_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935905 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9840 on: November 10, 2012, 05:56:10 pm »

((It got closed due to copyright stuff.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9841 on: November 10, 2012, 05:56:57 pm »

((damn.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9842 on: November 10, 2012, 05:59:14 pm »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:02:24 pm by piecewise »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9843 on: November 10, 2012, 06:01:55 pm »

((FAIL. PW's JustinTV channel just got shut down, DMCA Violation, for streaming Aliens.))

Once again, attempt to lock and disarm.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9844 on: November 10, 2012, 06:04:05 pm »

((lol.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9845 on: November 10, 2012, 06:04:12 pm »

(Well, it's her decision. :-\ Can't make her continue on if she doesn't wanna.)

((I mean, that's the saddest thing I've read in a while. Character deaths don't really move me in this game. The (seemingly) inevitable death and poor odds are part of the game. I might be pretty sad if Empyrean died regularly. But death is a permanent gift, allowing our consciousnesses to transcend into the great next whatever-comes-next. However, Empyrean went into the pod for forever. The ability for her to get out and back in means her mind must be still awake to some extent. So basically what she said is, "Hey, keep my stuff Milno. I'm going to wander around purgatory forever. Bye." She'll outlive all of us, possibly even the AM, Doctor, and Steve. But it will be in the pod until something happens to it. She doesn't even get the gift of death. That's really some depressing implications right there. /depressingtirade))
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:08:34 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9846 on: November 10, 2012, 06:13:55 pm »

((Yeah, same as TCM. It is not only the thing about Sky leaving. It is like Empyrean will be forever lost in limbo, eternities passing as she is forgotten inside the pod, only to "wake up" one moment - probably after all of us have been long gone - and realize she forgot something ...Then once again get back into her stasis state and stay there for as long as the universe may allow her to.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9847 on: November 10, 2012, 06:15:46 pm »

(FFS, you guys think too much. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9848 on: November 10, 2012, 06:52:39 pm »

((Yeah,the ship would probably go down again before that, and the pods will ose power and kill her. Which is a better fate than purgatory.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9849 on: November 10, 2012, 06:54:37 pm »

((Or she'll just wake up later, be pissed that all her stuff is gone, pleased that the AM's not around to liquefy her muscles anymore, and proceed to smash and blow things up as usual.

Still, do wish Sky'd come back. :<))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9850 on: November 10, 2012, 06:58:16 pm »

(Also she might just be dreaming. That's probably a better fate than going out on missions where you can get mutilated in various horrible fashions.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9851 on: November 10, 2012, 07:07:05 pm »

((Yeah,the ship would probably go down again before that, and the pods will ose power and kill her. Which is a better fate than purgatory.))

((That might take a loooooong time.

Besides it's just so damn sad. :c

.....Yo, somebody give her body to the doctor. He might be able to make an Empyrean 2.0))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9852 on: November 10, 2012, 07:10:39 pm »

(( Wait a second why didn't the pods go down during the halloween event. ))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9853 on: November 10, 2012, 07:24:15 pm »

(( Wait a second why didn't the pods go down during the halloween event. ))

((Sealed off in a separate, powered section.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9854 on: November 10, 2012, 08:37:01 pm »

Travis stood for a moment or two, considering the motivations behind Mason's request.

"No. I don't see why you can't apologize to me here. It might as well be alone, no one pays attention to each other. I'd also like to get back to what I'm doing quickly"

((Assuming Travis starts to get dragged))

"Let go of me! LET! GO! Buckler, open fire!"

Travis tries to rest himself free of Mason and opens fire with his crystalline projector.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 2101