_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669 670 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932569 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 2
« Reply #10005 on: November 13, 2012, 09:09:21 pm »

(@Orb:
7:33 PM - Taricus: Welp, looks like Travis is plotting against Jim :I
7:56 PM - SeriousConcentrate: Seems like he is.
7:56 PM - Taricus: Fist of Death time?
7:56 PM - SeriousConcentrate: I'm debating on whether to destroy his bot while he's in VR or not.
7:56 PM - SeriousConcentrate: I really ought to, but I don't like starting shit.
7:57 PM - SeriousConcentrate: I dunno.
7:58 PM - SeriousConcentrate: The thing is that he missed the point I was trying to make. In the post in which I attacked his bot and most pointedly not him, I specifically asked if we could just stop killing each other on the ship.
7:58 PM - SeriousConcentrate: I hoped setting him back a few tokens would make the point.

Just letting you know what's going on.

@Ninja Pyro: Oh? I missed that line. Guess what? Since in-character I have every reason to believe Travis is a paranoid idiot who fires first without asking questions based on your previous actions on the mission we were in together as well as your handling of the Mason situation - and you are in fact a paranoid idiot who is planning to fire first - I have every reason in-character to do this.)

Jim notes that Buckler is very obviously staring in his direction, most likely waiting for orders to fire. So he melts Buckler into scrap with his Microwave Amp.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #10006 on: November 13, 2012, 09:22:00 pm »

Without warning, Jim suddenly attempts to rip Buckler apart with his Mass Manipulation Amp.

(For fuck's sake, people. Stop killing everyone else.)

((I'd like to point out Travis is plotting against Jim, not me. Travis can't read OOC comments, so for as far as he knows it was an attack on him. I on the other hand understand the reasoning behind your attack...hey, I wouldn't have even attacked Mason. Travis would, being the "paranoid idiot" he is.

Since we're going to fight anyway, I'd like to point out that Travis is just preparing for an inevitable conflict. He was actually going to demand tokens for the damage Jim caused to Buckler, and leave it at that, with some hard feelings perhaps, but no hostile intent....but eh. I did word it a little more hostile then I intended, but I'm kind of tired today so I went meh and posted it. Either way this should be interesting, and no hard feelings. I'm just playing my character out.))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10007 on: November 13, 2012, 09:27:22 pm »

(Well, given that your character is a threat to not only mine but everyone on board, I'm sure you'll understand when I come after you next.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10008 on: November 13, 2012, 09:28:28 pm »

Jobasio cautiously approached the armoury, keeping an eye out for any blood-crazed psychopaths or gene-modified, monstrous killing machines ready to jump out at him. I mean, the stories he'd heard...

He approached the booth. "Ahem. Hello? I understand this is the HMRC armoury? Perhaps you could explain just what I am expected to do, here?"

>Approach Armoury, address AM.

>Inspect surroundings, keep an eye out for any psychos.

((Can we place bets on this scuffle between Travis and Jim as we would the tournament? :P Also, good luck Travis!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10009 on: November 13, 2012, 09:31:34 pm »

Due to the awkwardness of the situation, Ash avoided the other who woke up from stasis. She began to remember a few snippets about how she got here.

Dress, and examine the room
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10010 on: November 13, 2012, 09:33:38 pm »

(Well, given that your character is a threat to not only mine but everyone on board, I'm sure you'll understand when I come after you next.)

((If you screw up and Buckler manages to fire, I'm standing by to assist. Simus is already wary of the thing and is aware of Travis being a paranoid and homicidal maniac, and she can recognize the sound of the thing firing now she's heard it once, if she hears it again, she will, at the least, pop out to see what the heck is going on. She sees Jim being fired on, she will assist Jim.

'Course, might come to pass that her line about not pulling Travis out of a fire might be rendered literal.))
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:36:02 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10011 on: November 13, 2012, 09:56:48 pm »

(I know the risks, Pyro. Really, we would have been a lot better off if that killer way back when had just offed Travis when he refused to work with the group and - if I remember correctly - threatened to shoot anyone who came near him. I guess it was coming to this sooner or later.)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10012 on: November 13, 2012, 10:08:51 pm »

(I know the risks, Pyro. Really, we would have been a lot better off if that killer way back when had just offed Travis when he refused to work with the group and - if I remember correctly - threatened to shoot anyone who came near him. I guess it was coming to this sooner or later.)

((I know you know the risks, I'm just saying that if the dice don't roll in your favor, you can expect me to help out.

And yeah, he did threaten to shoot anyone who came near him in that mission.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10013 on: November 13, 2012, 10:48:50 pm »

((Can a person in VR hear outside noises? I can't remember, my collected characters haven't spent all that long using it.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10014 on: November 13, 2012, 10:54:01 pm »

((Can a person in VR hear outside noises? I can't remember, my collected characters haven't spent all that long using it.))

((I'm thinking that stuff like talking, no. But stuff like the loud-ass gauss gun on that bot? Yeah, definitely hearing THAT.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10015 on: November 13, 2012, 11:25:35 pm »

"I meant an alloy to reforge this sword Jim made for me, Steve. Any suggestions beyond the mundane that would make it...stronger?"

ASK STEVE.

((Feyri uses Gauss Rifle on Travis!

I don't even))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10016 on: November 14, 2012, 12:02:32 am »

((Cog standing by to assist if shots are fired. Also, going to be interesting to see what yoinks new guy thinks of Cog.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10017 on: November 14, 2012, 12:03:10 am »

((Assist who? :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10018 on: November 14, 2012, 12:04:50 am »

((The one least likely to become a corpse.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10019 on: November 14, 2012, 12:19:18 am »

((If shots are fired, Milno'll also hear them, since he's just leaving VR as things happen anyway.

Also, Milno killed Travis in that mission. It was also him that dragged Travis' corpse from the blast range. I really thought he deserved a second chance, but apparently...))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 666 667 [668] 669 670 ... 2101