_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924326 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10320 on: November 17, 2012, 04:52:33 pm »

Examine it a bit more closely, then take it and head to the armory. Show it to the AM.

Hey, I just got this off the dude selling sealed packages with unknown contents, looks like some kind of armor. Think you could see how good it is, or anything unusual. Also, how much would it be for a new wristblade?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: November 17, 2012, 05:00:41 pm »

Faith's mouth turned downwards in a very pronounced frown.

"Then... my wager...?"

Ask.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: November 17, 2012, 05:01:01 pm »

"Thank you." Gorat turns to leave as he hears a vaguely Jim-like robot say something about a guy selling sealed packages. He makes a mental note to check that person and looks for an available VR machine.

Enter VR. Look up decompensators for amp use.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10323 on: November 17, 2012, 05:08:01 pm »

Lukas stands up and rubs his metal hands. "Right! Let's bring the goodies." Lukas then goes to his locker to get his (awesome) guns. He carefully strokes each one of them while picking them up. "Oh boy, I can't wait to try these out for real." While walking to his pod he opens a comm channel to the doc. "Hey doc, anything nice I can bring back for you?"

Pod that metal ass up
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10324 on: November 17, 2012, 05:14:39 pm »

"O Glorious Steve, we shall obey your command.  Thy name be praised!"

He heads to the armory master.

"Could I also have a red marker, please?  I need one to complete the collection.  Also, have you worked with the Civic Defenders?  What do you know of them?"

Ask/request, then suit up and pod up.

As Lars dons his suit, he ensures that the amulet of Steve is safely tucked into his suit...
You get a red marker.

"I've worked with em. Depends on the guy, but they tend to be high strung. Being the first line of defense for the UWM tends to be a bit taxing."

You get Podded, hard.

If he isn't already, Jim gets in a pod.
In light of the following post, I'll let you reconsider that.

"Thanks."

Buy rifle. quickly ask Jim how much a Katana cost.

(Im too Late!))
You buy the rifle for 2 tokens and run up to jim, asking him about costs as he starts to step into his pod.

Examine it a bit more closely, then take it and head to the armory. Show it to the AM.

Hey, I just got this off the dude selling sealed packages with unknown contents, looks like some kind of armor. Think you could see how good it is, or anything unusual. Also, how much would it be for a new wristblade?
The armor is almost carapace like, individual, tightly fitting plates that allow for free range of movement. The face/helmet part appears to have no holes for eyes, but is transparent from the inside. You half expect there to be some sort of syringes under those glowing green parts, but there aren't. Hmm.

You head to the armory master and ask her about the armor.

"Dunno myself. And I can't really test of strong it is without risking damage to it. As per that blade, I can make you another, though You'll have to remind me how much it cost."

Faith's mouth turned downwards in a very pronounced frown.

"Then... my wager...?"

Ask.
>You got half because your wager was a bit to vague. You have 20 tokens now.

"Thank you." Gorat turns to leave as he hears a vaguely Jim-like robot say something about a guy selling sealed packages. He makes a mental note to check that person and looks for an available VR machine.

Enter VR. Look up decompensators for amp use.
Decomps are always the same

Cheapest: 1/3 chance to prevent overshoots. Do so by simply stopping you from acting.
second Cheapest: 1/3 chance to reduce your overshoot to a number beween 3-5 instead.
second most expensive: 1/3 chance to prevent overshoots by bringing roll down to 5 
Most expensive: always prevent overshoots by bringing the total down to 5.

5-7-10-20 respectively.

Lukas stands up and rubs his metal hands. "Right! Let's bring the goodies." Lukas then goes to his locker to get his (awesome) guns. He carefully strokes each one of them while picking them up. "Oh boy, I can't wait to try these out for real." While walking to his pod he opens a comm channel to the doc. "Hey doc, anything nice I can bring back for you?"

Pod that metal ass up
You get podded.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10325 on: November 17, 2012, 05:17:39 pm »

"One token. I'm kind of in a rush, so do you want one or not?" Jim asked. If yes, Jim makes a katana for him based on the one he made previously (for Grunhill, I think); if not, or once he finishes the transaction, he gets podded.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10326 on: November 17, 2012, 05:19:19 pm »

"Yeah,"

Pay token. then head to VR
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:21:29 pm by Tavik Toth »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10327 on: November 17, 2012, 05:28:02 pm »

As the fluid fills the pod and the stasis sleep begins, a faint voice can be heard...

"O Steve, we praise thee, protector... of... our..."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #10328 on: November 17, 2012, 05:32:07 pm »

"Grunts and cunts ey? And us. More of both. Hopefully they haven't fucked it all up too badly yet, no one likes a hot LZ."

Check gear, get in pod.

((Is anyone taking bets on mission survival rates? Plus, I wonder if there will be a mutant rebellion while our robot overlords are away? ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10329 on: November 17, 2012, 05:33:40 pm »

((I bet 10 tokens that someone get badly hurt.))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:41:59 pm by Tavik Toth »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10330 on: November 17, 2012, 05:36:01 pm »

Faith let out a sigh of relief, before looking a bit guilty a few moments later.

"Er, so what exactly happened to them then?

...also, weird question, but do you accept wagers on specific crew members dying or living or being maimed? What about wagers on yourself?"

Yay mone- er, I mean how are my comrades?

Also, wagering on self and murdering to win a bet.

((I bet 20 tokens that someone get hurt.))
((Man, this'd be what, 100:1 odds? 1000? I think Steve might just let you take whatever you want from the armory and leave if you managed to win the reverse.))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:40:41 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10331 on: November 17, 2012, 05:41:28 pm »

((I bet 10 tokens that someone get hurt.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10332 on: November 17, 2012, 05:49:17 pm »

Very well, I guess the best way to find out is to use it. And the blade was 3 or 4 tokens, I believe.Though, I might be better off with a ranged weapon, other than my launcher.

Buy a laser rifle and generator if I can, then fit the armor on (minus whatever bit the blade would need to go through), hook the generator to the rifle.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10333 on: November 17, 2012, 05:58:20 pm »

((Considering the amount going on the mission... I'm willing that ATLEAST half of you will have a soft death.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10334 on: November 17, 2012, 05:58:54 pm »

"Thanks."  Roger takes the kit and sits down at a table to familiarize himself with it.
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 2101