_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928217 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10155 on: November 16, 2012, 03:01:00 am »

Lukas gets bored by all the killing in the tournament and makes his way to the armory. "Say, do you have any magazines on art?"
"Any specific kind? I got this book of Beksinski's art, but it's mostly pictures. Or did you want something more about how to do some sort of art?"

"Naah, I just want to look at some pretty pictures. The book on Beksinski will do. I don't know who he is, but...Yeah."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10156 on: November 16, 2012, 03:57:30 am »

This is the Roster for the next mission so far. Sorry, no muties on this mission, least no obvious ones. Sorry Ivan, Cog, but they'd shoot you on sight.

Milno
Jim
Faith
Feyri
Ashley(Objective)
May
Mesk
Thomas
Bishop
Miyamoto
Sambo
Lars
Lukas
Renen
Simus
Kyle
Stacy
Avocado

We have 2 spaces left. If you are on this list and can not work it, speak now.

I am able for that consistent action. Though, my posting abilities are hindered by timezones.

"It seems as if a scribe has written this..."

Browse that manual for anything related to weapon shapes and styles for more effectivity in close-quarter quick attacking. Related to my sword.

You don't find anything like that.

((*raises little digital hand* :D))

"A rocket rifle certainly sounds entertaining, if nothing else. Heavy, though, I'm assuming."
Jobasio paused for a moment, stroking his clean-shaven chin thoughtfully. "How would I go about gaining a token? I'm guessing we receive them upon surviving a mission? Can we... Trade-in used weapons? For example, if I were to buy a gauss rifle for my first outing, would I then be able to sell it back and buy a rocket rifle after the mission's completion? Although then again, depending on how many tokens I earned I could probably buy one anyway."

He shrugged his shoulders slightly. "Sorry to bore you with such a number of questions. I intend to get through this with life and limb intact. Things to do, you know?"

>Ask above questions, await answers.

>Then purchase a gauss rifle. Act like I know how to use it.

"You can trade things in, yes. Though if they're too used you get less for them. As per how to get tokens, you do missions. Or You can mug people. Or you can be paid for services."

You buy a gauss rifle.

"Squirrelly how? Like attack me squirrelly? Or are they prone to going nuts and attacking anything that moves?"

Ask.

((I will volunteer to be in the roster for the next mission. Time to test these mods in a combat situation.))
"As in a tendency to swarm anything they see as a threat."

((I have time, can post up to three times a day and apparently still have my free pass as a new player. Yay for me.))

Show them that life is futile, and so is death. Ergo, murder everything.
You're not entirely sure how to show them that. You try a ven-diagram but that just seems to confuse them more.

((I haven't had a mission yet.))

After a nice sleep, look for the barracks.
You have a nice sleep and then you find the barracks. It wasn't hard, there were plenty of signs.

((Raises hand))

Go to the armory master, ask if there's any way to obtain an actual AI for mission use.
"AI for what?"

Consciousness ho!

Go back to doing push-ups.
You have the strange feeling that doing all these push ups really isn't going to help you.

Lukas gets bored by all the killing in the tournament and makes his way to the armory. "Say, do you have any magazines on art?"
"Any specific kind? I got this book of Beksinski's art, but it's mostly pictures. Or did you want something more about how to do some sort of art?"

"Naah, I just want to look at some pretty pictures. The book on Beksinski will do. I don't know who he is, but...Yeah."
You take the book and look at the first image:

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10157 on: November 16, 2012, 04:20:41 am »

((That is some art.))

Inquire on Steve for any type of device that could check a person's biological signs - if there is any mutation in their DNA or not.

"Steve, what else happened to me..."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10158 on: November 16, 2012, 04:25:38 am »

((That is some art.))

Inquire on Steve for any type of device that could check a person's biological signs - if there is any mutation in their DNA or not.

"Steve, what else happened to me..."

>Ask the people in the Infirmary for a blood scanner.

