:05:34 pm »

"I drank what was left after Jack gave me the bottle, didn't actually check how much was in it.

Hey! Hey Steve, sir, ya hearing us out there? Down there? Uh.
"
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10857 on: December 04, 2012, 05:07:33 pm »

"Not alot thats for sure."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10858 on: December 04, 2012, 05:09:10 pm »

"Man. What is in this stuff?"
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10859 on: December 04, 2012, 05:09:30 pm »

"Wait, you guys still drank the booze after you saw me pass out? It seems I have the HRMC's best and brightest before me. Nice job guys."
Pages: 1 ... 722 723 [724] 725 726 ... 2101