_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926222 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9510 on: November 05, 2012, 05:42:33 pm »

Open and examine the auto-garrote, injector blade, battlesuit group shield, squawk box, lightning rifle, heavy blade monowire variant, and multi-role weapon MKII, then head into the Ammo folder.

((Can I get Simus' statsheet?))
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 06:11:27 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9511 on: November 05, 2012, 06:11:17 pm »

((At this point I'm about 90% certain that Piecewise made the on-ship event just because it'd be easier to keep track of than Simus's VR creations.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9512 on: November 05, 2012, 06:13:18 pm »

((Heh. My adamantium sledgehammer of complete and utter nerf-batness will surely take down all-comers. Do we want to make the comp with real weapons, or just unpowered ones?))

Take all casing off laser rifles. Join them back together in new, larger casing holding all bits of both rifles side-by-side (like a double-barrel shotgun). Change double trigger into single, firing both weapons simultaineously.
See if last focusing chambers of dual-weapon can be made to focus fire onto a point or varied points (changeable piezo-electric lenses?).
Attach a laser-range-finder to DB-weapon that ranges target on light (non-firing) pull of trigger, with focusing chambers altering their focus to targeted range when trigger is pulled fully. See if all this works together.

"One's good, so two are better. Just gotta get them to hit them same spot, but spread like a big fuck-arse shotty when I want them to. I'll see if this'll work......", thinks Sambo to himself.
It's a game. Have fun.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9513 on: November 05, 2012, 06:16:35 pm »

Walking nearby, Kyle happened to hear Jim/Feyri's plan, and couldn't resist adding his own input.

"Excuse me, but why not host this sort of thing in the VR? That means we can allow lethal injuries, as well as a larger variety of environments and weaponry. It should still be just as easy to record and market, but you'd lose any risk involved and get to make it a bigger spectacle."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9514 on: November 05, 2012, 06:18:59 pm »

(I think it should be live combat, with real swords, to the death.  I'm not just saying that because I can regenerate.  Ok, maybe I am.)

"Here."
Mesk fishes around in his pocket for a second before producing his own severed hand.
"I want to make it mobile.  Add a unit at the wrist to handle important stuff, power, balance, and covering up the tendony bits, maybe a camera, which will be where the 'brain' is located.  Just smart enough to follow me around and navigate obstacles, maybe a primitive learning ability.  A pet."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9515 on: November 05, 2012, 06:20:26 pm »

((Yeah, it's no fun without the risk of death (And the side-benefit of inmate headcount reduction. :P ) And it's more satisfying in the flesh too. ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9516 on: November 05, 2012, 06:21:34 pm »

As Mason soberd up he decided not to do that ever again, then he went to the armoury and said to the A.M. that "Is some good shit."
He then went to excercise on a punching bag.
((I have A PLAN! ))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9517 on: November 05, 2012, 06:25:19 pm »

(Which of us are you walking near, Nick? Feyri's with the AM and Jim's in the barracks. :P Just need to know if I should reply or Tir should. And the current plan is live but with blunt swords, although I'm starting to think for fifteen tokens it might ought to be with real blades. Prosperus is out, though, as am I because - being mostly metal - we'd have an unfair advantage. I'm not sure about Cog. I don't know if he can be damaged normally or not. O.o)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9518 on: November 05, 2012, 06:27:48 pm »

Read that book!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9519 on: November 05, 2012, 06:32:15 pm »

((I'm not out because of cybernetics, am I? Or are normal prosthetics still permitted?

Also, just so ya'll know, if I remember correctly, a good part of both hitting and dodging would be in the agility stat. Guess what I have pumped?))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9520 on: November 05, 2012, 06:33:36 pm »

Thomas nods.
"Alright. I'll remember that, thanks. Is the uh, mess hall open yet?"
If it is, grab two plates. Then send the doctor a message.
Quote from: Thomas Harrison to Doctor
I hate to bother you sir, but I was wondering if you had any bird like creatures. I would be willing to take any ones that isn't completely tested yet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9521 on: November 05, 2012, 06:35:48 pm »

(IIRC it's only like one arm and your legs, and they're 'basic' prosthetics. Everything important is still flesh, so I don't think that's a problem. The thing I mean mainly is that Lukas is fully steel with some Doc enhancements to him and Jim is almost completely steel with big-ass synthflesh arms, giving him a strength advantage. Basically I'm just saying Simus is fine imo.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9522 on: November 05, 2012, 06:48:05 pm »

(IIRC it's only like one arm and your legs, and they're 'basic' prosthetics. Everything important is still flesh, so I don't think that's a problem. The thing I mean mainly is that Lukas is fully steel with some Doc enhancements to him and Jim is almost completely steel with big-ass synthflesh arms, giving him a strength advantage. Basically I'm just saying Simus is fine imo.)

((Alright. Just wondering, because even the basic prosthetics are better than flesh-equivalent, stamina-wise.))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9523 on: November 05, 2012, 06:49:36 pm »

(Which of us are you walking near, Nick? Feyri's with the AM and Jim's in the barracks. :P Just need to know if I should reply or Tir should. And the current plan is live but with blunt swords, although I'm starting to think for fifteen tokens it might ought to be with real blades. Prosperus is out, though, as am I because - being mostly metal - we'd have an unfair advantage. I'm not sure about Cog. I don't know if he can be damaged normally or not. O.o)
(Oh. We'll say Kyle walked by Jim then.)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9524 on: November 05, 2012, 06:51:57 pm »

((I'm voting on all unpowered weapons, in case someone wants to bring a bar-stool or doctor-murder-knife along. ))

((Oh. And go Maluckyday for the Melbourne Cup! You'd better win you walking pile of dog-food and glue...... ))
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 2101