_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930955 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9690 on: November 08, 2012, 10:43:25 am »

(So that's Toaster(?) and Nicholas out and Mesk and Pyro in, so we still have eight. Spinal and Harry are the announce team and I'm referee, so unless Piecewise wants to do fighter introductions Tiruin's that by default. Either that or Feyri can be the bikini model holding up the fight number before each starts, but I don't think he wants to do that. :P Also, @Kisame: You still tire like a normal person - I assume - and people can beat you on points, so that's... more fair than one of us robo-dudes who do not in fact have to breath or anything.)
((Are you counting Gorat in the total as well? Just in case:))

Officially join the tournament.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9691 on: November 08, 2012, 10:52:07 am »

Find May. Cry on her as if she's guarenteed to die.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9692 on: November 08, 2012, 11:16:17 am »

"Hey Steve, could we get one of the ship's doctors to play field medic for the tourney, or is that up to the convicts?"

Deliver barbed wire and Steve's answer to Jim.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9693 on: November 08, 2012, 04:15:15 pm »

Confer wiith inner transhuman again.
[will:2+1+1]
"...yeah? What do you want?"

"Gaahfuck put me down ya butt-ugly fucker!"

>Kick off from the ceiling, try to jam my fingers into any vulnerable bit on the angry mutant's head or shoulders- Does it have eyes? Gouge them. Gills or similiar? Those'll do.

>If it doesn't have any convenient orifices, well, try and steer its next rocket blast into some bystander. For the giggles.
PILEDRIVER!
[scrambles dex:2]
[cog dex:6]
[cog str:6]
[scrambles end:3]
Cog flips scrambles' body off his shoulder and catches him, pinning his head between his legs in a flying tombstone piledriver. And then they drop, 5 feet and 500 pounds of combined weight, all focused onto Scrambles' head on an unyielding metal floor.

His skull smashes open and flat like an over ripe melon.

(scrambles is dead)

Analyze how resilient the protectorate suit is against gauss shots and laser rifle attacks, as well as checking if it protects the neck area.

It's universally good against lasers no matter where you get hit, but the armored parts are better against gauss then the unarmed. Armored bits will survive gauss shells much better but against standard gauss shells won't get through either way. And yeah, protects the neck.

Awkward grope-festival anyone nearby.
You begin awkwardly groping Scrambles' corpse.

Good to know, Jim, though I'll certainly try to not damage grey matter. After all, we can be revived from even a beheading or complete dismemberment, so long as the brain's still in one piece. Other than that, no holds barred. If you could have someone alert me when it's my turn, I'll be in VR.

Enter VR, spawn in a normal (dueling) sword and an opponent with baseline stats (5 each in primary, 1 each in secondary, Right-dominant) and itself with a normal (dueling) sword, both of us in MkI suits. Commence practice by opening with a slash at the neck from the opponent's non-dominant side. If opponent successfully blocks, hold his blade in the lock, step in and twist their sword around and down to disarm.
[simus dex:6+1]
[dummy dex:6]
Both you and the dummy exchange a flurry of blows, blocking each in turn. After a blur of movement you're both unhurt.

Hum... I guess I have to be in a state of stress or in a pressure....

Imagine a situation of danger. Prepare my body for the risk.
[will:5]
You imagine yourself in mortal danger, locked in a battle with something far too powerful for you to over come. The world distorts in a strange sputter, slowing inconstantly, jerking back and forth between normal and slow. Hmm, so it's something like that, but not quite that. Hmm.

Sip drink. Have a good time.

You sip the drink with your pinky out and begin chuckling at Scrambles's corpse.

Lukas waves at Feyri. "Hey yourself. Say, is there going to be any betting in these sword fights? I got some tokens to spare."
"Send them over to Steve or to Jim. I've no idea how betting works here. Wait-"

Research how betting works so I can handle those bets while in the Rec Room.

Scan for Basilisk.

Quote from: Message to Feyri
What's this madness about a tournament? =/
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Faith Valentine
Hi Faith!

It's something Jim and I talked about earlier - something to teach our probable allies about the lack of technology and the use of basic combat skills. Swords and mundane shields...wait, redact the shields. Just weapons that act as upgraded improvised material.

So people won't get trigger-crazy, and to teach the true aspects of a good melee.

Oh, and I really think you'll be interested in it. Both of us can't join though, but the prize is worth it.