(I actually have his book.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10159 on: November 16, 2012, 04:29:47 am »

Head to the Infirmary, don't ask the Doctor - anyone else is fine - and ask for a medical check-up and blood scan.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10160 on: November 16, 2012, 04:41:30 am »

((I would like to apply to the mission.))
"U-u-um evil overlord person, how much money do i have?, I sort of w-want to live."
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 06:04:13 am by anailater »
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10161 on: November 16, 2012, 05:01:45 am »

((Woah... That's a lot of players... I have a feeling that this is going to be messy. Hotdrops into a warzone maybe?))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10162 on: November 16, 2012, 05:59:28 am »

You take the book and look at the first image:

Lukas studies the picture. "Fuck, that must be one hell of a flute player. Or...Wait." Lukas holds the book closer to his 'face.' "Maybe it's a trumpet."

Lukas looks at the next picture.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10163 on: November 16, 2012, 06:45:55 am »

Just finished reading both threads of this great game. Can I join?

Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)

Any mistake?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10164 on: November 16, 2012, 06:53:22 am »

((Argh, next week I'm off to a trade fair, and then almost immediately going off to grandparents for thanksgiving, where it'd be difficult to post in both situations, as I do not posses a (working) laptop. During the trade fair in Pigeon Forge, I might be able to pinch some time using my teacher's laptop, which I will be in possession of at least part of the time there, but I'm not sure if there'll be wifi (likely) nor how busy I will be (as Chief Financial Officer of the company, likely very), but I can try. As for at my grandparents' place, they have wifi and I might be able to convince my father to let me use his laptop once or twice.

However, in both locations, I will be able to post (so long as the hotel in Pigeon Forge has wifi), just with difficulty. Laptop or no, I have mobile devices that can access the internet and allow me to post, even though typing's a bitch with them.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10165 on: November 16, 2012, 07:10:24 am »

((I'm available, but it looks like all the slots are taken.

As for cameyes, nevermind the examination, I forgot how well-described they were. Other than motion tracking, I'd like to know how that works.

By "something cameyes don't do" I mainly meant other vision modes.))

Cameyes. Also see what they've got in terms of long-range sensors, like radar.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10166 on: November 16, 2012, 07:18:26 am »

((I'm available, but it looks like all the slots are taken.))

((You're on the list.))

The wind of progress blows on the soul of man. Death is the answer.

Show them the truth of oblique metaphors. Spread the word.

((Also: 20-person mission = awesome mass destruction.))
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:21:40 am by Harry Baldman »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10167 on: November 16, 2012, 07:25:47 am »

((You're on the list.))
((Oh, huh. So I am.))

((Possibly. On the other hand, the specific selection and lack of obvious mutants might imply a subtler or even more diplomatic objective.

Of course, the odds of 20 people coming back from a 20 person mission is pretty laughable, so there's gotta be something trying to murder us. Other than each other, presumably.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10168 on: November 16, 2012, 07:28:32 am »

((I could've sworn you said left. Oh well...))

See you in a few, Jim. I'm going to see what kind of consolation prize I'll get with this coupon.

Find this Nyars and see what, exactly, the coupon is worth, in terms of what he sells.

((
((You're on the list.))
((Oh, huh. So I am.))

((Possibly. On the other hand, the specific selection and lack of obvious mutants might imply a subtler or even more diplomatic objective.

Of course, the odds of 20 people coming back from a 20 person mission is pretty laughable, so there's gotta be something trying to murder us. Other than each other, presumably.))

If it were a subtler or diplomatic thing, then why are us full borgs coming along? Surely that would... unnerve any kind of diplomatic thing, then again, we're the HMRC. Why would we be sent on a diplomatic thing?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10169 on: November 16, 2012, 07:29:06 am »

((I thought I'd already applied for the mission? Unless 'Avocado' is Jobasio's new, more palatable nickname... 
I certainly would like to be on the mission, if possible. If only I still had Charro to handle diplomatising.
Can't actually post just yet. :P))

((EDIT: As for why the HMRC would be sent, well, perhaps we're reinforcing the regular army?))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 2101