_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 631 632 [633] 634 635 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928136 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9480 on: November 04, 2012, 10:18:44 pm »

"Refill please! Also, Armory Masta', have you ever loved anyone? In any sense of that word?"

Get Emergency Kit refilled. Then ask personal question.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9481 on: November 04, 2012, 11:09:42 pm »

"Training in melee, Steve. It could teach your convicts a few things or two when they don't have futuristic technology to rely on."

Respond to Steve.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly
Hi Jim! I don't think Steve will sponsor it...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9482 on: November 04, 2012, 11:18:18 pm »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
Did you mention the pay-per-view idea? I don't think he'll pay us for anything unless the HMRC is getting money in return.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9483 on: November 04, 2012, 11:25:49 pm »

"And it will be pay-per-view, Steve. Rec Room arena. Finishing that draft if you'd like to see it."

Add this into the conversation with Steve.

Hey, Steve actually replied to me now that you mention it.

Also...yeah, I'm forgetful. Sorry for that. =/

Just said it now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9484 on: November 04, 2012, 11:39:29 pm »

It's all right, don't worry about it. Just let me know if you need anything. I'll be in the barracks.

Jim sat down in front of his locker and waited.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9485 on: November 04, 2012, 11:49:38 pm »

Floki grinned to himself, sitting down and carefully pulling on his boots.
"Right, lessee if these're as good as the old ones..."

>Try on the razorboots! See how easy they are to walk on!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9486 on: November 05, 2012, 12:54:14 am »

Death row? HMRC? For what? Quite puzzling, that. And what picture?

"What picture would you be referring to, ma'am? I only woke up here just now. Explain, please."

Ask.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9487 on: November 05, 2012, 01:26:55 am »

See if rechargeable versions exist, and if not, what would need to be done to make them rechargeable.

Spawn a battlesuit and see how hard it is to move around using a magnetic manipulator.

You attempt to modify the battery but it gives you the same crossed out sign that it gives for modifying manipulators.

As per moving a battlesuit, it seems rather impossible: The battle suit has no magnetic parts, at least as it is. You could induce temporary magnetism in a part of it, but that would count as two actions, one for the magnetism, another for the movement.

"Argh!"
Thomas stops shuddering and pulls himself to his feet.
"I'll stop."
He glances at the Armory Master.
"How much does the shunt cost?"
Ask question. Try and remember number of tokens.

{You have no tokens. You spent them all on getting armored up like milno.]

She doesn't say anything, she just taps the list of prices behind her.

"I wonder if I can fit into the VR machines now. Guess there's one way to find out."

Try to enter the VR. If I am succesful then pull up a new simulation, and summon a gauss rifle.
Turns out you can fit in, though it's not terribly easy and you're forced to lean forward the whole time.

You enter tinker and summon up a gauss rifle.

"Oh, whew. Good. I mean, not for them, but at least its not the pit shades or Lighteater or living sands."

Get back to simply watch the programs the guy zaps to.

You sit back and watch as The robot man continues to flick through the channels, mostly endless ads.

What about the AI of a Gunner Bot?
Gunner bot appears to be dependent on small amounts of canine brain tissue. Hmm. You might have to ask the research guys or make your own.

Open the Steady blade, Eye-ball, and AWaCCP systems, and examine each in turn.

The files aren't tinker files, but clusters of notes, hand drawn plans and schematics, pictures of prototypes and the like. It seems she did her work before Tinker.

The Steady blade system seems to be a program suite for the MK IIIs exoskeleton that is designed to make the user hit his target with a melee weapon if it is physically possible. The notes with the file indicate two main problems: injuries resulting from the program's lose constraints on "Physically possible" and injuries or fatalities because, while it always hits, it does so without mind to what the enemy is doing, often leading to both parties striking. The note rather peevishly continues that the one with the system tends to come out on top, regardless.

The Eye-ball is a large clear plastic ball with several cameras on the inside and moves via an internal system of weights which spin to build up movement in a particular direction. It is something like the cheap flying camera drones you've seen, but designed to be thrown and or driven around in urban or artificial environments to allow for scouting.

The Adverse Weather and Conditions Communications Pack (AWaCCP) is basically a backpack unit designed to allow for radio communications even in circumstances that would normally inhibit them. The notes say that it works quite well, assuming the interference isn't caused by "Being in another dimension, plane of existence, anomalous zone or such nonsense."

Quote from: Armory Master
"On mission or off? And does that include ones behaving that way because of outside influences or just ones that are a bit...stupid."

"Both on and off mission, and you can exclude the ones acting that way due to outside influences. Add just the stupid ones who were acting like some of my teammates usually do." Milno says with a smirk.

