_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929304 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10110 on: November 15, 2012, 05:11:27 pm »

"Acid and claws for weapons, maybe some scales or other light armor, and pheremones. And how many do you think you could make from those two corpses?"

Ask

((Zerg rush anyone?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10111 on: November 15, 2012, 05:31:36 pm »

Find May. Play Chess with her.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 05:34:25 pm by Spinal_Taper »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #10112 on: November 15, 2012, 05:56:43 pm »

"Holy fuck! I thought we were just killing aliens and pinkos here. Who the hell knows? That Travis was pretty commy looking anyway......"

Get up from behind table, non-comittally shrug off seeing a couple of deaths recently. See what's on television, stopping on anything that looks like it's about aliens or putting down riots. Keep laser rifle ready, but not pointed at anyone. Set it to high-power shotgun mode.

"I swear I'm going to shoot the next fucker that opens fire. Fuck our robot overlords, Buckler and Jim. Arseholes the lot of 'em. At least I've got the TV remote now."

((once again, sustained inactivity allows Sambo to remain both alive and not do anything stupid. Yet. Does anyone else have the remote now? I'll edit if necessary. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10113 on: November 15, 2012, 06:21:58 pm »

"I like classic rock too, but how many songs do The Doors threaten to do a drive-by on The Who? I thought so, less opurtinities VR-chan. Sometimes it seems like you don't even have as much knowledge as you'd like to display, and you're limited to the knowledge and creativity from a basement dwelling white guy who spends every day constructing Sci-fi themed shit to share with other people like him instead of doing anything useful.

Berate VR Machine. Then play Chess with Thomas.

((I love you Piecewise ;3))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10114 on: November 15, 2012, 06:26:40 pm »

((As expected, I vanish for a while and the thread explodes.))

"And how many do you think you could make from those two corpses?"
((Ask if he can make them breeding or insert some sort of biological production center in you. Zerglings are only scary when they come in unending waves.))

Faith blinked and began typing a message to Jim.

Quote from: Message to Jim
Oh, I see. Erm, what was the target then?

With that, it was back to VR.

Return to VR, examine modes of vision and quality of vision on cameyes. Search for anything better or that does something cameyes don't.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10115 on: November 15, 2012, 06:32:06 pm »

Quote from: James Kelly to Faith Valentine
The gunbot.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10116 on: November 15, 2012, 06:48:04 pm »

What gunbot?

I feel like I missed some important developments.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10117 on: November 15, 2012, 06:57:33 pm »

Quote from: James Kelly to Faith Valentine
Travis's gunbot that he used to kill Mason and attempted to set on me. You missed nothing save for the removal of a potential threat to your life. Simus is still alive, albeit in a platform like mine.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10118 on: November 15, 2012, 07:00:03 pm »

Wait, you're telling me Travis came back and finished off Mason?

Damn it. I knew it was a problem the first time he killed him, but I wasn't sure what to do about it...

Thanks for dealing with that for us. I'm sure it wasn't easy to, you know, murder a teammate, even one who's trying to murder you.

...this may be a bad time to mention I think Cog killed someone and stole his tokens. He was fighting with Mesk over them. I don't know the details, though.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10119 on: November 15, 2012, 08:15:18 pm »

Jobasio gave a mock-grimace at the question. "From a distance. Definitely. Far less messy that way."
As he spoke to the Armoury Master he glanced aside, eyeing the large robot who had trundled up with mixed amounts of curiousity and suspicion. 'It doesn't seem to be acting hostile, at least... But still, that sort of thing is why I'd prefer to be armed, and quickly.'

>Talk to AM. Ask for weapon recommendation.

>Discreetly examine scary robot(Lukas).
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10120 on: November 15, 2012, 08:27:02 pm »

"True enough, I suppose, time to go!"

Wake up.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10121 on: November 15, 2012, 08:36:47 pm »

((Wait, so people are randomly shooting on the ship? Ouch.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10122 on: November 15, 2012, 08:43:53 pm »

((It's not random.  The remote's a very reasonable thing to murder someone over.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10123 on: November 15, 2012, 08:46:34 pm »

((I wouldn't call it random. I would call it a series of unfortunate events.

Mason physically assaults Travis, which angers Travis enough to kill Mason. This angers Jim who then attacks Travis's gunner bot. Travis then starts planning some form of revenge, and Jim (who I think was doing a bit too much meta, but eh. Opinions) took the initiative and killed Travis while accidentally killing Simus. Oh, and there was a lethal scuffle over the remote. Three permadeaths with a normal death for Simus))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10124 on: November 15, 2012, 08:51:40 pm »

((I don't think it was meta at all. If Milno saw Travis pointing at him and talking to Buckler, he'd also think he was next on the hitlist and would probably shoot to kill. And Jim was nice enough to try to destroy only Buckler. The overshot didn't agree, though.

Didn't you admit you made that char arrogant, unlikeable and paranoid? :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 2101