_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 661 662 [663] 664 665 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934295 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9930 on: November 12, 2012, 07:54:36 am »

(I know, I got your PM still in my inbox. I'm just waiting to see what develops. I should probably put that in my sig by this point, I've said it so much. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9931 on: November 12, 2012, 03:47:41 pm »

Take anything left from the fights. Continue 'protecting' May.
All the loot and even the bodies have been scavenged already. Jeez, like a tank of piranha around here.

Now this was a useful one to remember.  Lars was certainly no medic, but surely this blessing against disease would be very useful?  He would have to remember this one.

Keap reeding!
"Sim-de: God of Poison and toxins: Sim-de the toxic."

The image on the opposing page shows a man in an armored, black chemsuit with a great tank of poison on his back and what looks like the sprayer part of a flame thrower, minus the pilot light. The symbol at the bottom of the page is a bit odd. It shows a crude drawing of a gas mask with a large arrow pointing to the right at three circles arranged in an upside down triangle shape, two on top, one on the bottom. After a moment of staring at it you notice that the upper circles correspond to the circular view ports on the mask while the lower one matches the large, circular central filter.

"Sim-de is mindless, indiscriminate and pays no heed to anything but a compulsive need to spread his toxins. Luckily, his favor is also granted just as thoughtlessly and his symbol is thought to grant protection from exposure to toxins as well as aid in healing of toxic exposure. There are some who believe that being branded with his symbol grants, or rather curses, the worshiper with toxicity. "

"Thank you. I'll put it to good use."

Sit down in the briefing room. Mix a little bit of HMRC standard in my drink. Drink!
You spike your apple flavored artificial flavored flavor liquid with HMRC standard and take a drink. You convulse a bit, involuntarily. Thats some strong stuff. [end:1] You start feeling immediately light headed.

"Speed." Milno answered.

Talk.
"Long range or short range more important?"

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly

Hiya Jim!

So about the tourney...I've been waiting in the Rec room for quite some time and...I see not that many participants. Did I do something wrong with the announcement or did I put too much sarcasm?

Where are you btw? :/

Check the Rec Room for any security cameras or any observation devices.
You look around the room. You don't see any obvious cameras, but there must be some, otherwise how is steve recording and watching everything? Perhaps the cameras are just very very small?

((Oh dear, so many updates.))

Try to convince people in the direct vicinity of Lukas to participate in the tournament.
[speech:5]
"Come one, come all! Join the Tournament of convicts! Win 15 tokens! Earn bragging rights! Stab, bludgeon and impale team mates! Impress and intimidate members of the opposite-or same- sex! Don't get forcibly conscripted into it by the growing upperclass of superpowered, cyborg veterans!"

You slam your giant metal fist into your giant metal hand to punctuate that last part.

Pause and reset simulated body, unpause and attempt to strike the opponent across the head at eye level, coming from their non-dominant side. If we lock blades, force it off balance.
Still using the arm blade or the safe sword?

((I'm also in the tournament, Serious.))

Try make the heartbeat goes faster. Or control the adrenaline. If this fails, try to figure out a way to activate the power.
You don't really know how to make your heart go faster...and certainly can't consciously control adrenaline...[intuition:5]

Well, it's made for combat right? Maybe it has something to do with combat? Maybe you have to actively be wanting to kill someone or something?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9932 on: November 12, 2012, 03:50:48 pm »

Retract wristblade, use training sword.

Attempt to strike the opponent across the head at eye level, coming from their non-dominant side. If we lock blades, force it off balance.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9933 on: November 12, 2012, 04:08:58 pm »

Interesting.  Would putting the symbol on someone who had been poisoned in the long run be helpful?  Perhaps it is better saved for suits.

Keep reading and reading and reading and reading.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9934 on: November 12, 2012, 04:12:16 pm »

"Hrmm. Bored."

Head to the Rec room, and enter VR. Search for exoskeletons, military or otherwise. Armor is optional.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9935 on: November 12, 2012, 04:16:41 pm »

((What, you don't like the exoskeleton you already have?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9936 on: November 12, 2012, 04:18:59 pm »

((Har har toaster. I mean like the MKIII exo.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9937 on: November 12, 2012, 04:39:22 pm »

Gorat sighs as he hears that it was "just infighting". At least it wasn't another anomaly invasion. Since he doesn't feel in a programming mood anymore, he decides to get ready for the tournament.

Go back to the rec room to get ready for the tournament. Stay close to the rec room door, just in case.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9938 on: November 12, 2012, 04:58:27 pm »

Read that manual on self-defense with a sword in narrow close-quarters

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9939 on: November 12, 2012, 05:39:27 pm »

"Sure, but I'd like to ask a few questions first. First, do amps give off a signature of some kind when active? Second, could you give me a list of all inmates currently active in this section of the ship with Mass Manipulation Psychokinetic Amplifiers installed, if possible? Finely, how much would it cost for you to mount CamEyes externally on my suit, including the cost of the CamEyes? Thanks". After receiving his answer, Travis sells his "loot" and hands over Buckler.

"Buckler, the AM is going to repair you. Stand down and do not initiate hostilities under any circumstances until you return to me"

Travis then cowers in the corner, paranoid with the temporary loss of his body guard, eying everyone suspiciously.

((Piecewise, can I have a character sheet/inventory update please. Thanks))
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:46:19 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9940 on: November 12, 2012, 05:57:48 pm »

"Forcibly conscripted ey? Bullshit! Have a go and you'll see why I bought a gun."

Keep rifle at ready, in case conscription proceedings begin.

((as a player, I'd love to get into the tournament, I would have joined if I wasn't broke. But my character probably isn't a fan of press gangs unless he's doing the pressing.))
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9941 on: November 12, 2012, 06:02:32 pm »

(Milno/Cael offered to sponsor broke players a while back; he'd give you a token to enter in exchange for five tokens of the winnings if you made it.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9942 on: November 12, 2012, 06:09:46 pm »

((Yeah, but I kind of think that I probably won't win, so I'll be short a credit after my next (first)mission for nothing. Plus, if I play this right, I'll get my arms and legs ripped off for free. All hail our new robot overlords!))
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9943 on: November 12, 2012, 06:11:47 pm »

(Ah, trying to get one of the robot bodies for yourself? You could always just ask the Doc. You might luck out like Prosperus and get some built-in weapons... although you might have to fight Lukas afterward...)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9944 on: November 12, 2012, 06:33:14 pm »

(( No doubt the limb removal will be taken care of if I get onto the next mission.
It's kind of weird. I've got 3 close combat weapons, a pile of bandages and duct tape, and I'm totally unsuited for H2H or medical work. Not bad at it, just not good. The one thing I am good at hasn't come into play yet, and I've only got a laser rifle to do it with.
Hmmmmmm, I've never met the people coming back from this mission. So it's not as though they're my friends or anything. Hmmmmmm. :)
))
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 [663] 664 665 ... 2101