_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 659 660 [661] 662 663 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936366 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9900 on: November 11, 2012, 04:36:37 pm »

Intuit on average survival rate of tourney competitors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9901 on: November 11, 2012, 07:04:47 pm »

"And another one bites the dust. Anybody want it?"

If no one objects, drag corpse to the medbay, and get it stored.

((@Tiruin: Slim to none, excepting the victor.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9902 on: November 11, 2012, 07:24:26 pm »

Duck behind a convenient table, laser rifle at the ready. Set laser to "cut stuff in half".
It's a game. Have fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9903 on: November 11, 2012, 07:43:53 pm »

((Being cursed can only increase viewers.))

"Uh... so I guess the tourney is postponed...?"

Return to VR. See if it'll let me alter the rules of physics, like to give someone magical powers that follow an arbitrary set of rules.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9904 on: November 11, 2012, 08:04:54 pm »

(I guess so. I'm waiting for the current mission to end since all that's left is for the people to come home. Once I know the roster for the next mission, who's going and staying and such, I'll worry about whether or not to start it up.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9905 on: November 11, 2012, 08:30:33 pm »

(I guess so. I'm waiting for the current mission to end since all that's left is for the people to come home. Once I know the roster for the next mission, who's going and staying and such, I'll worry about whether or not to start it up.)

((Dangit, I wanted to go on the next mission. Oh well, I can hang around, I want a chance at that grand prize before my next mission. 15 tokens could give me a good boost for it.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9906 on: November 11, 2012, 08:30:47 pm »

Odd- why is this one censored?  Will have to ask the armory master about this.

Wish those people would quit making so much noise- don't they understand that holy work is going on here?

Keep reading!

(Not your fault actually, I copy pasted the wrong section of text, so some of the post was cut off.)

((Good to know I'm not insane, then- I swear I saw it change.))

((Also I find it hilarious that two people have been killed and Lars is completely ignoring it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9907 on: November 11, 2012, 08:34:50 pm »

((Dangit, I wanted to go on the next mission. Oh well, I can hang around, I want a chance at that grand prize before my next mission. 15 tokens could give me a good boost for it.))

(That's kind of my point. I'm waiting so that if anyone would rather go on the next mission, they can do that instead, and I'll give them their entry fee back.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9908 on: November 11, 2012, 08:36:01 pm »

((On the bright side, you'll have all... well a handful of fresh recruits with nothing to do and no crippling VR addictions yet.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9909 on: November 11, 2012, 08:44:41 pm »

(I'm back and all caught up.  Haven't been following the mission thread, how close is it to the end?)
Cower and try not to get murdered before the beginning of the tourney.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9910 on: November 11, 2012, 08:50:46 pm »

(I suppose. Just waiting and seeing.

@Remalle: They're heading for extraction now.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9911 on: November 11, 2012, 08:51:19 pm »

((Theoretically it's a cakewalk out. Of course, theoretically it was more or less a cakewalk in.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9912 on: November 12, 2012, 12:06:36 am »

"That's it, I can't take it anymore."

Go to armory, drink in hand. Ask the Armory Master:

"Do you have any alcohol I could have? Sitting around the convicts, I have become convinced I am in dire need of it."

If she has anything that isn't near-200-proof ethanol or worse, get it. Something in the 60 or 80-proof area, ideally.
She hands you a bottle of HMRC standard and a bottle of water.
"Water it down."

Quote from: anailater & IronyOwl
(D&D talk snipped to a single quote so as to avoid quote pyramids and the wrath of Toady)

(We should totally do that. XD)
((I don't actually understand quote pyramids and all - from my laptop PoV, it's just a nice stack of squares...care to explain that too? Though, I do see bad quote pyramids where Toady hates them. Is there some kind of formatting thing that messes up when pyramids are invoked?

Also, we'll miss you Skyrunner! Age aeternum vale meus amicus!))

