_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931318 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10500 on: November 21, 2012, 06:58:26 am »

Rest for a while, then pratice more.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10501 on: November 21, 2012, 08:37:40 am »

"What's this goo? It stinks."

Examie goo.

((I don't think it works that way.))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:22:21 am by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10502 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:52 am »

((Om nom nom))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10503 on: November 21, 2012, 10:46:44 am »

Look for any kind of writing, and examine the seal. It the likely event that nothing gives a hint to the bottle's content, lightly tip it back and forth, trying to determine if the contents is liquid, powdery, or large solids.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10504 on: November 21, 2012, 11:44:25 am »

Have some teammates pick me up and take me back to Motherwell. Have all other mechs and spirit of Motherwell concentrate on Beta. Have UWM/altered, xcom and beta ai for now.
"WHAT ARE THOSE?!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10505 on: November 21, 2012, 01:10:19 pm »

Rest for a while, then pratice more.
You sit down and take a break.

"What's this goo? It stinks."

Examie goo.

((I don't think it works that way.))
It is....red goo...it's very gooey and red and very slightly transparent and...goo.

Look for any kind of writing, and examine the seal. It the likely event that nothing gives a hint to the bottle's content, lightly tip it back and forth, trying to determine if the contents is liquid, powdery, or large solids.

There's no writing-of course-and shifting the thing around doesn't help explain anything: You can feel the very small amount of weight in the flask shifting as you tilt it around, but it doesn't slosh like liquid, pour like powder or clink around like a solid.
Have some teammates pick me up and take me back to Motherwell. Have all other mechs and spirit of Motherwell concentrate on Beta. Have UWM/altered, xcom and beta ai for now.
"WHAT ARE THOSE?!"

(Question: How do beta act and what do they do?)

Your Ai teammate gundams converge on you, taking heavy fire, and begin trying to drag you back to base, crushing a swath of friend and foe alike.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10506 on: November 21, 2012, 01:15:42 pm »

"Eugh. Goo. Wonder what made it?"

Shove some goo onto a plate, and take it and the cube to the medbay.

"Hey, can anyone tell me what's in this goo?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10507 on: November 21, 2012, 01:23:57 pm »

((Zerg rush. More detailed info is on the muv luv wiki. Also there is a type called laser class that can shoot shells missiles and other things down. Also how many UWM/altered are there?))
Have Spirit of motherwell use missiles on beta. Have teammates dragging me lift me up to deck of motherwell. Also see how UWM/altered and xcom are doing aswell as other mech squads.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10508 on: November 21, 2012, 02:10:09 pm »

"Odd. What is in that flask?"

Think what could explain the movement. Extreme viscosity?
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10509 on: November 21, 2012, 03:43:51 pm »

"Eugh. Goo. Wonder what made it?"

Shove some goo onto a plate, and take it and the cube to the medbay.

"Hey, can anyone tell me what's in this goo?"
You take some goo and the cube to the infirmary, though the cube proves very difficult to get there seeing as it weighs more then you do. Several minutes of pushing and you ask your question about the goo's content between gasps.

A man in a respirator mask takes the goo from you and looks at it for a few hard seconds, poking at it with a gloved finger.

"Human, well, mostly human, tissue rendered down to a semi-liquid state. Strange."

((Zerg rush. More detailed info is on the muv luv wiki. Also there is a type called laser class that can shoot shells missiles and other things down. Also how many UWM/altered are there?))
Have Spirit of motherwell use missiles on beta. Have teammates dragging me lift me up to deck of motherwell. Also see how UWM/altered and xcom are doing aswell as other mech squads.

Your crew sort of toss you up on the deck of the Motherwell while missiles rain down on the distant twisted forms, though many missiles are batted out of the air by some sort of unseen force. Someone on your coms is screaming about how the inside of the motherwell is "An invisible mess of giant fucking pixels and it makes no fucking sense".

"Odd. What is in that flask?"

Think what could explain the movement. Extreme viscosity?
[int:5]
Could be a superfluid...or maybe some time of very heavy gas? Hmm.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10510 on: November 21, 2012, 04:03:49 pm »

Switch to NEXT Supplice. Have all other forces engage unknowns.
"Your seeing things again. Now just concentrate on the unknowns."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10511 on: November 21, 2012, 04:06:12 pm »

"Well, I found it next to this box, so maybe it did something?"

Ask.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10512 on: November 21, 2012, 04:50:05 pm »

"Hum. So I have some stopwatch-like thing and a superfluid or heavy gas, and no idea what they do. Steve, sir, are any people who got stuff from that guy available to talk to right now? What about inmates that have died since then, can you give me information on what they received?"

Ask. Hope to get a useful answer.
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10513 on: November 21, 2012, 05:16:34 pm »

Switch to NEXT Supplice. Have all other forces engage unknowns.
"Your seeing things again. Now just concentrate on the unknowns."
You're saying words to me again. Words that I don't understand. Reveal your secrets.

"Well, I found it next to this box, so maybe it did something?"

Ask.
The doctor looks at the box and shrugs.

"Maybe."

"Hum. So I have some stopwatch-like thing and a superfluid or heavy gas, and no idea what they do. Steve, sir, are any people who got stuff from that guy available to talk to right now? What about inmates that have died since then, can you give me information on what they received?"

Ask. Hope to get a useful answer.

>Most of them have gone on mission or, more recently, become pudding. But Ivan is still around. He's over by Nyars, seemingly sleeping while standing up. As per people who died, Timmy got himself some sort of marble and turned into fire and Cog got a cube and turned into goo.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10514 on: November 21, 2012, 05:21:08 pm »

((This http://m.youtube.com/?reload=4&rdm=md6yh5sw#/watch?v=i0MmsXdgszA it's the one with the three guns that flies around. Also google and wikis are your friends. Also referring to beta.))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:26:20 pm by Tavik Toth »
Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 2101