_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 702 703 [704] 705 706 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933952 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10545 on: November 23, 2012, 04:02:51 am »

((Speech rolls are more fun. I leave it to fate.))
[speech: 4-1]
"Human limbs aren't very useful. They keep breaking and bleeding and falling off. Because they're fleshy. I'd like to learn a bit more about limbs that don't fall off."

The doctor pulls a bonesaw out of his jacket.

"Care for  test drive?"

"Figures. The boys in the coats don't tell the men on the deck shit. Do you want to buy this thing back?"

Ask.
"Yeah, because I don't have enough frighteningly dangerous alien crap." There is a long, awkward pause. "Thats a no, skippy."

((You're probably thinking of Nekarios, who got his legs replaced with spidertentacle things. I think that was mainly him asking for some enhancements and then getting more than he bargained for, not a literal failed speech roll. Could be wrong, though.

Also, and fairly ironically, it was those spiderlegs that allowed him to kill himself and I think two others. The Doctor just insisted!))
It was pyro's character. And actually he got his spider legs removed because he whined to the doctor that he didn't like them. In fact, the doctor took them back, telling him that he wasn't a good test subject because he would die soon.

And then he died. Spooky.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10546 on: November 23, 2012, 04:12:11 am »

((You're probably thinking of Nekarios, who got his legs replaced with spidertentacle things. I think that was mainly him asking for some enhancements and then getting more than he bargained for, not a literal failed speech roll. Could be wrong, though.

Also, and fairly ironically, it was those spiderlegs that allowed him to kill himself and I think two others. The Doctor just insisted!))
It was pyro's character. And actually he got his spider legs removed because he whined to the doctor that he didn't like them. In fact, the doctor took them back, telling him that he wasn't a good test subject because he would die soon.

And then he died. Spooky.
((I remember that part, but I also distinctly remember him having the spider legs which allowed him to scurry along the face of the dam in the first place.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10547 on: November 23, 2012, 04:33:37 am »

(It wasn't the spiderlegs but the other legs that he wanted but didn't originally get. I think. Pyro can probably clear it up.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10548 on: November 23, 2012, 05:40:46 am »

He got digitigrade legs that still let him walk around on the walls.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10549 on: November 23, 2012, 08:07:07 am »

"I suppose I should have expected that. I'll take a small green hexagon then."

Buy a small green hexagon with no lines.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10550 on: November 23, 2012, 09:07:28 am »

Yes. Giggle. Do as the Doktor asks.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10551 on: November 23, 2012, 10:43:12 am »

Gorat notices that someone is buying from the nearby mystery-monger, he calls out to him. "Excuse me, when you get your item, can you share what it is or seems to be? Send it to 'Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos' if you do, please?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10552 on: November 23, 2012, 10:47:46 am »

"You want weird stuff? I'll sell you my cube."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10553 on: November 23, 2012, 10:56:13 am »

"Not as such. I just want to know what you get from that capsule. Couldn't afford that cube anyway right now... what kind of capsule did it come from, by the way, and have you figured out what it does?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10554 on: November 23, 2012, 11:00:23 am »

"Uhh. I dunno. I think it vaporizes stuff, judging by the pool of human goo I found near it. Five token for the cube?"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10555 on: November 23, 2012, 11:05:49 am »

"...I think I'll pass, sorry."

Oh, right, Steve did tell me about that Cog, but I didn't think...
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10556 on: November 23, 2012, 11:36:13 am »

"Wimp."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10557 on: November 23, 2012, 11:39:38 am »

"It's hardly wrong to not want to be mopped up from the floor."
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10558 on: November 23, 2012, 11:59:01 am »

Ask the AM about the control/usage of amps. Pratice the mode change.

To AM:Hey, could you tell me how one can improve control with amps? Doctor gave me a modification that is similar to how amps are used.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10559 on: November 23, 2012, 01:17:33 pm »

((same armament Supplice has in the intro/game. So ogoto grenade cannon. Assassin assualt rifle I think and whatever the BFF rifle is called.))
Pages: 1 ... 702 703 [704] 705 706 ... 2101