_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 665 666 [667] 668 669 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932653 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 2
« Reply #9990 on: November 13, 2012, 05:15:27 pm »

(Welp. You know what that means, Toaster. :P

SerCon uses the Jim's fists on the Lars's face.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9991 on: November 13, 2012, 05:18:56 pm »

((You use The Jim on The Doctor. The Jim gets a new, sexy robot body. You use The Jim on the Feyri. The Feyri Faints!))

Attempt to disarm while our blades are locked.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9992 on: November 13, 2012, 05:23:28 pm »

(Noooooooooooooooooooooo

never evar use the Jim on the Doctor

bad things happen)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9993 on: November 13, 2012, 05:24:51 pm »

Get some food, two peoples worth. ENGAGE OPERATION ROMANTIC DINNER/LUNCH/BREAKFAST/AFTERNOON SNACK W/ GIRLFRIEND.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9994 on: November 13, 2012, 05:29:46 pm »

(( The Jim uses Romantic meal on Feyri.
Its super effective!
Feyri faints! ))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9995 on: November 13, 2012, 05:39:07 pm »

((Rofl))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9996 on: November 13, 2012, 05:42:46 pm »

Sage advice.  Do not trifle with the divine.

Keep reading!
The next page looks like a cover page. The entire thing is covered in extremely ornate designs that appear to consist of modified gun and weapon schematics. In the center of the page is the phrase "The Soldier's Pantheon."

"Steve! Know of any material that can be a good alloy with normal...'medieval' styled metal for a sword? I'm sure all this voyage across space has given something new,"

Ask Steve!

>An alloy to make a medieval sword out of?

Wait, maybe this is actually allegory? It's so difficult to say. It's been thirty years since my last Literature class...

Build a more effective killing machine out of the man's remains. Carve the letters "HMRC" on its back.

We are done here.

[handi:5]
[med:3]

You make some sort of large knife studded club out of the man.

"I'm pretty sure I might be a christ figure." The manclub says.

"Bored."

Exit VR and head to the Armory, and ask the AM how much it would cost to modify the MKIII exoskeleton to fit me.

The armory master looks you over, measuring you with her eyes.

"Well, I could just extend bits for a cheap fix, but it would be a bit prone to bending and warping. Or I could modify one with some extra mechanical parts to compensate. It would cost more but it would fit, wouldn't bend and might even be a bit stronger. But it will be more expensive."

((@GM: Sweeping attack, then see if it takes at least some seconsa before the focused beam punches through the cloak.

Question: Does the cloak hinder the usage of the MkIII's rockets in any way?

Also, do I need a dex roll to sweep the cloak in front of Milno or around him? And if yes, how does that dex roll works?))

Milno smiles. The cloak seems really effective, an a light option of armor at that.

Check automatic manipulator-based propulsion - to replace rockets, that is. How fast they can go, if they are more unstable than fuel-propelled rockets and how quickly they exhaust the batteries.
Well, a sweep will damage the cloak but concentrated fire will basically cut through really fast. Cutting lasers are powerful.

Depends on how the rockets are positioned. If they're outside the cloak then no. If they're inside the cloak then yeah.

No, assuming you're just wearing it around your body, closed and everything. But if you had it opened or something then you'd have just a standard dex roll for seeing if you can react quickly enough to close it.

Now, manipulator based propulsion is kinda...hard. Assuming you're only using an automated one, you'd basically only be able to throw yourself in one direction (relative to the manipulator), at a preset speed and angle. I mean, Jim could basically fly using is amp right now (though it would be hard, a vector amp would be a lot easier) but he's really "built" for it.

Adjust ability generation to slightly saner bounds.
[aux:6+1]
You change the ability generation.

Go to the Armory. Request pillow-based weaponry.
The armory master kind of glances at you for a long moment and then goes back to talking to everyone else.

