_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 647 648 [649] 650 651 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930407 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9720 on: November 08, 2012, 08:02:25 pm »

Grab cleaver off corpse before it's dragged away. Sit down and continue auto-slobbing in front of the TV. Watch tournament when it starts.

(( Wow, I missed a lot of turns there. And my mortal nut-crunching enemy just died, so I guess it was for the best. It's amazing how safe inaction can be sometimes. ))

It's a game. Have fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9721 on: November 08, 2012, 08:04:09 pm »

(??? I am calm... I was kidding around with you. >.> Also, thanks to anailater and kisame for getting their PMs in so quick. ^^^)
((Same thing on my side. :P

And it is a bonding exercise. With deadly weapons.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9722 on: November 08, 2012, 08:06:23 pm »

"Uhhhh... I think I should go examine the competition before deciding..."

Go examine Cog.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9723 on: November 08, 2012, 08:08:39 pm »

((COULDBEAGOODIDEA.gif

:P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9724 on: November 08, 2012, 09:08:10 pm »

Lars frowned again, barely diverting focus to idly wipe off a bit of brain from the book.  Well, this was surely whatever the other pages were referencing.  This was dangerous stuff.

Steve would know.

"Steve, what do you know about the entity on this page?

Ask, then keep reading!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9725 on: November 08, 2012, 09:48:29 pm »

"It's okay Thomas. I've had most of my limbs ripped off on several occasions. A bit of swordplay never hurt anyone. (Except for everyone.)"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9726 on: November 08, 2012, 09:50:56 pm »

"It's okay Thomas. I've had most of my limbs ripped off on several occasions. A bit of swordplay never hurt anyone. (Except for everyone.)"
"I-I guess I'm just overreacting. Just stay safe?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9727 on: November 08, 2012, 09:53:34 pm »

"I-I guess I'm just overreacting. Just stay safe?"

"I will. What will you be doing when the tournament goes on?"

May gives Thomas a hug.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9728 on: November 08, 2012, 10:19:58 pm »

(Congrats Yoink, you're the first person to three characters!)

Stealthily relieve the dead body of tokens.
"You dun goofed."

Loot body, and drag corpse to the Medbay. See what they can do with it.

((Whoops. Sorry Yoink.))
[mesk dex:4]
[cog dex:4]
Cog and mesk both immediately try to loot Scrambles' still warm body for the 5 tokens in his pocket. They both end up with their hand in his pocket at the same time, awkwardly holding hands with the tokens caught between.

((That makes it two dead characters from Yoink. I think it's fair Cog gets the loot, since Scrambles attacked first anyway.))

Check the price.
8 tokens, though it might be a bit difficult to wear, since it's designed to be worn as clothing, not on or under a suit.

Play defensively, and attempt to disarm again if I manage to lock our blades.
[simus dex:3]
[dummy intuition:4]

You attempt to slap the blade out of the dummy's hand, but the dummy seems to know whats coming before you can even move. He dodges in, completely avoiding your blow, and strikes you straight in the throat, carving a gash straight to your spine.

GAMEOVER

"I am ready."
Meditate, gain inner peace POWER!
[will:4]
You think you've almost reached enlightenment...or maybe it's just the drugs again.

"What's wrong Thomas?"

Ask in a sympathetic/condescending manner.
Cry more.
"S'just... *sob* S'just... Wha-What if you get hurt?"
Cry Some More!

((Naw. I mean yes, I did have a new character thought up(ostensibly incase Floki died in the tournament), but they wouldn't be into the whole macho 'hitting other people with metal sticks to prove superiority' thing. Alas.))
Moral of this story: Don't get into a fight with a mutant human spaceship over the tv remote without wearing a specially made anti-wrestling move helmet.

Grab cleaver off corpse before it's dragged away. Sit down and continue auto-slobbing in front of the TV. Watch tournament when it starts.

(( Wow, I missed a lot of turns there. And my mortal nut-crunching enemy just died, so I guess it was for the best. It's amazing how safe inaction can be sometimes. ))

You grab Scrambles' cleaver and take a seat back on the couch after laughing at his body.

"Uhhhh... I think I should go examine the competition before deciding..."

Go examine Cog.
Hmm. Cog appears to be a brick shithouse of white bone carapace and very durable, mutated flesh. You can't tell if he's very strong, but he certainly looks solid.

Lars frowned again, barely diverting focus to idly wipe off a bit of brain from the book.  Well, this was surely whatever the other pages were referencing.  This was dangerous stuff.

Steve would know.

"Steve, what do you know about the entity on this page?

Ask, then keep reading!

>Not particularly.

The next page is a cover page covered in very detailed, tessellating designs that appear to be modified anatomical diagrams. In the center of the page is the heading "The Medic's Pantheon"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9729 on: November 08, 2012, 10:22:16 pm »

Jack Scramble's remaining equipment.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9730 on: November 08, 2012, 10:24:36 pm »

"Uh... you killed him, so you should get the bigger share.  I'll just take two, shall I?"
Let Cog take three tokens.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9731 on: November 08, 2012, 10:32:29 pm »

"Thank you, holy Steve."

Huh.  The AM should know, but he could ask her later.

Keep reading!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9732 on: November 08, 2012, 10:35:56 pm »

((@Remalle: Orly?))

Milno sighs and gets out of VR, deciding to ask the AM some more questions to pass the time, taking a look at the rec room beforehand to check how the crazymen tournament's preparations are going.

With live weapons, rules about no perma-killing were probably expected to be broken, he supposed, and the amount of meaningless deaths - out of a mission, for a change - would probably be amusing.

When he gets to the rec room, he stumbles onto a scene of Cog and Mesk with their hands tangled inside a dead man's pocket. He shrugs and moves on to the armory. "Have fun molesting corpses."

He gets to the armory booth to ask the armory master about what she apparently likes the most: equipment.
"Is there any set of optics or cameras that have most of the cam-eyes features but do not get your eyes removed?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9733 on: November 08, 2012, 10:45:15 pm »

((Since I'm guessing Floki is staying dead... (I wasn't sure if PW was perhaps planning for him being revived with extensive brain damage, thus starting a running joke of me having hilariously stupid characters :P) Fresh meat!))

Spoiler: Jobasio Hootzal (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9734 on: November 08, 2012, 11:03:53 pm »

"Nope. My tokens. Unless you want to fight over them?"

Take all of the tokens, then drag the corpse to the medbay.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 647 648 [649] 650 651 ... 2101