_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681] 682 683 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925902 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10200 on: November 16, 2012, 08:40:50 pm »

Head to the Infirmary, don't ask the Doctor - anyone else is fine - and ask for a medical check-up and blood scan.
The nurse you find looks you over, checks your medical records, and then asks "Why? You're perfectly healthy, hard not to be when so much of you is artificial. "

:'(

Feyri was about to give a long and detailed speech, but she was gladly interrupted by her name in the speakers along with Jim's and the others - most of the veterans were coming! Bidding a thank you to the nurse, she stepped out of the infirmary.

Head to Briefing room. What is my Character Sheet and current inventory?

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly ; Any of the Veterans of the First Mission
Hey guys,

Was this mission specifically requested by us, because I didn't remember volunteering for it - not to say I don't want to go that is - just curious on why we're mostly all on this mission. Except for that other merc that was with us in the first...

Also, Jim, what about the Tourney? How'd we continue it?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10201 on: November 16, 2012, 08:49:38 pm »

((Ehehe, let's see if this character survives the wait for his first mission! :P))

"Looks like some poor fools are being sent on a mission. Hm."
Drumming the fingers of one hand against the gauss rifle's 'barrel', Jobasio- or Jack as he was sometimes called- came to a halt, looking thoughtful. 'You know, I should really be taking notes if I'm to profit from this whole ordeal.'
He turned around, back towards the Armoury, keeping a wary eye on the myriad freaks he now shared a ship with.

>Go back to the Armoury briefly, request a datapad.

>Then head onwards, looking for some sort of central gathering area.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10202 on: November 16, 2012, 08:58:53 pm »

((Can I get my sheet of skills and stats please? I've forgotten parts of what it is.))

Go to the tech section and hand them my pack after explaining everything I know about the tears, and getting paid for them of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10203 on: November 16, 2012, 09:08:04 pm »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
We'll postpone it. So many people are going on this mission that I don't think there will be enough left to run it, and neither of us will be around to oversee it anyway. If anyone in the tournament asks for their token back for supplies for the mission, I'll return it to them. As for this mission, it's just HMRC standard protocol - Steve wants us to do a mission, so he tells a bunch of people to do it. He's probably bored of us - the ones he called out - being on the ship and wants us out of his metaphorical hair for awhile.

And I don't know where Ivan is. I haven't seen him in a long time.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10204 on: November 16, 2012, 09:19:40 pm »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly
Thanks Jim =)

Looks like we're all heading out on this big deal here. Along with many new faces...I hope they're friendly. Or at least not sadistic.

Cheers to our survival? Here's a star for you.

~~*

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10205 on: November 16, 2012, 09:41:55 pm »

Wake up.

EDIT: Piecewise, do you mind giving me a copy of my stats, char sheet, etc.? I've kind of forgotten everything about the guy.

Also, what was even in the center spire in the 'snow' dome?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:18:03 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10206 on: November 16, 2012, 10:01:41 pm »

"Well, it looks like it's that time again. I hope it goes better than my last mission..."

Grab my gear and head to the briefing room.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10207 on: November 16, 2012, 10:07:08 pm »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
Indeed. And thanks for the star. I'll see you in the briefing room.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10208 on: November 16, 2012, 11:01:00 pm »

Wake up. Stretch.

"Oy. That may not have been the best place to fall asleep. Uh, Steve, were there any new killings, or is it marginally save now? Also, any news from the current mission? And is another one coming up?"

>Current mission just returned. Also the next mission is about to leave.

Good morning.

Bruce heads to the armoury and says
"U-m m-m-miss two things, first can I have a c-crystalline projector, and secondly tell me truthfully am I f-f-f-fucked?"
The Above
She hands you your weapon.

"Depends. If you're smart and lucky you'll be fine."

Wake up suddenly!

"SOLIPSISM IS UNFALSIFIABLE! Wait, where am I? Hey, look, I have two tokens!"

