_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929219 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10770 on: November 30, 2012, 10:34:16 pm »

(Hey, good idea. Do you think he'd buy the painkiller, too?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10771 on: November 30, 2012, 10:36:18 pm »

((He'd pay you in a whack upside the head with the bonesaw.

You'd probably get standard pay for it anyway, and I'm sure he'd get in on the info.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10772 on: November 30, 2012, 11:01:14 pm »

((I really don't want to find out.unless it's useful goodies.))
Read on!. Also remember anything useful. Quickly mention a bit of info about hitler to whoever is watching the tv.

"Hitler? Really? He has been dead since the 1940s. So I seriously doubt its him." Jack then sighs in disbelief and goes back to reading the book.

The next chapter, The book of fire, mostly talks about ways to take advantage of your enemy, such feinting weakness and then taking advantage of their attempt to capitalize on your perceived weakness.

Simulate a room filled with giant tarantulas.
You simulate a room out of a sci-fi channel original movie.

perform horrific experiments on offenders anyways.))
(( May: "Oh, what a little cutie we have here! Does he have a name? What tricks does he know?"
Doctor: "I call him Morul. He sees things." ))

I see. Well, thank you! Maurice smiled to the Armory Master and, having taken the datapad and the book, went for the exit.
Oh, hi! Seeing the old sparring partner, Maurice greeted him cheerfully but briefly, careful not to disrupt Renen's own dialogue with the Armory Master, and slipped out of the armory.
Ghost Ships, huh?
Go to the briefing room and take a seat there. Begin reading the book I've been given.
Well, I do have a couple of convicts I'd be slightly hesitant to administer aid to, but I was more thinking along the lines of acquiring the brain matter the usual way - for tokens. Or perhaps disecting a fallen human enemy on mission to acquire the organ in question, though I'm not entirely sure I have the moral flexibility required to do so... Or maybe I do. By any chance, are any human adversaries expected on the current mission? Do we really have no contact with the team in that case, not even just sending one-way messages?

Also, by the way, Steve, who's Nyars? Another recruit?

Talk to Steve while walking and (later) reading.

>The coms are currently being controlled by a few Rather grumpy men and I doubt they'll pass along your desire to have a brain. And Nyars, I believe, officially works in the research labs.

You head to the briefing room and begin leafing through the book. Huh, there's nothing in here about wetware AI's, though they do mention them. Apparently they're different from normal AI's, having the capacity to deal with "Neurological noise and emergent cognition fragments".

"Nothing. I have my eyes closed behind these goggles. Why? You worried I'm plotting to kill you or something?"

Remove goggles, open eyes, and wink the goggle eye at Doc. Try and remember as much detail as I can, then leave.

((Bah. Morul's smart enough to realism that the Doc is not someone to be fucked with. Though he is curious enough to skirt the line.))
You remove your goggles and wink at wink your bad eye at the doctor. In that moment of enhanced sight you see something; it's just a flash, a glimpse. A glimpse of dozens of eyes and fangs and twisted flesh, and countless skeletally thin arms reaching toward you. And then it's gone as you open your eye, banished back to whatever nether realm it came from.

"Oh, I'm not worried." The doctor says, walking away, "I've got eyes in the back of my head."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10773 on: November 30, 2012, 11:07:55 pm »

((Bwahahahaha.

...still, now I'm more curious than ever.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10774 on: November 30, 2012, 11:13:18 pm »

((I suspect the doctor could probably solo most missions, though he'd probably cause untold collateral damage along the way. Anyone that isn't scared of him would have to be either insane or the armory master.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10775 on: November 30, 2012, 11:16:07 pm »

((I suspect the doctor could probably solo most missions, though he'd probably cause untold collateral damage along the way. Anyone that isn't scared of him would have to be either insane or the armory master.))
(And now I am thinking of Hellsing.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10776 on: November 30, 2012, 11:17:21 pm »

(And now I am thinking of Hellsing.))
((Same. I mean really, what else are we supposed to make of that?))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10777 on: November 30, 2012, 11:45:18 pm »

((Well, Doc does match Alucard's bill somehow: insane, an eldritch abomination and incredibly powerful.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10778 on: November 30, 2012, 11:51:25 pm »

(( Damn, now I'm going to imagine a sneering grin under that gasmask every time the Doctor is mentioned.  8)

...Wa-wa-waaait!
the doc and AM are't unrealistically buffed, you just don't know the realities of what they are ;)
Shit. I think now we really need to see the AM through those eyes. Victoria Seras-esque? That'd explain the lack of scars, at the very least. And the number of completed missions. ))

Sounds reasonable.  Maurice goes silent for a few moments. How do you suppose, is there any chance they'll pass along my 'request of a few cerebra for scientific reasons'? People tend to disdain the languages of the past these days, you know. Especially the grumpy men too busy being in charge. And Simus knows that language perfectly well.
Read on regular AIs, writing them and their known limitations.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 12:06:50 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10779 on: December 01, 2012, 12:07:55 am »

((Well, I can see where the AM's stats would come from even if she happened to be fully human and "common" (hint, check how many stat and skill points you could get from twenty-seven missions and try to build a character then add the best decompensators there are), but if she is modified somehow, it could explain how she did so well. And the Doc is an eldritch abomination...Maybe Faith will turn into one of those and they are kindred spirits, you never know.

Also, Hellsing's theme is playing in my head.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10780 on: December 01, 2012, 04:00:52 am »

((Also, Hellsing's theme is playing in my head.))
((...shit, that really seems to fit.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10781 on: December 01, 2012, 05:48:42 am »

Read and learn more!

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10782 on: December 01, 2012, 09:52:23 am »

((I really don't want to find out.unless it's useful goodies.))
Read on!. Also remember anything useful. Quickly mention a bit of info about hitler to whoever is watching the tv.

"Hitler? Really? He has been dead since the 1940s. So I seriously doubt its him." Jack then sighs in disbelief and goes back to reading the book.
"If there was a guy with that name that long ago, imagine how many of them could be there today. Over what, two millenia? Allow for linguistic shifts turning names around, you never know. Assuming it's a surname. And that show is accurate."

Zap. Search for some racing sport show, perhaps. Something with rules.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10783 on: December 01, 2012, 10:52:32 am »

"Even by the time I was put in statsis, nobody dared use the name Hitler for their child. Due to him being the cause of WW2 and millions of deaths. Probably conspiracy theroies taken to seriously most likely."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10784 on: December 01, 2012, 11:54:45 am »

Go to the armory. Keep both eyes open.

"I need a bottle of the strongest booze ya got."

((I am NOT looking at the armory master. Women have less restraint when they think you're peering down their shirts. Combine that with the fact she has incredibly powerful weapons within reach, and Morul likes living.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 2101