Obtain answer.
"Well, thats a toughie. I've had to put down a riots in my days, and those are pretty bloody. I'd say it would have to be more then 20, but I'm not sure on the numbers exactly."

"I was thinking of something more... arthropodal"

Try and will myself awake.
You wake up, sweaty and sadly, not a bear.

Although you have quite a hankering for honey. Oh bother.

((Oh man, I broked the AM for a bit))

Brother Lars clasps his hands together.

"Did you find anything, ma'am?"

Asky!

She hands you a very beat up looking book, quite sturdy but also worn, having obviously passed through many hands. It's metal cover has no title or author, just burn marks and abrasions. It's quite heavy and large, bound with sturdy metal rings through something like paper, but not quite.

"Refill please! Also, Armory Masta', have you ever loved anyone? In any sense of that word?"

Get Emergency Kit refilled. Then ask personal question.

She refills your kit and seems to ignore the question.

"Training in melee, Steve. It could teach your convicts a few things or two when they don't have futuristic technology to rely on."

Respond to Steve.

Hi Jim! I don't think Steve will sponsor it...

>Ok, thats why I would pay, but what exactly am I paying FOR? Drinks? Weapons? Commemorative plates?

It's all right, don't worry about it. Just let me know if you need anything. I'll be in the barracks.

Floki grinned to himself, sitting down and carefully pulling on his boots.
"Right, lessee if these're as good as the old ones..."

>Try on the razorboots! See how easy they are to walk on!
You try on your boots and walk around. The only problem is that if you step down too hard the thin ring of rubber holding your weight bends and the razors hit the ground.

Death row? HMRC? For what? Quite puzzling, that. And what picture?

"What picture would you be referring to, ma'am? I only woke up here just now. Explain, please."

Ask.
"No no no no. You listen to me; just go about your life, forget about anything I just said ok? Because if you start bringing that up, you will die. You got me? Thats not an idle threat, they will kill you where you stand."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9488 on: November 05, 2012, 01:45:31 am »

"Well, then I have to question the wisdom of mentioning it in the first place. No offense, ma'am, but if it isn't to be spoken of, why are you speaking of it?"

"But thank you for the warning. So, what is this place, not the ship, but this room in particular? Looks like a shop of some kind."

Dispense obvious observations.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9489 on: November 05, 2012, 01:53:02 am »

"We will provide the weapons and the armor - MK I suits painted with whatever the user likes it to be painted as (minus the nauseous fumes, probably). And-..."

Hi again Jim.

Umm...why is Steve sponsoring us again? I could say what I remember but I may be wrong.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9490 on: November 05, 2012, 01:54:00 am »

Faith clicked her tongue in irritation. They wouldn't even let her shunt power to the damned thing?

She began typing a message to the AM. If anyone she was on speaking terms with would know and bother to tell her, it'd be her.

Quote from: Message to AM
I notice both manipulators and their batteries are locked out. Is there any way to use a nonstandard power supply with them? I was hoping for rechargeable batteries, but if I can't figure out how either end works...

With that, she returned to the battlesuit. Not magnetic, eh... well, she knew it wasn't made of regular steel, she supposed. Plan B it was, then.

See how hard it is to move battlesuit around with a gravity field manipulator, then a vector field manipulator. Compare the results.

Message AM.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9491 on: November 05, 2012, 02:02:17 am »

Jim decided to just address Steve directly.

"Steve? Jim here. What Feyri is trying to say is we want to sell this tournament as a Pay-Per-View. My idea is that people love to see other people fighting, so it wouldn't be too hard to market, and any money we raise goes to the HMRC as funding. In return, everybody involved gets paid a token. Assuming, of course, that it sells well. What do you think?"

I asked Steve, so let's see what he says.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9492 on: November 05, 2012, 02:13:34 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel to Jim
Sorry I had to ask you...I'll make it up with that announcement. :/

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9493 on: November 05, 2012, 02:42:02 am »

Try asking the Armory Master for a honey sandwich.

"If you want to make a song more hummy, add a few tiddly poms." ~ the immortal words of Winnie the Pooh

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9494 on: November 05, 2012, 02:49:53 am »

(( Surely the idea of robot-men, albino-man/woman/neuters, half-alien mutants, people with penises drawn on their face and some vaguely normal people all fighting should be at least a bit of a seller? As long as there's heaps of blood, decent weapons and a very real and regular chance of death. Mainly due to the robots, freaks and mutants though. ))

Get up and go to VR machine. Load up tinker. Load up two laser rifles.

"Argh, this is boring. I'm going to make some shit to blow shit up with."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 04:29:33 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 631 632 [633] 634 635 ... 2101