Quickly run off to the armory! Obtain monoatomic razor! Run back to the briefing room and take a good seat away from any clearly violent and subversive elements.
You buy yourself a real man's cheese cutter and then head to the armory.

Jim headed to the briefing room as requested.
You do as you say.

To AM after giving science guys the tears. ask about if they have any non-tesla swords.

"Excuse me, but do you have someting like a katana or something?"

((I LIVE! also add 2 skill points to Uncon 2 to Instuition, 2 stat poiny to strenght 2 to int and 1 to willpower.))
You only get 3 skill points. I gave you 1 to intuition instead.
You turn in the tears and then head to the AM.

"Yeah, we got a monoatomic sword. Like a razor but big."

"Hrmm. Alright. How many could you make? And what would you recomend for a heavy armor for them?"

Ask
"Oh, maybe 5 or 6. And some chitin armor would probably work, though that would take some of the biomass so you'd only be able to squeeze out 4 or so."

((Cripes, I'm still on the fence on this one. On one hand, hell yeah, I want to go. On the other, I'm not entirely sure of my situation for the next week.

Ah, screw it. I'm sure there'll be some form of computer area at the hotel, even if there isn't wifi for some reason. As for the rest of the week, I know there'll be wifi. Difficult or not, I should be able to check, at the least, once a day, if not much more often.))

I'll be back to redeem this.

To the briefing room!
Good enough for me.

You head to the Briefing room.

((No problem.  As below, the book's staying on ship anyway.))

Brother Lars looks up as he hears his name.  Ah.  The first opportunity to spread his message of Steve to the world.  Most excellent.

The book will need to stay on board- as fascinating as it is, he can't risk it off ship.  Quick notes will have to do.

Lars jots down quick notes (name, domain, description (not drawing) of symbol from each of the gods he has read and turns in the Book to the Armory Master, thanking her and asking her to keep it safe till he gets back.  Buy Gauss Rifle and two extra clips, and ask for a Sharpie or other similar marker.  Head to the briefing room.

EDIT- added shopping list.  Might as well.
You get a pen from the armory master and jot down crib notes of everything you've learned from the book before returning it. You get a nice permanent marker and a gun with some extra magazines before heading to the briefing room.

((Piecewise, how many tokens do I have left?

For the level up I'd like 5 points in Willpower for a total of 10, and 3 points in exotic for a total of 6.

Also, what happened to those tears, and can I sell the amp I have currently implanted?))

Go to the armory master

Hey there, could you tell me what i could get for a slightly used flamethrower and 1.5 cannisters of namite?

(6 token total. Most of the tears got turned in but bishop has 5. And you can sell an amp, but for half price or less You actually have 11 will now.)
"Jack. Non-standard stuff. No refund."

Milno griiiiiiins. Time to get things going, apparently, and he has already picked his next purchase...[Edited!] Or maybe not. He remembers he still has the same gun Emp has lent him, and he may as well use it if the need arises.

Aside from that, there is always the fact those tokens may come in handy later.

Briefing room it is.

((GM: Can I get the stats of the gun Emp had?))
(I don't really remember the exact numbers. You have the strength for it though, and it has 72 rounds left. As per bonuses for range, It would have changed in the distance rewrite anyways. Assume that it has a minus at melee range bonuses at +2 for short, +1 medium and 0, -1, -2 for the other ranges or so. )

You head to the briefing room.

((I'd like 5 points in intelligence, 2 points in unconventional and 1 in medical please.

With those, could I get my stats, inventory and token count please? I have to check if I have enough tokens to buy a certain item.))

Go to AM and ask following:

'Hey there, could I ask you a few questions, if you've got the time? Can a battlesuit be retrofitted to carry Mk.III-esque rocket pods? Or are there variants of the battlesuit that you know about? This is because I would like the protection of a battlesuit, but with some extra mobility. Also, how does a kinetic shunt work? Can it be worn in conjunction with a battlesuit?

Could you also tell me how much my laser rifle, manipulator and Mk.II suit are worth?'

