_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 656 657 [658] 659 660 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935343 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9855 on: November 10, 2012, 08:39:52 pm »

"SELF DEFENCE!!!"
SHOOTY CRYSTALY TIME!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9856 on: November 10, 2012, 08:48:44 pm »

((Actually, considering the inmate population, and some of the characters in it... I'd think the pods may be the better option. ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9857 on: November 10, 2012, 10:58:14 pm »

The Medic Pantheon is very interesting.  Lars didn't understand doctors...

Keep reading!

"Sa'las: God of amputation. The Limb Collector."

The image on the opposing page shows a strange sort of being with a hard, geometrically shaped, faceless head, thin, talon tipped hands and a body hidden beneath a long robe. Out of it's back grows what could only be described as a tree made of human limbs, bundled legs and arms for a trunk and branches. The symbol at the bottom of the page is a bonesaw.

"Sa'las is the collector of limbs, both accidental amputation and purposeful. With the flesh of living men he grows the tree, the fruit of which is said to be the minds of new doctors yet unborn. Despite is appearance and ghoulish work Sa'las is a benevolent being, taking only the already severed limb, burnt in offering, as his payment. When he is prayed to or his sign is marked upon limbs about to be amputated or near the stumps of those already severed, he is said to injure swift recovery in return. Beyond this, his work brings new life or at least an aspect of life, where as many others in the pantheon simply gorge or enjoy themselves."

((Man, I love this. The entire medic pantheon is a bunch of ravening demons you pray to in order to appease. Fitting indeed. :P))

"Hah, well, yeah, I guess you'd be kinda biased.

...what do you do when you have a decision you don't want to say yes or no to?"

Turning up towards the ceiling, she shot a question to Steve.

"Hey Steve, is there any, uh, entertainment value in VR simulations? Like, if this wasn't an actual deathmatch but just taking place in VR, would anyone be interested at all, or is that too easy to come by? What about something more elaborate, like a staged mission or teamfight?"

Ask Steve.

>Doesn't matter to me, personally.

"Time to kick ass."

Head to the Rec room and enter the tournament.

((MORTAL KOMBAT.))
You enter the tournament.
((@GM: Just the MkII, but if the suit is small enough when folded/compacted, then Milno can keep it with his stuff.))

After doing whatever needed to be done about Empyrean's equipment, Milno got back to the armory.

"Anything better for range-finding and rapid enemy analysis?" he asks the AM.

Ask.
"I have range finding equipment but what do you mean by "Analyze"?"

((FAIL. PW's JustinTV channel just got shut down, DMCA Violation, for streaming Aliens.))

Once again, attempt to lock and disarm.
[dex:6]
[dum dex:5]
[str:6]
[dum str:1]
You lock blades and easily overwhelm him, shoving him back and badly off balance but not disarmed.

"SELF DEFENCE!!!"
SHOOTY CRYSTALY TIME!
Travis stood for a moment or two, considering the motivations behind Mason's request.

"No. I don't see why you can't apologize to me here. It might as well be alone, no one pays attention to each other. I'd also like to get back to what I'm doing quickly"

((Assuming Travis starts to get dragged))

"Let go of me! LET! GO! Buckler, open fire!"

Travis tries to rest himself free of Mason and opens fire with his crystalline projector.
[Mason dex:2]
[buckler dex:1+3]
Mason moves to fire, but buckler is quicker.
[bucker con:6+3]
Three shots ring out, a strange mixed sound of gauss electric buzz, wet squish of meat and metal clanging against metal. Shells tear through Mason in a vertical line, one straight through the sternum, another through the throat and the last straight through the head. Exploded bone, blood, gray matter and offal spray out in a fine mist as he falls back and lands in a heap, blood pooling thickly around his body.

(mason is dead)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:35:42 pm by piecewise »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9858 on: November 10, 2012, 11:00:22 pm »

"That... Sounds like someone died."
Go to wherever the noises of combat came from, raid any corpses for weapons armor and tokens. Then take the corpse to the doctor. If whomever killed the victim wants the stuff, it's fine. Go to the commotion. But be afraid of Milno. Be very afraid. Also keep May from getting herself hurt.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:38:27 pm by Spinal_Taper »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9859 on: November 10, 2012, 11:00:32 pm »

Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #9860 on: November 10, 2012, 11:01:36 pm »

((..huh, I didn't expect it to be so sad xD))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9861 on: November 10, 2012, 11:02:30 pm »

((And here I thought that thing was an unwise use of tokens for a redundant purpose. Nevermind then!))

((So come back to us. :3))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9862 on: November 10, 2012, 11:05:34 pm »

Go on a corpse raiding date with Thomas. FOR SCOTLAND!

((At least make her a NPC. I miss her. :3))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9863 on: November 10, 2012, 11:18:30 pm »

"Sigh. He never got over it, did he? Oh well. Good job Buckler. Stand down"

Loot Mason's corpse. Guard it from anyone attempting to loot and/or steal it, preferably with a warning before opening fire.

"Hey Steve? Is there any sort of graveyard on the ship, or at least some kind of dignified body disposal?"
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9864 on: November 10, 2012, 11:25:12 pm »

((Does Sa'las have a symbol?  First one mentioned without one.  DERP CAN'T READ))

Keep reading!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:48:54 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9865 on: November 10, 2012, 11:25:45 pm »

Milno was about to answer the armory master before hearing the sounds. He sighed, gave her a short nod and moved over to check on matters.

"Now what? The hugging man died, how surprising." he said with his usual sarcasm and smirk. "So, who attacked first in this one?" he asked, leaning against a nearby wall disinterestedly.

"An explanation would be good, since even if he didn't shoot first, I doubt he was in the right. Oh, and please no fighting over the dead lemming's possessions. They're loner's as long as it wasn't a case of mugging or the like."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:28:27 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9866 on: November 10, 2012, 11:26:36 pm »

Save sim as-is, Eject from VR.

What. The hell. Was that.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9867 on: November 10, 2012, 11:30:50 pm »

Without warning, Jim suddenly attempts to rip Buckler apart with his Mass Manipulation Amp.

(For fuck's sake, people. Stop killing everyone else.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9868 on: November 10, 2012, 11:34:26 pm »

Travis paused for a moment to answer Milno.

"Mason tried to apologize for his actions during the void mission, and then physically assaulted me. I responded in kind. Except with guns. Buckler here might have gone a bit overboard, but eh. He's dead, best I can do for him is give him a proper burial, if I can"
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9869 on: November 10, 2012, 11:34:48 pm »

Jim! What the hell is going on? I heard that thing in my damn simulation, for fuck's sake!
Pages: 1 ... 656 657 [658] 659 660 ... 2101