Ponder if using crossbows with extended ammunition stocks and varying types of ammunition would be feasible - explosive bolts, and the long range power of the gauss rifle, perhaps? Silent, yet efficient.
(I believe someone else around  here was actually tinkering with a crossbow/bow before. It's definitely possible. )
((That's exactly the idea I had.))
Thomas blushes from on top of May and slowly gets off of her, grabbing her arm as he sits.
"Uh... Stay safe, okay May?"
He helps her into a sitting position, still grasping her arm.
Watch the commotion, continue guaranteeing Mays safety.
You protect May in a bodily way.

Knock it off balance again with a blade lock, then attempt decapitation.
[dex:1]
[dum dex:2]
You successfully lop of your hand. Mother fuck..

"Seriously, what is wrong with you guys?", Kyle grumbled.

Hold Tesla sabre at the ready, just in case.
You hold the tesla sabre at the ready , just in case.

"If really important shit happens here, go search for me." Milno said before shrugging and leaving back to the armory.

He once again gets back to his questions to the AM.
"What is the best range-finding equipment there is? Price and range, that is."

Ask.
"Well, what do you care about more? Accuracy or speed? Because the more accurate systems tend to be slower. Geological surveyors tend not to need their measurements fast."

*Snap*. Someone hurt Buckler.....

"Why can't you idiots leave us alone!? Buckler, tactical retreat! No one follow us"

Travis scoops up Buckler's leg and takes Buckler to the AM. He stays wary of attackers. If he is followed and attacked he opens fire.

"Can you fix him?"

You half carry half drag buckler and his leg remains to the armory master.

"I can fix it yeah, looks minor." She looks at Buckler's leg, "2 token?"

Intuit on average survival rate of tourney competitors.
[intuition:fuck if I know, I'm not some sort of future space man]

"And another one bites the dust. Anybody want it?"

If no one objects, drag corpse to the medbay, and get it stored.

((@Tiruin: Slim to none, excepting the victor.))
You drag the body to the Infirmary and get it put on ice.

Duck behind a convenient table, laser rifle at the ready. Set laser to "cut stuff in half".
You duck behind a table and get ready to fire.

((Being cursed can only increase viewers.))

"Uh... so I guess the tourney is postponed...?"

Return to VR. See if it'll let me alter the rules of physics, like to give someone magical powers that follow an arbitrary set of rules.
It will.

Odd- why is this one censored?  Will have to ask the armory master about this.

Wish those people would quit making so much noise- don't they understand that holy work is going on here?

Keep reading!

(Not your fault actually, I copy pasted the wrong section of text, so some of the post was cut off.)

((Good to know I'm not insane, then- I swear I saw it change.))

((Also I find it hilarious that two people have been killed and Lars is completely ignoring it.))

"Cib-Saroc: God of Disease: Cib-Saroc the deceitful, Cib-Saroc of the Porcelain mask."

The image on the opposing page depicts a man in white monastic garb wearing a porcelain mask depicting a beautiful, tranquil face.The mans face is slightly turned and beneath the mask you can just barely make out the shape of a grinning skull. The symbol at the bottom is a Red "X", odd considering the rest of the page is in black ink.

"Cib-Saroc delights in infecting and destroying the bodies of men, ruining that which is pure. He hides within the body of the infected, unnoticed, slowly corrupting before spreading to others. He is a coward though and will flee if his name along with the name of the disease he is employing are spoken while his symbol is being placed upon the sick. However, his symbol may also be used alone, if the sickness is unknown, as this is enough, in some cases, to drive him from the body. "

(I'm back and all caught up.  Haven't been following the mission thread, how close is it to the end?)
Cower and try not to get murdered before the beginning of the tourney.

You hide in a corner, covering your head.

"Come on guys, I'm too pretty to be killed in a spontaneous firefight!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9913 on: November 12, 2012, 12:08:38 am »

Take anything left from the fights. Continue 'protecting' May.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:25:03 am by Spinal_Taper »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9914 on: November 12, 2012, 12:22:08 am »

Now this was a useful one to remember.  Lars was certainly no medic, but surely this blessing against disease would be very useful?  He would have to remember this one.

Keap reeding!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 659 660 [661] 662 663 ... 2101