_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935531 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9915 on: November 12, 2012, 12:26:52 am »

"Thank you. I'll put it to good use."

Sit down in the briefing room. Mix a little bit of HMRC standard in my drink. Drink!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9916 on: November 12, 2012, 12:46:08 am »

"Speed." Milno answered.

Talk.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9917 on: November 12, 2012, 02:04:11 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly

Hiya Jim!

So about the tourney...I've been waiting in the Rec room for quite some time and...I see not that many participants. Did I do something wrong with the announcement or did I put too much sarcasm?

Where are you btw? :/

Check the Rec Room for any security cameras or any observation devices.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9918 on: November 12, 2012, 02:53:51 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
I'm in the ring behind you. As for participants, two of them got killed due to stupidity - both their own and others - and I'm waiting to see if we'll find anyone to take their places. How are you doing, by the way?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9919 on: November 12, 2012, 03:35:42 am »

((Oh dear, so many updates.))

Try to convince people in the direct vicinity of Lukas to participate in the tournament.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9920 on: November 12, 2012, 03:49:39 am »

I'm in the ring behind you. As for participants, two of them got killed due to stupidity - both their own and others - and I'm waiting to see if we'll find anyone to take their places. How are you doing, by the way?

Feyri turned around...

Oops, didn't see you there.

I'm doing fine...just musing on personal stuff. I take it we're suffering from a lack of manpower? Care to recruit the rest?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9921 on: November 12, 2012, 03:59:23 am »

Jim raised a hand to greet Feyri when she turned around.

Pretty much. Faith is flip-flopping on joining. Right now we only have four, and I'm half-considering just starting it anyway and merely having a short tournament. I don't really know. Well, everyone got the memo. If they want to join they will. Also, take care around Travis. The paranoid idiot opened fire on Mason for no discernible reason and killed him. I wouldn't put it past him to start shooting indiscriminately. He's a danger to himself and everyone on board.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9922 on: November 12, 2012, 04:01:23 am »

Why don't we just invite those trigger-happy gunslingers here and show them what it takes to man-up with swords and fists? :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9923 on: November 12, 2012, 04:03:41 am »

I doubt he would join. He's probably going to go find a place to hide and set his gunnery bot to shoot anyone who gets near him. If he does and ends up killing someone else, bad precedent or not I'm hunting him down.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9924 on: November 12, 2012, 04:09:56 am »

I'll hunt him down if you want. :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9925 on: November 12, 2012, 04:30:17 am »

I forbid you from doing so, and that's not something you can change my mind about. I'm not letting you take an unnecessary risk like that, given that we don't yet know the extent of the threat. He's on thin ice but I'm not taking direct action against him yet, and if he does become a large enough danger to the others onboard that he needs to be eliminated then I'll do it myself.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9926 on: November 12, 2012, 04:39:45 am »

Hey hold it there.
I'm not one to stand by while a threat presents itself to my friends, especially my Jim, so if we hear anything, I'm backing you there even though you're a lot stronger and buffer than me.
Besides, if he endangers the Ship - Steve interferes.
Say Gunbot, I say electronics. A good EMP strike would harm it, but a better thing would be to interfere with its F/F detector - the friend/foe thingy? Do you know if we can talk to this Travis?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9927 on: November 12, 2012, 04:51:15 am »

I don't want you going near him until we know the situation. Also, any EMP you care to use would also affect me, so I'm vetoing that idea. As for deactivating its IFF, that might make it fire on Travis, true, but it also might make it fire on anything that moves.

Like I've said, he's on thin ice, but I'm not going to hurt him until he does something else to prove he deserves it. I want you to give him the same consideration. We can talk about what we might have to do when we have to do it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9928 on: November 12, 2012, 06:29:58 am »

Pause and reset simulated body, unpause and attempt to strike the opponent across the head at eye level, coming from their non-dominant side. If we lock blades, force it off balance.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9929 on: November 12, 2012, 07:45:07 am »

((I'm also in the tournament, Serious.))

Try make the heartbeat goes faster. Or control the adrenaline. If this fails, try to figure out a way to activate the power.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 2101