_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 653 654 [655] 656 657 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935484 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9810 on: November 10, 2012, 01:20:03 am »

"I'll be here. Reading."

Yes, browse that manual!

((OOC: GET CONTROLLED BY SERIOUSCONCENTRATE//CAELLATH WHILST AWAY.))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9811 on: November 10, 2012, 01:25:22 am »

Handing the barbed wire of to Jim (if that didn't already happen), Kyle mentioned

"I was thinking, for medical treatment, we could have the actual medics here, like myself, treat the contestants. For instance, I was thinking of offering my own services as a medic to various contestants in exchange for 20% of the prize if they manage to win. Or alternatively, for a flat one token fee. That reminds me, what medical supplies do we have on hand at the moment?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9812 on: November 10, 2012, 01:41:31 am »

"Whatever the doctors feel like donating. And sure, that sounds like a good idea Kyle. You should ask them if they want a medic on hand, just in case," Jim said, referring to both the contestants and Kyle's plan to charge a fee from the winner for fixing up them up. He also took the barbed wire off his hand. "You can ask May here what she thinks. She's one of the people who signed up," Jim said. He nodded to Thomas and May and moved to the sparring ring.

Jim wraps the barbed wire around the ropes of the ring to make it look more industrial and underground fight club-ish.

(Have fun on your... vacation, Tir? See you whenever you get back. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9813 on: November 10, 2012, 01:48:49 am »

"The pair of us are splitting the entry fees. Feyri came up with the idea, I'm supplying all the weapons, and neither of us are competing for the prize, so it seems fair to me. The fifteen tokens on offer are just that: fifteen tokens. Neither of us are going to touch them. They're all for the winner. And thanks May." He nodded to her, then brought up his wristpad.

Quote from: James Kelly to Thomas Harrison
I'm asking this in all seriousness: do you love May? And if so, what do you feel when you think of her?

Jim sent the message, wondering if there were any parallels with his own thoughts of Feyri.
Thomas gave May a series of sideways glances as he wrote on their relationship.

Quote from: Thomas Harrison to James Kelly
Yeah. I do honestly love her. What I she makes me feel... It's kind of weird, really. Kind of hopeful, in a way. Kind of reckless. Kind of secure. She just makes me feel less pointless. She shows me something I can try to achieve, y'know? The two of us getting out of here,  finding somewhere away from it all to just settle down. And she gives me something to go and fight for, just to get back to her after every mission. Our relationship, it's something concrete for me to hope for, and to come back for. It's just a way for me to cope, I guess.

Sorry, I kind of ranted a little. I hope you understood what I meant with that, and that it helps you. But, I'm just wondering why you're asking it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9814 on: November 10, 2012, 02:05:19 am »

Boots. What kind of name is that, anyway?

Chug the drink!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9815 on: November 10, 2012, 02:12:20 am »

As you may or may not know, I'm a clone who has been alive for less than a year and I have no real life experiences or social conditioning to speak of. But I feel very strongly for Feyri, so much so that I thought I might be in love with heri, and I wondered if your feelings toward May would be similar to mine toward Fey. I'm a little surprised to find that they are... I understand you completely. I was really worried about her the last time she was out on a mission and had to find things to keep myself occupied so I wouldn't think about it... and then I learned she actually had gotten killed out there. Is it strange that, although I have no organs to speak of anymore, I felt like I had my heart in my throat when I heard that? I'm just happy she was able to be revived.

I also want to find a quiet place in the corner of nowhere with Feyri after our ten missions are complete. Before I met her, my only goal was to survive as long as possible... but now I want to live. You understand what I mean, right? Thanks for answering me. I needed to hear that. Take care of yourself, and May. Happiness is hard to come by here on the 'Sword, and we all need to hold on to what we can get as hard as we can.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9816 on: November 10, 2012, 06:30:00 am »

In Mindscapetopia...

"You were right, honey sandviches are great, but wouldn't something armored and blessed with rapid regeneration be a better choice?"
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:31:39 am by Azthor »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9817 on: November 10, 2012, 06:52:18 am »

Gorat looks at the code he wrought, his mind cleared a bit after the forceful face palm. "Maybe... I shouldn't code right after seeing such bloodshed. Or would that be brainshed?"

Light a bluesmoke cigarette. Think about potential improvements to the game, and write them down as notes.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9818 on: November 10, 2012, 07:22:39 am »

"Steve do you know where Travis is, I wish to apologise for my earlier death threats."
And for not doing this sooner.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9819 on: November 10, 2012, 09:16:16 am »

((10 or 11 PST? I'm in EST, so that'll be around 1 or 2, my time, so no problem there.))

Back to defensive, attempt to lock blades and disarm the opponent.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9820 on: November 10, 2012, 12:06:43 pm »

As you may or may not know, I'm a clone who has been alive for less than a year and I have no real life experiences or social conditioning to speak of. But I feel very strongly for Feyri, so much so that I thought I might be in love with heri, and I wondered if your feelings toward May would be similar to mine toward Fey. I'm a little surprised to find that they are... I understand you completely. I was really worried about her the last time she was out on a mission and had to find things to keep myself occupied so I wouldn't think about it... and then I learned she actually had gotten killed out there. Is it strange that, although I have no organs to speak of anymore, I felt like I had my heart in my throat when I heard that? I'm just happy she was able to be revived.

I also want to find a quiet place in the corner of nowhere with Feyri after our ten missions are complete. Before I met her, my only goal was to survive as long as possible... but now I want to live. You understand what I mean, right? Thanks for answering me. I needed to hear that. Take care of yourself, and May. Happiness is hard to come by here on the 'Sword, and we all need to hold on to what we can get as hard as we can.
Quote from: Thomas Harrison to James Kelly
It's good to hear I'm not the only one who thought like that. I thought I might have been crazy. Thanks.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9821 on: November 10, 2012, 01:45:01 pm »

The stream is beginning now for anyone interested. We'll play a few random shows to let everyone show up and then begin with alien director's cut

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9822 on: November 10, 2012, 02:29:15 pm »

http://www.justin.tv/piecewise66#/w/4151517616/2

The internet police moved us here.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #9823 on: November 10, 2012, 02:43:00 pm »

Empyrea wakes from stasis. Her floating dreams were interrupted by a stab of uneasiness. She groggily gets up from the pod and wanders to her locker, removes the gun, ammo, suit, and tokens from it. She then proceeds to the first person she thinks of — Milno — and pushes them onto him.
"Shtuf, keepsake'm, capish?"

She wanders back towards her pod without even listening for an answer and enters the slow sleep again. A couple eternities into it, she belatedly remembers that  she forgot to wear her clothes, but the thought is washed away.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:48:45 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9824 on: November 10, 2012, 03:05:37 pm »

(Sky....that post made me sad. :( ))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 653 654 [655] 656 657 ... 2101