(I like how for some reason I'm always 'the Jim' whenever PW writes Tir's actions. XD)

Jim merely watches and waits, ready to defend himself from a certain paranoiac and his 'bot with the Microwave amp if need be, with the bot being the primary target.
You stay on guard, ready to go straight out thug mode on anyone who attacks you.

Continue to prep for the tournament, up until the match I'm in.
" Gotta get ready. Need to get ready."
You stretch in he most erotic way you can imagine.
"Hey jim! When Are we gonna be starting? I'd like to get this over with before I die to something unforeseen."

((You use The Jim on The Doctor. The Jim gets a new, sexy robot body. You use The Jim on the Feyri. The Feyri Faints!))

Attempt to disarm while our blades are locked.
[str:4]
[str:2+1]
You shove the dummy back knocking his blade away and pushing him off balance but not actually disarming him.

Get some food, two peoples worth. ENGAGE OPERATION ROMANTIC DINNER/LUNCH/BREAKFAST/AFTERNOON SNACK W/ GIRLFRIEND.
You get two plates worth of food from the machine, choosing the components at random.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9997 on: November 13, 2012, 05:43:57 pm »

Find May. Give her food.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9998 on: November 13, 2012, 06:04:36 pm »

"How much would they cost?"

Ask
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9999 on: November 13, 2012, 06:10:03 pm »

((Ok, the cloak will be used normally then.))

Milno heads to the armory booth, more than convinced the cloak is very useful.
"Hey, here for a purchase."

Buy the human-sized cloak (it was 13 token if I remember correctly), then go to the techies and check if the dash system could have a "sudden turn" option to strafe to a side and stop the dash.

"Hey Steve. Are those walls strong enough to resist laser attacks if the ship inmates decide to kill one another, like cutting lasers and energy projector sweeps?"

Also ask Steve this.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:15:17 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10000 on: November 13, 2012, 06:22:22 pm »

Unsheathe the wristblade and attempt a beheading.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10001 on: November 13, 2012, 06:33:53 pm »

Attempt to teach Basilisk dog tricks.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10002 on: November 13, 2012, 08:27:58 pm »

"Well...I.."

Travis is cut off as Milno just leaves and Buckler returns to him.

The cyborg, Jim, had in all likelihood attacked him. He was the only one who could, for no discernible reason either. Unprovoked aggression. Dangerous. Jim was a dangerous threat he'd have to deal with. For now though, he'd have to go about this intelligently.

"Buckler, you now have three codes of engagement: Red, Yellow, and Green. By default you will be in code yellow unless stated otherwise. Code red is shoot to permanently kill. You will aim for the brain and the vital organs. The control centers for the organism. Code Yellow is shoot to kill. You will aim for the body parts that give life to the organism. The heart, lungs, and throat for example. Do not shoot the brain unless it is the only way to defeat your opponent. Code green is shoot to disable. Destroy the opponent's means of harming us. Arms, legs, weapons are all valid targets. If you are unable to disable the opponent, go to code yellow."

Travis sells his crystalline projector and buys a cutting laser. He enters the rec room, looks for Jim, points him out discreetly and whispers to Buckler.

"That cyborg, Jim, is our enemy. Do not engage yet. We will, in due time. If any damage occurs to us while I occupy the machine over there, you are to open fire on Jim in a code red"

Travis enters the VR machine and simulates a dummy "Jim". He searches Jim's chassis for sensors, and any critical weakness in the design itself. He also searches for the "heart" of Jim, where his power storage and the things used to keep the brain alive are kept.

He also fiddles with a simulated cutting laser for settings or alternative uses.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10003 on: November 13, 2012, 08:56:14 pm »

"That cyborg, Jim, is our enemy. Do not engage yet. We will, in due time. If any damage occurs to us while I occupy the machine over there, you are to open fire on Jim in a code red"

((This will end badly. This, SC, is why I was advocating what I was.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10004 on: November 13, 2012, 09:08:15 pm »

Lars was elated.  A whole new section of divine wisdom!

Keep reading!

((Stacy's dreams are tripping me out.))

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 665 666 [667] 668 669 ... 2101