_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931924 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10815 on: December 03, 2012, 10:21:00 am »

I see. Well, I suppose you people know what you're doing - at the very least you, Steve. Haven't seen you ever fall in your duty or competence, and I'll gladly pray together with Brother Lars that I wouldn't ever have the chance. Maurice chuckled lightly and shut the book he'd been reading with a barely audible thud.

Go to the research labs entrance area, and look for Nyars. Could he be inside the labs, which are off-limits to us?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10816 on: December 03, 2012, 03:59:40 pm »

"Need more beer. Hey buddy, I'm making a booze run, want some?"
"If you can get me something a bit stronger than beer, sure. Gotta get some images out of my head."

Zap.
"...construction of the "Purifying Fire" Continues near Earth 3..."

"Hm. I'll try to find it."

Look for competitive knife throwing.
You find competitive knife catching. It is significantly more exciting. And short.

"Right. I'll be back."

To the armory, and ask what kinds of booze they have.
"Standard stuff, Astro, and Xeno spit are the most common."

Ghost ship...OK, I will do some more research.

Walk around, enter the bullet-time mode one more time.

[will:4+1]
You enter your slow motion mode without issue and slooooowly walk around the ship. SLOOOOOOWLY!

I see. Well, I suppose you people know what you're doing - at the very least you, Steve. Haven't seen you ever fall in your duty or competence, and I'll gladly pray together with Brother Lars that I wouldn't ever have the chance. Maurice chuckled lightly and shut the book he'd been reading with a barely audible thud.

Go to the research labs entrance area, and look for Nyars. Could he be inside the labs, which are off-limits to us?
You find Nyars just kind of standing around near the research lab, same as ever.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10817 on: December 03, 2012, 04:04:46 pm »

"Hahaha!"

Enjoy the show. Also ask whoever is getting beer over coms to also get a bottle of lager. Take a bottle of astro.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:31:58 pm by Tavik Toth »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10818 on: December 03, 2012, 04:09:21 pm »

"Huh. Eh I'll take two bottles each of Astro and Xenos Spit, then."

Collect booze, head back to Rec room, and chug a bottle of Astro.

"Here ya go. Some Astro and Xenos Spit. Dunno which is stronger, but a bottle of each should get ya drunk."

The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10819 on: December 03, 2012, 04:29:25 pm »

"Huh, that does have a certain appeal, and takes skill.... oh. Or bad luck."

Gorat turns to the guy who went on the booze run. "Thanks, man. I'll try an Astro. Say, how'd the goggles work out, anyway?"

Watch knife catching. Take a bottle of the Astro. After receiving an answer, take a swig.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10820 on: December 03, 2012, 04:33:25 pm »

"...construction of the "Purifying Fire" Continues near Earth 3..."

((If this is foreshadowing, that mission gon' be !!FUN!!))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10821 on: December 03, 2012, 04:35:27 pm »

((Earth 3?))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10822 on: December 03, 2012, 04:49:42 pm »

((Well, some people just can't let go. Original earth is some kind of museum world now, as I recall, and whoever settled that particular world (or ordered it settle) decided they wanted it named after the old homeworld. Wouldn't actually be surprised if I zapped away before the news anchor said the full number, so it might be Earth 300 or something. There's probably also several Terras, Gaias, Tellus', and so forth.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10823 on: December 03, 2012, 04:52:10 pm »

((I wonder how well defended the original earth is.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10824 on: December 03, 2012, 04:59:23 pm »

((That probably depends on whether it has some kind of significant military, religious or propaganda-related significance. Otherwise, just take the most well defended museum you know and enlarge it to the size of a planet.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10825 on: December 03, 2012, 05:27:53 pm »

"They worked alright. Did some cool stuff. Did some bad stuff too."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10826 on: December 03, 2012, 05:45:44 pm »

"Guess that's somewhat to be expected with the stuff that this guy sells."

Chug down some more Astro.
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10827 on: December 03, 2012, 06:38:05 pm »

((Maurice hasn't met Nyars before, thus I'm roleplaying it. Sorry for the little inconvenience.))

Good day to you, I don't believe we've met yet, though I've heard of you. You are Nyars, right?
What you do here - you know, giving gifts, receiving tokens of gratitude, that sort of things - is it legal, are those gifts legal? I mean, not in the scope of the whole UWM, but of this very ship?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10828 on: December 03, 2012, 09:29:45 pm »

((I wonder how well defended the original earth is.))

((Against what?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10829 on: December 03, 2012, 09:33:42 pm »

"Hahaha!"

Enjoy the show. Also ask whoever is getting beer over coms to also get a ntetle of lager. Take a ntetle of astro.
Heh, that guy tried to catch a knife and they missed and were injured. Ha.

"Huh. Eh I'll take two ntetles each of Astro and Xenos Spit, then."

Collect booze, head back to Rec room, and chug a ntetle of Astro.

"Here ya go. Some Astro and Xenos Spit. Dunno which is stronger, but a ntetle of each should get ya drunk."

You take the booze back the rec room and hand a ntetle of astro to the guy on the couch before chugging the entirely of the contents of the other ntetle. You smack your lips and look at the boetle before looking at the guy on the couch and saying.

"I have made a mistake."

You collapse to the ground, your consciousness dropping into a quiet expanse of space, hanging amid a flowing expanse of stars.

"Huh, that does have a certain appeal, and takes skill.... oh. Or nad luck."

Gorat turns to the guy who went on the booze run. "Thanks, man. I'll try an Astro. Say, how'd the goggles work out, anyway?"

Watch knife catching. Take a ntetle of the Astro. After receiving an answer, take a swig.
There appear to be no ntetles left after the other guy took one. You lower your outstretched hand sadly.

"Yeah...ok.."

((Maurice hasn't met Nyars before, thus I'm roleplaying it. Sorry for the lietle inconvenience.))

Good day to you, I don't believe we've met yet, though I've heard of you. You are Nyars, right?
What you do here - you know, giving gifts, receiving tokens of gratitude, that sort of things - is it legal, are those gifts legal? I mean, not in the scope of the whole UWM, but of this very ship?

"Not much is illegal here, least of all this." Nyars says.

Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 2101