_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 682 683 [684] 685 686 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924063 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10245 on: November 17, 2012, 12:44:32 am »

Armed with a MFM and the Real Man's Cheese Cutter, Stacy feels unusually... safe. Well, not safe from most dangers, but at least marginally protected from some!

Head back to the briefing room. Make sure I have all of my stuff with me. Especially the drink mix!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10246 on: November 17, 2012, 12:45:45 am »

Lars smiled.  "Certainly."  He began work on the rifle, drawing an arrow on the side with a circle, half white and half black, above it.

"O Ingram, may you guide this brother of faith's shots to his target, so that the will of the HMRC Pantheon be done!  Pathmas, may your favor be with us as we carry out this mission!"

Inscribe the gun with the arrow of Ingram and the circle of Pathmas above.
Thomas gives him a nervous smile and examines his rifle.
"Thanks. So, this'll do what exactly?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10247 on: November 17, 2012, 12:50:21 am »

"I see. I doubt there are any Gods for clones. Thank you for your offer anyway." Jim leaned on a wall and continued to wait for the briefing to start.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10248 on: November 17, 2012, 12:54:30 am »

Go over all gear. Remember if anything useful is left on the ship, drop all things not weaponry or armor.

((I need a status on Thomas please.))
Thomas
+2 Con
+1 intution,will
-2 Med,
-1 int, speech,handi
1/3 dex,end,cha
2/3 con
MK II
blue smoke cigarettes
normal booze
Xeno spit.
"Tree of knowledge" book
power pack and scoped Laser rifle(+1 med)
Monoatomic razor
Laser rifle 30/30
laser rifle battery
blue pill
Half-milno thick armor, infrared, light-vision and binocular view
Fistful of random halluciogens

I'll let you chose what you want to drop.

"And that's the thanks I get?! Huh, typical..."

Head to the briefing room. Be a little bit grumpy at being ripped off.

((I know I have enough to upgrade my dex, will and int to 5 each, so spread my points among that for me please. All skill points into aux, I need to get bonus' for my rockets.))
You head to the briefing room.

(With dex will and int at 5 you have 2 points left to spend.)

Lars smiled.  "Certainly."  He began work on the rifle, drawing an arrow on the side with a circle, half white and half black, above it.

"O Ingram, may you guide this brother of faith's shots to his target, so that the will of the HMRC Pantheon be done!  Pathmas, may your favor be with us as we carry out this mission!"

Inscribe the gun with the arrow of Ingram and the circle of Pathmas above.

You put the Mark of Ingram on Thomas's gun and the symbol of Pathmas above it.

Armed with a MFM and the Real Man's Cheese Cutter, Stacy feels unusually... safe. Well, not safe from most dangers, but at least marginally protected from some!

Head back to the briefing room. Make sure I have all of my stuff with me. Especially the drink mix!
You return to the briefing room, secure in your having of drink mix.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:59:39 am by piecewise »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10249 on: November 17, 2012, 01:02:21 am »

Lars gestures at the sword.  "Ingram the Distant Blow is the god of all things related to guns.  With his symbol upon it, surely his favor will be with you and the weaponry will never falter or fail.  Pathmas the Allfather, the god of luck, rules over all.  If it is not Ingram's will to aid you, perhaps an appear to Pathmas can turn things your way."

Lars turns to Jim.  "One cannot fathom the ways of the divine.  Surely a bit of divine supplication would be accepted, clone or no clone.  I believe Fal of Clockwork would be of aid to you- it is written that his expertise will be shared with any follower marked with his symbol.  They will become more capable at their craft."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10250 on: November 17, 2012, 01:13:14 am »

High five the Doktor on my way out of the infirmary. You're such a badass dude.
Recover my gear and get suited up, then go see what's happening in the Rec Room.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10251 on: November 17, 2012, 01:13:44 am »

"The electronic system, plus a modification to be able to disperse an "alert" pheromone to get them ready in case I can't get to the remote quickly. How long do you need?"

Ask.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10252 on: November 17, 2012, 01:14:19 am »

((Note: Feyri is very strong. She can carry your extra items. LIKE THOMAS' LASER RIFLE.))

Whistle a hearty tune while awaiting Jim and Steve's response.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10253 on: November 17, 2012, 01:16:48 am »

Head to the barracks, and choose a bed. Stash the book, the types of booze, the hallucinagens and the pill underneath it. Head back to the briefing room.
"S-Sorry Feyri. Forgot this was yours."
Give Feyri back her rifle.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10254 on: November 17, 2012, 01:21:04 am »

((Put the last 2 points into will. I'll need it sooner or later... How much would I get for selling my gauss rifle and both clips for it? I'm wondering if I should buy a rocket rifle or get some armor for my suit... I could use a more powerful weapon and the rifle has a lot more rounds than the gauss rifle, but I'm not really skilled with con weapons yet... Or if I get the extra armor, specifically on the chest and head area with impact gel padding in my helmet and suit, I would be a lot more protected, but since I have my genetic therapy which doesn't really make me worry about injuries to most of my body anymore, it's not as effective as it normally is...

Opinions people?))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10255 on: November 17, 2012, 01:23:46 am »

((Get the rocket rifle. IMO a wall of hypersonic bullets works wonders at killing your enemy before they kill you.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10256 on: November 17, 2012, 01:27:17 am »

((Just occured to me that I don't really know how far mid range is and how far short range is. Can you provide some numbers piecewise? Also, do I get free refuels for my rockets?))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 01:31:02 am by Zako »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10257 on: November 17, 2012, 01:28:15 am »

((Save up tokens for a high energy projector? You hardly need to aim the thing in short range, you have the strength for it and it doesn't need ammo. Although the once-per-minute firing might prove troublesome in a sustained firefight, which the crew hardly gets into, anyway.))
Eat a little bit of the drink mix.

I remember way back in school when I was dared to do this... if only I hadn't eaten a full lunch back then!

EDIT: ((Another bit of an opinion I could give you is to get the Tesla Arc for 4 tokens and lots of short-range electric death. You've got flying capabilities, so you would be like a god of lightning soaring above unsuspecting victims and teammates. And you could enjoy the perks of a +3 short range weapon! Maybe you could even affix a 2-token generator to it and give it self-recharging capabilities. Or, if the battery for it is really, really hard to charge, don't get a generator now, but wait for the next mission to end and get one for at least 7 tokens.))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 01:40:59 am by Harry Baldman »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10258 on: November 17, 2012, 01:34:33 am »

Run back to the armoury, grab a lunchbox with food and drink.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10259 on: November 17, 2012, 01:35:47 am »

((Note: Feyri is very strong. She can carry your extra items. LIKE THOMAS' LASER RIFLE.))

Whistle a hearty tune while awaiting Jim and Steve's response.

(Uh, sorry. I can't find anything Feyri said to Jim other than introducing Lars... but I'm kind of busy and every time I check back there's like ten or fifteen new replies, so maybe I just missed it in the shuffle.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 682 683 [684] 685 686 ... 2101