Miyamoto
+1 Aux
2/3 int
1/3 uncon
-1 char,speech,exo,
-2 exo
(+1 to modifying and repairing suits and weapons.)
Microwave manipulator (19/20)
MK II suit
Metal head.
Laser rifle (27/30)
pliers
Hunter CPU
Tear of timmy
18 token

"There's a mobility type Battle suit and the Melee type battle suit. Both of them are much more mobile then the standard, but the mobility one is the only one that really flies like a MKIII. It's a hell of a thing to see.

As per the other stuff, half the price of it new.

and Kinetic shunts are basically modified vector manipulators. They're designed to let you block and absorb kinetic energy and then redirect it. They're as close to a "shield" as you get. And yeah, you can use'em in a battlesuit."

Start prowling the area, looking for a good mark for a mugging...
Well, you know for sure that Miyamoto has a crap ton of tokens...
((how many tokens do I have and my inventory as its not shown.))
Jack hansan
+1 aux
-1 med,
-2 handi
1/3 end, int

Civic defender Longcoat

Predator laser thingy (not connected to anything, just in his bag)

7 token

Roger goes to the infirmary.  "Can anyone give some things to Denzel when he is revived?  I got them from his corpse during the mission."  Roger gives some medical personel who agrees the cutlass, razor, and hand laser.
Level up!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You only get 3 skill points and it looks like you have 4 points here. I gave you 1 point to med and 2 to con.

You give the stuff to a nice nurse who promises to give it to denzel.

To the briefing room!
"Hey Jim, what'll happen with the tourney?  There's what, me and some other guy left now?  Would you accept it as a win if I killed him on-mission?"

Hold Thomas's hand and drag him to the Briefing Room.
You head to the briefing room, dragging Thomas with you.

Hold Thomas's hand and drag him to the Briefing Room.
Be dragged to the meeting room.
"Thanks for letting me win..."
You are dragged.

((Yeah, that's totally a book I could see PW owning.))

Faith pulled herself out of VR again. That was odd... this wasn't some weird contamination thing, was it?

Briefing room.
You brief the fuck out of that room.

Head to the Infirmary, don't ask the Doctor - anyone else is fine - and ask for a medical check-up and blood scan.
The nurse you find looks you over, checks your medical records, and then asks "Why? You're perfectly healthy, hard not to be when so much of you is artificial. "

:'(

Feyri was about to give a long and detailed speech, but she was gladly interrupted by her name in the speakers along with Jim's and the others - most of the veterans were coming! Bidding a thank you to the nurse, she stepped out of the infirmary.

Head to Briefing room. What is my Character Sheet and current inventory?

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly ; Any of the Veterans of the First Mission
Hey guys,

Was this mission specifically requested by us, because I didn't remember volunteering for it - not to say I don't want to go that is - just curious on why we're mostly all on this mission. Except for that other merc that was with us in the first...

Also, Jim, what about the Tourney? How'd we continue it?

Feyri
+1 intuition, con, str, uncon
-1 Handi,exotic,
-2 med
1/3 Dex,
Tesla Sabre 4:35/5:00
Gauss rifle [9/10](scoped with barrel) (+1 medium -1 short)(+1 long if scope is used)
Combat shield (plastic)
Arming sword (str 10 needed, +2 to str when hittin if str requirement is met.)
Digital zoom 1-10x
Medieval combat manual.
0 token

((Ehehe, let's see if this character survives the wait for his first mission! :P))

"Looks like some poor fools are being sent on a mission. Hm."
Drumming the fingers of one hand against the gauss rifle's 'barrel', Jobasio- or Jack as he was sometimes called- came to a halt, looking thoughtful. 'You know, I should really be taking notes if I'm to profit from this whole ordeal.'
He turned around, back towards the Armoury, keeping a wary eye on the myriad freaks he now shared a ship with.

>Go back to the Armoury briefly, request a datapad.

>Then head onwards, looking for some sort of central gathering area.
You get yourself a data pad and then head to the rec room.