Hint: You can divide the spoils. :P
Betting works however you want to handle it, if you're handling it. And the Basilisk is with May in the Rec room.

Moar Kicking!
[dex:6]

You perform a perfect flying kick. Against nothing. And then you fall on your back again.

Get out of the room. Go look for Jim or Feyri. Enter the tournement.

Ok, I want to enter this tournement.

Get the Legacy (katana) ready
You head to the rec room and join Jim, telling him you're ready to beat people to death or something similar.

Find May. Cry on her as if she's guarenteed to die.
You walk up to May as she fondles a corpse and proceed to sob uncontrollably in her  direction.

"Hey Steve, could we get one of the ship's doctors to play field medic for the tourney, or is that up to the convicts?"

Deliver barbed wire and Steve's answer to Jim.
>Well, you can always ask one if they want to or you can just get one of your own to do it.

You deliver the goods.

Lars frowned.  There's that scratched out name again.  His original premise was correct, at least- that there were more references to this entity.  Only onward to go.

Keep reading!

The next page is...odd to say the least. It's almost entirely scratched out or blacked over with a thick marker, both the pictures and the written page. In some of the scratching you can make out where someone has written on the page as well as scribbling out the printed words. You squint to read the writing.
"Do not speak his name."
"The walls are crumbling."

The only thing you can make out from the original text is part of the top heading. "En" with the rest of the name blacked out.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9694 on: November 08, 2012, 04:24:56 pm »

Quote from: Message to Feyri
If I might ask, why? It's not like we're going to need to use swords anytime soon...

What are the exact rules, though? And is Jim in on it?

Glancing up, she noticed Jim was nearby, so she decided to talk to him directly.

"Uh, hi Jim. You're... looking good, I guess," she said, glancing at his oversized arms. "Are you in on this tournament thingy with Feyri?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9695 on: November 08, 2012, 04:26:47 pm »

(Congrats Yoink, you're the first person to three characters!)

Stealthily relieve the dead body of tokens.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9696 on: November 08, 2012, 04:27:48 pm »

((That makes it two dead characters from Yoink. I think it's fair Cog gets the loot, since Scrambles attacked first anyway.))

Check the price.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9697 on: November 08, 2012, 04:29:26 pm »

((Hey, no fair, I called dibs. On IRC anyway :P ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9698 on: November 08, 2012, 04:35:25 pm »

"What's wrong Thomas?"

Ask in a sympathetic/condescending manner.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9699 on: November 08, 2012, 04:36:22 pm »

((Hey, no fair, I called dibs. On IRC anyway :P ))
((Scrambles attacked first, Cog counterattacked, Cog gets the tokens.

Ps: And you're too busy playing with a bomb on the current mission. :P))
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 04:41:14 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9700 on: November 08, 2012, 04:38:34 pm »

Play defensively, and attempt to disarm again if I manage to lock our blades.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9701 on: November 08, 2012, 04:55:23 pm »

"I am ready."
Meditate, gain inner peace POWER!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9702 on: November 08, 2012, 05:16:19 pm »

"You dun goofed."

Loot body, and drag corpse to the Medbay. See what they can do with it.

((Whoops. Sorry Yoink.))
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 05:19:56 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9703 on: November 08, 2012, 05:23:15 pm »

"What's wrong Thomas?"

Ask in a sympathetic/condescending manner.
Cry more.
"S'just... *sob* S'just... Wha-What if you get hurt?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9704 on: November 08, 2012, 06:26:35 pm »

"Uh, hi Jim. You're... looking good, I guess," she said, glancing at his oversized arms. "Are you in on this tournament thingy with Feyri?"

"What do you mean: did I help organize it or am I in it? If the former, yes; if the latter, no." He took Faith aside for a moment where no one else can hear them. "Honestly? I thought of it as a way to make tokens for myself and Feyri since we're not on a mission. Everyone pays a token for the entrance fee, and she and I split the entry. I think that's fair since Steve's promised to pay whoever wins 15 tokens, so basically what you're buying is a chance that you can make fifteen times the initial bet. So, what do you think? Are you interested in taking a gamble?"

(I think it's funny that Feyri is looking at this tournament as a team-building exercise while Jim's just being a ruthless capitalist. XD Anyway, could everyone who's in/wants to be in the tournament send me a PM about it? It's easier for me to keep up with that than repeatedly trawl the thread looking for sign-ups. ^^^; Thanks in advance.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 2101