((Can I get my sheet of skills and stats please? I've forgotten parts of what it is.))

Go to the tech section and hand them my pack after explaining everything I know about the tears, and getting paid for them of course.

They take your tears and do not pay you anything. Awesome.

Bishop
+1 handiwork
-2 exotic
-1 Char, speech, med,Uncon
1/3 int, Aux
2/3 str

Cutting torch 9:00/10:00
Mk III
Gauss rifle 8/10
Gauss clip
Razor
6 token.

Trauma Partition Membrane Therapy
Fibroblast Enhancement Therapy
(+1 to handiwork related to suits. And weapons too)
(critical strikes use int rather then med on humans)

Wake up.

EDIT: Piecewise, do you mind giving me a copy of my stats, char sheet, etc.? I've kind of forgotten everything about the guy.

Also, what was even in the center spire in the 'snow' dome?

(You were given some tokens, buts that it. Everyone gets the level up and 5 tokens regardless of if they live through the mission or get ganked 10 seconds in.)

You wake up in the infirmary sporting a new robotic body.

Denzel
+1 uncon
1/3 str,dex,will
-1 char,int,handi,exo, aux, med
-2 speech
Hand laser
Razor
Cutlass
6 token

"Well, it looks like it's that time again. I hope it goes better than my last mission..."

Grab my gear and head to the briefing room.

You gear your grab and room to the briefing go.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10209 on: November 16, 2012, 11:04:21 pm »

This again is our current mission roster. the (ready's) mean they're in the briefing room ready to go. Remember, need you guys ready soon. You'll have another chance to buy things before heading to the pods so if you're just debating a purchase, save it for later.

Milno (ready)
Jim (ready)
Faith (ready)
Feyri (ready)
Ashley(Objective)
May (ready)
Mesk (ready)
Thomas (ready)
Bishop
Miyamoto
Sambo
Lars (ready)
Lukas
Renen
Simus (Ready)
Kyle (ready)
Stacy (ready)
Flint
pancaek.

So far people who I haven't seen a post from since posting this roster are I believe Flint, Renen, Lukas and Sambo. If they don't show, I need other people to bring along. Whose up for an understudy position? Again, if you aren't able to show up and post at least once or twice a day on a pretty regular basis (not saying you NEED to be here every day, but just that you can check by once or twice a day most days) let me know so we can find someone who has a more stable schedule for this particular mission.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 11:06:55 pm by piecewise »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10210 on: November 16, 2012, 11:07:18 pm »

((Not sure what you mean by understudy, but meeee! With my luck I'll have far more chance of surviving on a mission than on the shi- Wait, no, I have an even ratio of ship deaths to mission deaths. Hmm. Even odds.
Oh well, sign me up as a reserve. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10211 on: November 16, 2012, 11:10:59 pm »

((Not sure what you mean by understudy, but meeee! With my luck I'll have far more chance of surviving on a mission than on the shi- Wait, no, I have an even ratio of ship deaths to mission deaths. Hmm. Even odds.
Oh well, sign me up as a reserve. :P))

You're on reserve. Be ready in case of no shows.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10212 on: November 16, 2012, 11:17:06 pm »

Lars bows to the ceiling.

"I await your commands, wondrous Steve!"

That done, he greets the room.  "Blessings upon us all in this hour of pending triumph!  May the light of Steve guide our way!"

He then unloads his gun and goes at it with the marker.

Inscribe upon the gun and clips an arrow, the symbol of Ingram.

"O Ingram, I humbly beseech thee.  May these messages of death be guided by your glory to those who would seek to oppose us!"

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10213 on: November 16, 2012, 11:30:22 pm »

Oh great, you again.

Simus' emoticon face changes to \Ω-Ω/.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10214 on: November 16, 2012, 11:32:41 pm »

Jim's emoticon raised an eyebrow. "You know him, Simus?" He turned to Lars. "Excuse me, what are you doing?" he asked.
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681] 682 683 ... 2101